Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Letterbox Chatter

by Scooters MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
... I use this too. I can usually get three stamps along the left margin of each page with room beside each stamp to record the name of the stamp, planter (and carver, if different), location, date planted, and date found.
by figureeightProfileContactLogbookNote
... It is a very good tutorial. There are others on AQ under "Toolbox". I punch my signatures from the inside out. Measure and mark one signature and use it as a template for the rest of the signatures. Place a sheet of foam to punch into through t...
by T REXProfileContactLogbookNote
If you want to invest in the best go to Oberon.com ...handade leather bound cover with hard cover replaceable log book inside. Had mine 8 pluse years...love it!! Plus when book is full and replaced you can shelf them as a real book does. :-)
by tigerlillyProfileContactLogbookNote
I have found some great log books at Michaels - especially in their sketchbook section. Plus, they have coupons for 40% off one item on a semi-regular basis. Yay discounts.
by judithandsparkyProfileContactLogbookNote
Are on sale at www.locknlock-usa.com. The 1.5 cup (5 x 4 x 2) is $2.38 each.
by RavenProfileContactLogbookNote
AND 10% off! Use code "egghunter"
by scouttrekkieProfileContactLogbookNote
Wished there was a code for "free shipping."
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Your wish is granted: USA Free shipping on orders over *$100!
by Colorful CaterpillarsProfileContactLogbookNote
Do you want to go in on an order with me? I asked someone else and she has enough. Maybe ask Keri Yokey (and I can ask Rachluabster) if she wants to split, or I could get $50 worth.
by DustySandStormProfileContactLogbookNote
Smacks forehead, geeeshhhh don't encourage her please.... I just know I am gonna get a paper cut on the lips now, I just know it.
by scouttrekkieProfileContactLogbookNote
... Well, is that all it takes to get free shipping. I must have missed that small print, teehee. Don't know if I need $100 worth but I can go on some especially since I'll save $12 from shipping. I pm you CC.
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Therves ooo wite.
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... I tried that but someone is parking that domain. I'm interested in looking at their products. Do you have another URL?
by Grumpy GrinchProfileContactLogbookNote
News is reporting that if you shopped at Michaels last year over an 8 month period, your credit card info may have been compromised. Yuck.
by JiffyProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow! My bank got the alert in February. The news is a little behind.
by Angel and DemonProfileContactLogbookNote
Isn't that the second such breach at Michael's? Time to start paying cash there.
by dingus dufusProfileContactLogbookNote
... Children or cash Chose one
by EidolonProfileContactLogbookNote
... http://oberondesign.com/journal-covers.html
by 3crazyC'sProfileContactLogbookNote
Depends on the day!
by Hart x6ProfileContactLogbookNote
I got a 260 page 8.5"x11" -- no lines, no texture. I'm on my 5th logbook now. Love the size. I can fit any sized stamp, and multiple stamps per page. hx6
by Grumpy GrinchProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you for posting about the damaged letterbox you found in the Acres Trust in Allen County, Indiana. In order to better identify the box and its owner, can you tell the name of the box. (This should be on the front of the logbook, if it is readab...
by MrOspitalProfileContactLogbookNote
Looks like Hy5 is the planter. They seem to have 5 boxes at the Acres Land Trust in Fort Wayne, Indiana. They haven't logged into AQ since February of 2013. Is anyone close enough to make this right?
by SummerfunProfileContactLogbookNote
The Bicentennial Woods LB clue mentions Shoaf Rd. : http://www.atlasquest.com/boxes/clue/?gBoxId=115722 Why is it that everyone responding to this message is in California? : ) If no one from IN speaks up, it would be great if you eventually put th...
by Bubbaloo MagooProfileContactLogbookNote
If you are looking for people from Indiana to post, you make want to ask on the Indiana Board. Good luck!
by SummerfunProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks; Kelsung beat us to it: http://www.atlasquest.com/boards/message.html?gMsgId=842524;gThreadId=121869 I suspect the Indiana boxers all went to sleep early so they can get up at dawn and go boxing. ;-)
by christmas6ProfileContactLogbookNote
I live in Indiana but nowhere near that area so I didn't say anything.
by Boston TerroristsProfileContactLogbookNote
Mother N8ture is up that way... not sure how often she logs into AQ, I'll message her on FB... Thanks! Gwen of BT
by Mother N8tureProfileContactLogbookNote
I can help with this box. Chances are I had orignally found it. I will reach out to the individual. Thanks Boston Terrorists. We need to catch up. Mother n8ture
by buttercupProfileContactLogbookNote
How the heck would one un-ignore a thread one accidentally ignored??!!
by Kentucky_Fried_GhostProfileContactLogbookNote
Go to the "Boards" tab, go to "Recent Threads" (I'm assuming), find the thread you're looking for. On the Far right side there should be a hyperlink that says "Unignore". Cllick that, and you should be golden.