Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Letterbox Chatter

by DoubleSaj and Old BlueProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
As we think back on this letterboxing year, two thoughts stand out for us. First, the passing of our friend sewsewbizzy, who will never long be far from our minds; and second, Live and Breath XX in Texas. A tribute to sewsewbizzy was given at L&B XX an...
by Angel and DemonProfileContactLogbookNote
I was chatting with a friend a couple of weeks ago, and I mentioned that I have actual letterboxing New Year's resolutions this coming year. Specifically, I have two series mostly ready to go that are sitting at my house. It's time for them to go out i...
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Last year's resolution was to box in at least one new state. I ended up with three (Texas, Arkansas, and Mississippi). My 2019 resolution is the same. 😊
by PiggyJauntProfileContactLogbookNote
I want to win the power plant challenge ;)
What's the power plant challenge?
by paper trailProfileContactLogbookNote
Nov 17, 2018: Power Plant Challenge Calling all letterboxers: It's time to plant more boxes! On the looooong ride back from L&B, fellow boxers and I were discussing the future of letterboxing in North Carolina and decided: 1. We want to be able to fi...
Thank you. I missed this post but already have 4 plants toward that goal!
Very interesting, and frankly the kind of external motivation I need to complete my own NY resolution - lol! Am I understanding correctly that this is open to NC letterboxers or out-of-state letterboxers planing in NC? (In other words, someone such as...
by Road JunkiesProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks... I interpreted that differently.
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
Please, we don't need more flingers.
by dixie darlinProfileContactLogbookNote
this was our very first plant and was found again yesterday over 13 years...original stamp....4th log book yippee Dixie Darlin' and Snake Dancer now in North Carolina but still have a local friend who will do maintenance for us
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
... True, of course, but the call for quality is emphasized so I don't think this event is promoting the indiscriminate spewing of garbage (ISOG)
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Guess you missed this part of the post? ...
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
Let's see... I'm planting over 400 for Final Flight... How about thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
by aMAZEing adventure frogProfileContactLogbookNote
do they have to be permanent traditional plants? I always do a holiday series in Missouri which is only planted through winter.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
I just planted my third one today. Honestly without the challenge, I don't think I'd push myself to get one out there. I got this one ready with a two day notice.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
So cool! Our first plant has already gone missing. Here's to many more years for your box!!
by paper trailProfileContactLogbookNote
by Bon EchoProfileContactLogbookNote
I've decided to aim for at least 1 plant each month during 2019. I need some sort of deadline or something to get me moving, too many stamps sitting in a pile (next to the containers so I don't really have an excuse). I though of inviting others to jo...
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
... Planting day in West Austin
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
Happy 2019 to you! May all your boxing dreams for the next year come true! FORAYCH - Western Coaster...still in 2018 :)
Happy New Year-to-be from the East Coast to you and the folks in the other time zones! (Hubby and I can't believe we're still awake...)
by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
We've been celebrating for two days "Down Under".... Close to 500 boxers from 8 countries NOT including the US.... HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
What a wonderful way to celebrate New Year's. I'm sitting here watching Indiana Jones and Zentangling.
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
We are tremendously jealous, Public Hand. That sounds like quite the gathering!!
by Weeping Willow 52ProfileContactLogbookNote
Happy 2019 to all!!!
by SunFleurProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi All - A while back I hosted a LB event in the metro-Detroit area. A fellow letterboxer was kind enough to loan me their nightboxes for the event. I need to return them to their rightful owner, but do not remember from whom I borrowed the boxes....
by MichKathyProfileContactLogbookNote
Was it TrailTroll?
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
It couldn't be better put GMH.!!!!!!!