A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers

Re: Finding LTC
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
Reply to: #856033 by S and D
Jul 3, 2014 6:18am
Thread
Enjoy those "gems" it's good to see you back on the boards.
Jul 3, 2014 6:26am
Thread
Unless you were the host of those swaps, I don't know why anyone would be upset! I've had people log LTC finds long after I sent them or not at all, and I'm not bothered by that.
Reply to: #856039 by Rocklun
Jul 3, 2014 6:30am
Thread
I think I might have been the host, not exactly sure- I don't remember. But I do have an envelope of all the same LTC. Hopefully I will figure it out.

I have hundreds of LTC to record - that is last on my list. My binders was packed upside down so a lot of cards are loose now.
Reply to: #856040 by S and D
Jul 3, 2014 6:36am
Thread
Oops! Well, kudos to you for owning up to this and trying to make things right!!!
Jul 3, 2014 7:24am
Thread
i recently found a box of LTC's and stamps that someone sent me that i received last summer. i thought it was an empty box, sitting on my desk. Nope.

i will get to recording them. they are GORGEOUS!! and right after i got them, i got really sick. oops.

~tigs
Reply to: #856040 by S and D
Jul 3, 2014 10:10pm
Thread
My binders was packed upside down so a lot of cards are loose now.

Just this week I picked up one of my binders.... unzipped it and the 3-rings were open and my pages fell out and I had lots of fun getting them back in order. So I feel your pain!
I don't always log my finds as soon as I get them. It's not that I don't love the LTC's that I get, it's just everything seems so fast pace in life now. I rather log many when I can sit down, actually look at the cards and enjoy them.
Cleaning out some
Jul 5, 2014 4:22pm
Thread
Have only one set- no trade needed. I'm am completely behind.

http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gBoxId=241064
Re: Cleaning out some
Reply to: #856385 by S and D
Jul 5, 2014 4:29pm
Thread
This pile is headed out
Re: Cultural Festival/Celebrations
Reply to: #855488 by CMinnow
Jul 7, 2014 4:46pm
Thread
Still space available. Share an LTC of your favorite cultural festival or holiday.
housepitality hostess hosted trackers
Jul 9, 2014 2:33pm
Thread
As many of you know HH has had a lot of changes in her life in the last several weeks. Coping with all that is going on in her life has left her stressed and overwhelmed. Yesterday, she brought mailers for the LTC trackers that she is hosting to my home. She asked me to take over her hosting duties until sometime in August or whenever she feels able to cope with them again. HH will deliver any mailers that arrive at her home to me. She wants everyone to know that the LTCs are safe.

I broke my wrist last month and will be getting the cast off the middle of next week. The cards will be sorted and return mailed then. Thanks for understanding the delays in some of her trackers. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Re: housepitality hostess hosted trackers
Reply to: #857046 by Mamanator
Jul 9, 2014 3:40pm
Thread
Thank you so much for helping her out!
Jul 9, 2014 5:13pm
Thread
Would it be easier if we mailed stuff strait to you?
Jul 9, 2014 6:41pm
Thread
I agree, thank you for being there and helping her out.
Jul 10, 2014 10:06am
Thread
Please forgive me for completely neglecting my responsibilities as a host.of this tracker.
Most of you know about the recent death of.my husband, Noxer Don, in Joliet, Illinois. His passing has hit me much harder than i ever knew was possible. With no will, i am spending every waking moment scrambling to organize all of our i surances, financials, etc. Nothing has come easy and I'm still milking his May paycheck to pay our bills. We buried him last week, Wednesday, with full military honors in the Upper Peninsula, of michigan, where his family lives.

Forgive me if this is too much information, but i consider letterboxers, family.

I have been unable to.answer very little to NO AQ mail for several reasons. That being said, i have taken every envelope that i have received thus far to MAMANATOR, whom has graciously agreed to sort and distribute the trackers.that have come in thus far.

Please contact her, if you have questions.

Again, please dont give up on me. :,( I promise to get into the saddle as soon as i can, mentally. In fact, i may be taking a couple months at some point after the dust.has.settled, to travel via an RV! LMK if youre driveway is open or if theres an RV PLACE for me to.park nearby. Mini meet events.would be a great.thing for me to look forward to....someday soon. :,)

With a.very heavy heart but with hope.for.the future,

Renea/HH

Ps: please post this message to trackers, for me? My phone is giving me fits and wont allow me into the trackers. Frustrated. Thank you AGAIN Mamanator, for taking on this responsibility. Youre a great friend!!
Reply to: #857135 by Housepitality Hostess
Jul 10, 2014 10:19am
Thread
You would so be welcome to come visit us in southern oklahoma.
Jul 10, 2014 10:34am
Thread
You're always welcome down here in Georgia! I've got an rv carport too. :)
Jul 10, 2014 11:37am
Thread
I have a driveway with 110 electric and water available. SE Washington state, there is also an rv park nearby but pricey. a few boxes here. more further north and west
Jul 10, 2014 12:57pm
Thread
Take a long weekend & come to SOHT in October.We have plenty of room(27 acres) plus several other boxers/campers will be there for the weekend.....
Jul 10, 2014 2:34pm
Thread
I'd be happy for you to park in our driveway! But I probably end up insisting you take the spare bedroom in the house.

There WOULD be an event to celebrate your coming!

So come on over to Southern California...where I could give you a proper hug!
Reply to: #857159 by MrOspital
Jul 10, 2014 6:18pm
Thread
a proper hug
From All of Us to HH & WT
Jul 10, 2014 7:16pm
Thread
Again, please dont give up on me.

Renea,
You are still in my prayers and would never give up on you. We'll be here when you are ready.
Jul 10, 2014 7:32pm
Thread
There's a campground a mile from my house. VT in the fall is lovely!
Jul 10, 2014 9:04pm
Thread
HH: Reach out as much as you need too, but also take time to be quiet and take care of yourself and your children too - you have many friends far and wide who will welcome you with open arms (and driveways, couches, spare bedrooms, etc.) You would have many places to land in Oregon, including Springfield.

Hang in there and a new sense of "normal" will slowly arrive.
Jul 13, 2014 5:49pm
Thread
NC - come and stay in our driveway!! there's lots of nice boxes in the area and some neat hiking.

~tigs

PS: no one will give up on you. we will give you all the time you need. . .
Just One More Level LTC swap up!
Jul 14, 2014 6:45am
spinoff of Just One More Level stamp request tracker by Seermeesh.

http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gTrackerId=7801
New Fall Festival Swap
Jul 16, 2014 8:55pm
Thread
Hello all,

I have been gone for a long time from letterboxing and LTC's, but now I want to jump back in. I would love to host a Fall Festival themed swap.

The tracker can be found at:
http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gTrackerId=7823

Please join me,
Moon Flowers
Re: New Fall Festival Swap
Reply to: #858628 by Raven
Jul 16, 2014 9:08pm
Thread
September 1st, but that's in the body of the details.

You should edit the tracker, MF, and set the "send by" to 9/1. That's where people look for when they need to send it out. Good luck!
Re: New Fall Festival Swap
Reply to: #858627 by Moon Flowers
Jul 16, 2014 9:51pm
Thread
Welcome back and....yay!!! A Florida letterboxer! Come on over to the FL letterboxing boards! :)
logging old finds
Jul 16, 2014 11:14pm
Thread
I've been out of the LTC swap world for a couple of years now, but I'm getting in this week to log old finds. Please forgive me for not leaving comments. I really have enjoyed the swaps I've been part of!

Wild Rose
Re: logging old finds
Reply to: #858644 by PBandJ
Jul 16, 2014 11:46pm
Thread
I'm behind by hundreds, and hopefully plan on catching up soon. Let go of the comment stigma and just catch up. Those that understand will read this and understand. Those that don't, too bad. Catch up and continue on. You get to play your way. Good luck!