Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers

A few openings
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
Aug 13, 2019 4:15am
There's still time to join this Shakespeare-themed swap!
New Tracker--Hello Kitty
Aug 15, 2019 2:03pm
A different kind of tracker
Aug 18, 2019 9:37am
Gift tags for Christmas:
https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10293

Any questions? And if it fills up and there's more interest - I'll start a second group.

thanks
Kathleen
Kora rang the bell today!!! πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””
Aug 21, 2019 5:18pm
Thread
πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””

Thank you to everyone who was part of my tracker called Funky Postcards for Kora. I don't know how to share photos on here even though I've seen people post links. But we have a couple of cute photos from today.
She rang the bell to celebrate her last scheduled chemo. But of course they didn't use the StThomas bell. They brought their own πŸ˜† An old ship bell that I gave to my sister for her birthday. It was loud!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She does have an imaging scheduled for Thursday to make sure. But today we celebrated. β™₯️πŸ₯β™₯️πŸ₯β™₯️πŸ₯β™₯️πŸ₯β™₯️
Re: Kora rang the bell today!!! πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””
Reply to: #978671 by crosscresent
Aug 21, 2019 7:57pm
Thread
πŸ—½πŸ›ŽπŸ””πŸ“―πŸ“£πŸ“’πŸŽ€πŸ‘πŸ—½
Aug 21, 2019 8:32pm
Thread
Congratulations to all. Best wishes. I pray that all continues to go well.
Aug 22, 2019 8:30am
Thread
What a joy! Hopefully she will have positive news from here forward.
New LTC Tracker--Let's Recycle
Aug 27, 2019 1:48pm
Aug 31, 2019 6:58am
Thread
They went to a doctor's appointment yesterday to talk about a scan that they had a few days after the Bell. My sister sent me this before they even left the hospital.

"As of now, no active cancer cells. Just scare tissue that should shrink. Her platelets still VERY low. Possibly blood transfusion in future. She has lab every Friday for Sept now. Another scan October then January. At least two months before "chemo brain " to lift. He said Spring before she feels like Kora. He said important for both of us to stay quiet, Calm, stressfree, eat healthy and start slow at getting back to life. I think he's worried about both our mental state."

Cancer sucks.
Reply to: #978965 by crosscresent
Aug 31, 2019 8:04am
Thread
Agree...cancer sucks.

Glad for the good news!! πŸ’›
Extra LTCs
Sep 1, 2019 12:13pm
Thread
Somewhere, in the back of my mind, isn't there a place to mail extra LTCs so they can be sent out to other letterboxers?

GreenJello
Re: Extra LTCs
Reply to: #979015 by GreenJello
Sep 1, 2019 12:44pm
Thread
Linden Leaf keeps a stash of donated cards to send to new people wanting to know about doing LTCs. Sample cards are included in a package along with information about card-making, trackers, etc.
If you’re wanting cards in return, Marjorie’s Potpourri starts on the first of each month. You’ll get back as many cards as you send, up to 5 each month.
Re: Extra LTCs
Reply to: #979018 by Wise Wanderer
Sep 1, 2019 12:55pm
Thread
Great, thank you!

GJ
Please join my new 1.5" x 1.5" swap!
Sep 3, 2019 5:34pm
Thread
Re: Please join my new 1.5" x 1.5" swap!
Reply to: #979130 by Rocklun
Sep 3, 2019 5:57pm
Thread
Made me look! Lol
Sep 3, 2019 9:08pm
Thread
You made me look also and I’m on a ship in the middle of the North Sea!
Sep 7, 2019 1:01am
Thread
Ha, ha, what came to my mind with your explanation of the clue....PuissANT=Powerful.
Vision: A Clown reaching up to save the pretty tight rope walker from falling=powerful, especially accented by the clown's eyes bugging out to catch such a ravishing angel and save her life. Now that's powerful!!! LoL! Maybe he gets a kiss from that, ha.
You all have fun!
Okie Dog
Re: Knock Twice!
Reply to: #977782 by Team Awesome Pants
Sep 21, 2019 3:29pm
Thread
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Wa.
Wa who?
Join us, we're excited too!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Hike.
Hike who?
After you finish your poem, come join us!

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Zany.
Zany who?
Zanybody want more time to fill these last spots!
Happy Birthday 2020!
Sep 24, 2019 8:44pm
Posting early to give lots of time. I sure hope you will join my annual birthday swap.

https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10315
Never too Early to Start Thinking about Christmas!!!
Oct 1, 2019 6:56am
Thread
Hey Guys!

I've posted a new tracker that's Christmas Themed. I'm hoping it will fill because it's going to be a fantastic tracker with some fantastic decorations for your tree this year. The cards don't need to be received until December 6th, so there's plenty of time to get your creative juices flowing. :) Please consider joining!

https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10319
Re: Never too Early to Start Thinking about Christmas!!!
Reply to: #979909 by AdventurousAcorn
Oct 1, 2019 2:33pm
Thread
Definitely considering - have a couple things that have to get finished before I can sign up. I actually picked up a tree after Christmas last year for the sole purpose of having letterboxing ornaments!
Random LTC Papers
Oct 2, 2019 11:35am
We have a container full of papers cut to LTC size. I have not made LTCs in years. Would anybody like some pre-cut background papers? I will happily stick some in an envelope with a stamp. I will make sure that I send you matching pieces. Please send me a message if interested.
Werewolves, Fairies,Witches, OH MY! Book Launch Giveaway LTC
Oct 31, 2019 11:08am
Hello! Hello! Hello!

So, in honor of launching my second book The Heart of The Queen's Men, I would love to host a a book launch giveaway trading card exchange.

In The Heart of The Queen's Men, our lovely protagonist Ava-Ryan has to face evil witches with the help of werewolves and fairies, hence the title Werewolves, Fairies, Witches, OH MY.

To participate and possibly win a free copy of my book, you simply sign up, choose a which magical creature you want to carve, and have your cards in by 2/1/2020 for the big pull. The pull will have happen at 6 pm, California time. Once the winner is drawn, I will send out the announcement through this tracker. There is no preference as to any creature, as they will all be put in the same pulling pot. So, if we have all werewolves, then so be it.

Standard LTC sizes apply. You can recycle a stamp/card, so long as you provide enough cards for the exchange. And please, please, remember to send sufficient postage.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

I am extremely proud of this book and I am very excited for the winner to let me know what they thought.

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

To sign up: https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10336

csk
looks like an LTC swap, but (crosspost from PLB board)
Nov 1, 2019 4:49am
it's not quite - just seeking interest here for:
https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10338
Christmas Ornament Tracker
Nov 3, 2019 5:50am
Christmas is just around the corner!!! I'm hosting a tracker called "Christmas Ornaments" where the task is to create an LTC-styled ornament that I can hang on the tree this year. There are still 4 slots left and I'm hoping this tracker will fill in the next few days. If interested, here is the tracker link.
To my tracker friends
Nov 9, 2019 8:30am
Thread
Hello, I just wanted to apologize for dropping out of the world lately. I've been overwhelmed and under the weather, but bouncing back now! I've been late on some swaps and totally missed one last week. I'm going to catch up on all my Finds now...I don't think I've logged a find in a few months!
Love you all,
Kelly
Re: To my tracker friends
Reply to: #980967 by Sheep Thrills
Nov 9, 2019 3:29pm
Thread
Welcome back !!! Good to see you.
Public & Private comment boxes
Nov 14, 2019 9:08pm
Thread
I was commenting on LTCs through the last tracker ("save finds" button), and I noticed that the public and private boxes are reversed from what they've been in the past. Wondering if this is a result of something in the server transfer or big update? I'm only getting private comments on my cards which would normally be public and show up on the listing, which makes me think others are not noticing the change?? This only seems to be on the tracker "save finds" button. If you record a find on the individual LTC listing, the public comment is on top of the private comment, as it used to be through the tracker.
Re: Public & Private comment boxes
Reply to: #981124 by Wise Wanderer
Nov 14, 2019 9:47pm
Thread
I was commenting on LTCs through the last tracker ("save finds" button), and I noticed that the public and private boxes are reversed from what they've been in the past.

Ahh.... actually, they weren't reversed. The labels were reversed. Definitely a bug with my changes! So where it said "public" it was actually private and where it said "private" it was actually public.

I also found a typo on the page when you recorded all the boxes of the tracker as finds so that's fixed too.

Sorry about that! Should be fixed now!

-- Ryan
Re: Public & Private comment boxes
Reply to: #981127 by Green Tortuga
Nov 14, 2019 9:50pm
Thread
Awesome!! Thanks, Ryan!