Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: T-shirts! Patches! Paraphernalia!

by dane mistressProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: T-shirts! Patches! Paraphernalia!
WHAT CATEGORY DID YOU FIND THEM UNDER. I'D REALLY LIKE TO LOOK.
by TdyansProfileContactLogbookNote
I placed the order for the patches today, and they are supposed to arrive within 14 days. Here is the final proof from the patch company: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/tdscrafts/finalpatch.jpg The size of these patches will be 2.3 x 2.5 inches...
by Lock WenchProfileContactLogbookNote
I must have a dirty mind.....but I wouldn't buy this design..especially on the boxer shorts they offer..lol Couldn't the blue circle go somewhere else in the design?? http://www.cafepress.com/buy/letterboxing/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_17974424/opt...
by The Yorkshire TortoiseProfileContactLogbookNote
... I don't think it would help much. LOL. What is happening to AQ, everybody is reading double meanings into everything. Must be a virus on the internet. Shocking :-D YT
by preboxedProfileContactLogbookNote
Hehe. And here I thought it was just me! And here I didn't make a smart a** comment re: "Cootie Calls"....but I WAS thinking it.... Ahem....I blame spring...or the lack of it....but that it's soooooooo close. pre
by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, thanks. I'll never look at Florida in the same way again. ;-) Knit Wit
by Murray HerdProfileContactLogbookNote
A few months ago my homeschooling daughter and I were talking about "peninsulas" and word origins. She may forget her other land forms but I don't think she'll forget what a peninsula looks like when she comes up against that word in some geography les...
by JaxxProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, those crazy Floridians!! *lol*
by Alyson WonderlandProfileContactLogbookNote
*spewing diet lemonade all over the keyboard and monitor* you owe me a new keyboard & monitor! LOL :-D
by The PhoenixProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh boy... my first thought after reading cootie calls was similar... Mama PHoenix
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
Holy cow! Who designed that?? Either they didn't realize what they were doing, or they knew EXACTLY what they were doing! ;) TG
by The WeatherlysProfileContactLogbookNote
I am thinking that they knew Exactly what they were doing... D
But still no one has confessed to designing this thing? Or buying it? lol. C'mon..confess!!! Or is this a joke? http://www.cafepress.com/buy/letterboxing/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_17974424/opt_/fpt_/c_360/ LW phD "Nice Counts"
by Mr YukProfileContactLogbookNote
I may be being incredibly dense here. I'm pretty dirty, but I have no idea what you folks are seeing in this picture. Help me see what you see. I wanna see the dirty. Mr Yuk
by sweet n sourProfileContactLogbookNote
You don't see the obvious male anatomy in that logo?? I saw it instantly and said :"Blank, I wish I lived in Florida, so I would have an excuse to get the hubby those boxers!!"
HAHA - It looks just like a twig and berries! Oh that's great. Thanks a bunch.
Um..if you don't see it, well...no comment. But how about a hint? "It was an unfortunate choice of colors for the compass circle." Is it 'painfully' obvious yet? Wait..you see a twig and berries? Well, everything is relative, they say.... *grin* LW...
How bout a branch and grapefruits?
by Otis' FriendsProfileContactLogbookNote
If you ask me, this one is naughtier: http://www.cafepress.com/buy/letterboxing/-/pv_design_details/pg_3/id_17996913/opt_/fpt_/c_360/ Was it covered on that other thread?
The WOM one? What's dirty about that? Remember..I'm off the Liquid Crack ( Mountain Dew) now..... LW PhD "Nice Counts"
by DixieProfileContactLogbookNote
the shopping cart is now up and running!! Whew!! There will be many more departments to browse after much more work... but the Letterboxing and Sports decals pages are up and the shopping cart is working & secure. More will be added as the designs are...
by PiProfileContactLogbookNote
Dixie, your site is AWESOME!! I can't wait to see what you have to offer in the future! HP
by Electric City FourProfileContactLogbookNote
Looks like Bmrbldr is gonna be gettin' me some decals along with my PZ Kut order next weekend! Yipeee!!!! Can't wait to see all the other stuff! moonshowr
Great site Dixie, I was even impressed with the sports decals and sport is not my thing :-) YT
by shilohProfileContactLogbookNote
Nice website Dixie. I can't wait to see more. Shiloh
by TdyansProfileContactLogbookNote
http://pages.prodigy.net/lizmitchell/volksware/footprints.htm
by The Goonies 161ProfileContactLogbookNote
LMAO-- That chick gets around!
by six starsProfileContactLogbookNote
... and she has been hatching lots of babies, wait till you see all of them at the Salmon Falls Event! Six Stars
by tuathaanProfileContactLogbookNote
Ditto. I sew them all on, even if it's an iron-on. I don't want to risk having gunk on my bag if I ever decide to take it off. Tuatha'an
I have always sewn them on, hate that gunk. However with all these fancy waterproof/breathable backpacks now I hate to ruin my latest expensive purchase by making needle holes in it. I have taken to sewing my patches onto my car rug. YT