Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Yakking It Up

by DSProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
That was totally awesome, hypnotic. Nice work.
by AdventurousAcornProfileContactLogbookNote
Today, the Booberries and I were letterboxing, and we came across this tiny snail! https://www.atlasquest.com/gallery/viewphoto.php?photoId=147028 I don't normally share photos, but I wanted to share the adorableness!!!
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Where is the [Awwww! Cute!] button?
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
....... Peter Mayhew died just last month. Chewie now resides with the Force.
by NatureMamaB6ProfileContactLogbookNote
It looks like a land snail. They shed the shell at some point. I have a few of the shells.
by shutterbug2012ProfileContactLogbookNote
He's with Princess Lea in a galaxy far far away.
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
He's with Princess Lea in a galaxy far far away. Don't tell that to her husband! -- Ryan
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
He's with Princess Lea in a galaxy far far away And R2-D2
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
http://www.harrybliss.com/store/catalog/product/view/id/4433/s/well-my-phone-is-dead/
Some days you just have to find the positives in your life.
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
Some days you just have to find the positives in your life. My favorite Harry Bliss cartoon is a man and his dog walking together on a beautiful fall day. Caption is, "It's times like this I wish I had a tail to wag."
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Starting with the next letter of the alphabet, tell us something that you look forward to seeing this summer while letterboxing -- and have fun with it! I will start with A. Aliens. Definitely aliens. I am not looking forward to the scary, abduct...
Birds. Birds are a pleasant reminder of nature, and that we are in their domain. It is fun to be able to identify a bird, but seeing a new type of bird is also interesting because I get to try to identify it. And while I'm out there I will be planti...
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
Creeks. I look forward to further exploring of the vast number of creeks the mountains of Oregon produce. There are so many canyons (another c) to explore and discover in this state while learning how they drain to the huge rivers around as well. I j...
by 7rxcProfileContactLogbookNote
Dinosaurs. Already completed, did a trip up to Saskatchewan for a few days and stopped in Drumheller AB on the way home to Cranbrook... The Royal Tyrell Museum is full of the creatures... not to mention the town of Drumheller itself... Managed to...
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
Happy World Turtle Day to our favorite green hiking turtle!!
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Woohoo! Celebrate.
by speedsquareProfileContactLogbookNote
I saw two turtles today. One small guy was on a floating log when a much larger guy tried to join him on the log. Little guy flipped off the spinning log and the big guy was too big for the log and couldn't climb aboard. It was a funny sight to see....
by Yosemite MJDProfileContactLogbookNote
Exploring new places! (Can’t figure out how to make the ‘E’ bold on my iPad!) And, maybe, if I am lucky, going to EAA Airventure in July, the world’s largest aviation get together! (Dunno, flying from San Francisco to Oshkosh, WI in a tiny plane take...
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Falcons. We love to see birds of prey. Especially kites. We look for them everywhere.
by 7rxcProfileContactLogbookNote
That's what I was about... they took the little tag that offered help with markup codes away... BTW two asterisks ** before and after the target letter group will do the bold.. You can find the list under your message preferences.. that is where...
by airstream dreamsProfileContactLogbookNote
G- Green Check Marks
by airstream dreamsProfileContactLogbookNote
H- Happy.. Happy little summer wildflowers along the trails that I'm traveling. OK , It is someone else's turn now
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
Ink . . . . lots of ink!! Signature stamps from finders of my long-unfound boxes, inky fingers from a day in the woods finding others' boxes or making LTCs for trade, new inks to play with, ink everywhere!!
Junctions - Junctions of trails to choose from when following clues. Do I go left or right? Did the clue writer know their left from their right? Do I know my left from my right? And, which way is north?
by LROSEMProfileContactLogbookNote
Kudichan! I promise I wasn't waiting for "k". ;)
by kudichanProfileContactLogbookNote
Letterboxes with LROSEM! And Lizards. I also love seeing lizards.
by Basset MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Maps! So many of the trail system trailhead kiosks are missing their maps!!
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
New places and trails that lead to new boxes. The Next adventure in letterboxing Nesting rocks on top of letterboxes hiding them from Noxers!
by Warrior WomanProfileContactLogbookNote
Ocean That’s right, no boxing, only surfing. Warrior Woman mermaid