Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Letterbox Chatter

by MuProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
So frequently there is a box quoting something someone else has said so that it can referred to in the response ... How does one do that?? I haven't managed to figure it out. I have no idea. (use < quote > < /quote > tags before and after the message,...
by Basset MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi! Maybe this will help. Did I do it? haha
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes! Yay! 😁👍
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Did I do it? haha Now you’re one of the kool kids! Ha ha
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
Did I do it? haha Wait until you figure out how to post a message upside-down!
by ConnfederateProfileContactLogbookNote
¡spuɐɥ ou 'ʞoo˥
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
Pretty cool, but can you do this?
How about making it tiny!
Or maybe miniaturize the Wassa!
by DawgdokProfileContactLogbookNote
This has happened to me. There is some gang activity in my hometown and a body turned up in a park I have a box planted in, not in the same area though...so don’t be pointing no fingers.
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
I don't wrap or pouch in felt, but I often use a stamp-sized piece as a blotter page in between the stamp & logbook to absorb excess ink and keep the logbook & baggie clean. I think the pouches are cute, though.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
You must have missed the :::::gasp::::: big "update". All we have to do now is put two double curly brackets at each end. To quote a part of this message, use the double curly brackets I think that was part of the "update". It's hard to keep up. Oh....
by MuProfileContactLogbookNote
I still use HTML syntax instead of Markup. Gotta keep it old school ;)
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
I was planting boxes for my event this morning. Several people had arrived early and I was just a few minutes ahead of the crowd. I got the final box of a series planted, a bonus, and turned around to reach event central. I passed one person on the...
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
That cacher is on his computer right now trying to figure out why he can't find a listing for that geocache.
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
That cacher is on his computer right now trying to figure out why he can't find a listing for that geocache. Somewhere, there's a pit with his name on it.
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
The geocacher looked like a regular ol' hiker, not like the stamp thief that he turned out to be!
by uneksiaProfileContactLogbookNote
way cool. can't copy and paste it but did you know if i hover over the "pretty cool, but can you do this?" it tilts. that is pretty darn awesome! smile
by Regular ol' hikerProfileContactLogbookNote
The geocacher looked like a regular ol' hiker, not like the stamp thief that he turned out to be Might have looked like me but it wasn't me!
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
That is hilarious. 🤣
Might have looked like me but it wasn't me! He was a bit younger. Do you have a son?
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
It just seems suspicious to me that with all the stamps hanging yest. it was ONLY the bonus boxes that were hacked. Perhaps someone doesn't like BBs??
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Checkout SM radio channel 30. It has irish music all day.
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
Did the cacher sign into the logbook? Perhaps you can contact them and explain the situation. A little education is a good thing in these times.
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Did the cacher sign into the logbook? Unfortunately, there wasn't a logbook, so we couldn't catch him that way!
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
How's about having RIClimber enter the bonus box as a geocache on the geocaching site and see if regular old hiker records a find on the internet.?
Because it's only 350 feet from another geocache. They need to be 528 feet apart. And no, none of the nearby caches have been logged. Last finder was January 6th.
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Hmmm. Maybe he just hasn't had time to sign in yet. Is the nearby geocache one of your own---If it is you could unlist it for a while so that you could then list the bonus box as bait.
by Warrior WomanProfileContactLogbookNote
I wonder if it was the dude that passed me on the MidState trail. I got there just after Salad Rocket, around 9 am, to do the Irrational series. I was completely alone on the trail until I started up the MidState. I noticed a single male hiker, young m...
by Yosemite MJDProfileContactLogbookNote
Been enjoying it off and on all weekend! Love it!