Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Letterbox Chatter

by Okie DogProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Aw!! So sorry for your loss, but happy you had less to smell from above, hang in there! smile
by Road JunkiesProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes, as we just enjoyed, AAF! St Louis is a wonderful place to letterbox. Wish we could have stayed longer and found more of the incredible boxes by the very talented SL area planters. Thanks so much to everyone who shared suggestions. We’re looking...
by MunkeybeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Sadly I did not go boxing on boxing day. While it was good enough weather for boxing, it was also good enough weather to finally paint the shed we've been meaning to paint for a couple months...so I did that instead. However, I DID find 2 boxes on Chr...
by See Ya NeverProfileContactLogbookNote
So, my girlfriend Kelsi and I have been dating for a year and a half and been friends for almost our entire lives. We bonded at the beginning of our relationship over letterboxing. It has been such an adventurous and enticing hobby. I want to propose t...
by gemini girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh I wish I were local and I'd carve a special stamp and hide it somewhere where you were going for you!!! I hope someone in Orlando is available to help make it special! Maybe you could get a special AQ background with rings or something?! (hint hint)...
by KatieKatProfileContactLogbookNote
I hope your girl friend does not log on to AQ, If she does, you blew the surprise.
by DSProfileContactLogbookNote
Google "Hidden Mickey" to see if you want to incorporate that into your plans.
by MunkeybeeProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm not on the area, but my friend's fiance did manage to slip her ring into a letterbox shortly before she found it. I think she'd gone to the restroom or something and he was able to find it and put it in there before she came back out. She thought i...
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
Team Mad Dawg and I went for our annual Boxing Day adventure. We first celebrated boxing day together in 2003 and have only missed one year (my fault--major surgery) and had to delay once due to weather--made it out the next day! Both of our families...
by Weeping Willow 52ProfileContactLogbookNote
Very well stated Trailtracker… you get a lot more out of letter boxing experiences than just the stamps…yes and there is something for everyone! WW52
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
There is no denying it......It is in our blood and genes.!!!!!!
by DoubleSaj and Old BlueProfileContactLogbookNote
As we think back on this letterboxing year, two thoughts stand out for us. First, the passing of our friend sewsewbizzy, who will never long be far from our minds; and second, Live and Breath XX in Texas. A tribute to sewsewbizzy was given at L&B XX an...
by Angel and DemonProfileContactLogbookNote
I was chatting with a friend a couple of weeks ago, and I mentioned that I have actual letterboxing New Year's resolutions this coming year. Specifically, I have two series mostly ready to go that are sitting at my house. It's time for them to go out i...
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Last year's resolution was to box in at least one new state. I ended up with three (Texas, Arkansas, and Mississippi). My 2019 resolution is the same. 😊
by PiggyJauntProfileContactLogbookNote
I want to win the power plant challenge ;)
What's the power plant challenge?
by paper trailProfileContactLogbookNote
Nov 17, 2018: Power Plant Challenge Calling all letterboxers: It's time to plant more boxes! On the looooong ride back from L&B, fellow boxers and I were discussing the future of letterboxing in North Carolina and decided: 1. We want to be able to fi...
Thank you. I missed this post but already have 4 plants toward that goal!
Very interesting, and frankly the kind of external motivation I need to complete my own NY resolution - lol! Am I understanding correctly that this is open to NC letterboxers or out-of-state letterboxers planing in NC? (In other words, someone such as...
by Road JunkiesProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks... I interpreted that differently.
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
Please, we don't need more flingers.
by dixie darlinProfileContactLogbookNote
this was our very first plant and was found again yesterday over 13 years...original stamp....4th log book yippee Dixie Darlin' and Snake Dancer now in North Carolina but still have a local friend who will do maintenance for us
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
... True, of course, but the call for quality is emphasized so I don't think this event is promoting the indiscriminate spewing of garbage (ISOG)
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Guess you missed this part of the post? ...
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
Let's see... I'm planting over 400 for Final Flight... How about that😂😜😂
by aMAZEing adventure frogProfileContactLogbookNote
do they have to be permanent traditional plants? I always do a holiday series in Missouri which is only planted through winter.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
I just planted my third one today. Honestly without the challenge, I don't think I'd push myself to get one out there. I got this one ready with a two day notice.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
So cool! Our first plant has already gone missing. Here's to many more years for your box!!
by paper trailProfileContactLogbookNote