A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: Prayer and Healing

by keepin up with the JonesProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Prayer and Healing
Yeah for Cindy, that is so awesome!!
by hawkeyeProfileContactLogbookNote
First let me say how much I love each of you guys who read this board. Most of you I will never meet but you manage to encourage me just the same. I never hesitate to bring a prayer request to you because I know that each of you FAITHFULLY pray for n...
by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
Praying that it will turn out to be nothing. Hugs to all of you! Knit Wit
by songwriterProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm praying.
by Coffee MugProfileContactLogbookNote
We can't, God can, I think I'll let him. They are some of the hardest words we ever utter, Hawkeye. Our prayers now are for healing and help as HE sees fit. We will keep that in prayer and keep watching for your posts. It truly is a miracle, birt...
by The Wolf FamilyProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, hawkeye, I never stopped thinking of Lindsey from before when you posted about her. I so hope that it's just some false alarm and you hear from her very soon!
I will update everyone as soon as I hear anything. The hospital is 45 minutes from where they live so they should be there by now. Hopefully the wait won't be long and I will have some news soon. I am waiting to hear before I decide what to do. Sin...
by theseekers1108ProfileContactLogbookNote
We'll join in and Lift your whole bunch up in prayer. Keep us posted !
Just got a call from Michael and they have Lindsey under observation. Not real sure just what is happening yet. Still waiting.....
Still praying.
by The Bucks Stopped HereProfileContactLogbookNote
I will also be praying.
by oceanwindsProfileContactLogbookNote
I hope the morning brings good news and answered prayers... oceanwinds
Just talked to her and she is ok. They had given her some sort of shot to stop whatever was going on. She seemed in good spirits and a little more relaxed. They are sending her home. I am so amazed at the goodness of God. He is so wonderful and an...
by T REXProfileContactLogbookNote
Folks Please think good thoughts and pray for my friend and his wife tonight and the rest of this week! He will be having emergency bypass surg. in the morning for 98% blockage in his heart! Doc told him he should not be alive right now! To pile on ....
breast cancer is what I ment to type sorry I am a bit upset right now!
Praising God for this WONDERFUL news!
Will add them to my list.
Amen and Amen. God is GOOD!!!
by oceanwindsProfileContactLogbookNote
It is understandable why you are upset... praying for your friends. oceanwinds
by Inky JediProfileContactLogbookNote
Just thinking out loud but how many of how think that Lindsey's closeness to Hurricane Gustav and the drop in barometric pressure could've had anything to do with this?? Not sure about barometric pressure causing issues in pregnancy, but I know the str...
by 7trailwanderersProfileContactLogbookNote
We will lift them up in prayer! 7tw2
by firefighterfamilyProfileContactLogbookNote
Glad to here Lindsey is going home! Will continue to pray that all is well now. I'll also be praying for Desi and Darren as Hanna and Ike seem to want to come and visit Charleston just as they are expecting the arrival of Raileigh. (hope I remembered t...
by buttercupProfileContactLogbookNote
When I last talked to Hawkeye last night, Desi and Darren were just sitting and waiting, hoping not to have to evacuate. The baby is due Friday!!
As for Desi and Darren.... no plans to evacuate just yet. The area they live in is very prone to flooding. I mean in a heavy reain they can't get out. Guess that's why it's called the "low country". Right now we are playing a waiting game. Desi go...
Praying for Skip and his wife Rex. Let me know if I can do anything. hawkeye
by keepin up with the JonesProfileContactLogbookNote
Praying that Lindsey and baby are okay. I hope the doctors find the source of the problems and get it taken care of. May God watch over everyone!
by Granny ButterflyProfileContactLogbookNote
Your patience and faith are really being tested. By now I am sure you are saying that you know GOD doesn't give you more than you can handle with his help, but you wish HE wouldn't trust you so much!! I just think of poor Mary at times like this, so...
by Granny ButterflyProfileContactLogbookNote
Someone said once if you can't be grateful for what you have, be grateful for what you don't have. Having had a lumpectomy in September and then a series of questions at the year point of the first mammo this year, all now OK, I am grateful for what...
by oreadProfileContactLogbookNote
I'll be praying for them and if you need someone to watch Jdog bring her over and I'll watch her for you. I can take her to and from school for a few days if you need the help. May God bring you peace and strenght. Oread
HEY! I just got back from hospital! GREAT NEWS!! Skip is out of surg. The doc came out shaking his head and said he had never seen anything like it . . . . what was to be a 4-6 hour surg. only took 2 hours . . . his heart ran on its own the whole time...