Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Yakking It Up

I went to my therapist today, and she told me to stop doing weird things. She said to try to go out more and get a hobby. I told her that I did go to the park this morning. She seemed surprised, and she said, "That is good! I hope that you got some...
by Moms_PlayProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Haha. I actually talked to my therapist yesterday and we were talking about letterboxing she said you just glow everytime you talk about it and asked about it i told her about the duck we found while out and about
That is a funny coincidence! Maybe you could carve a duck to plant on the area where you saw it. 🦆😉
Lol yea. Someone gave me the idea to carve a duck and put it on the bottom of a rubber duck
by gemini girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Ask Momsplay about carving poop and putting it on poop..... lol
Lmao... That and our plunger... I think those got the best reaction Id ever thought would
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Now that’s a good idea!!!
We did it for our event last november and it had so many cool reactions Bobbie in our group thought about it... And we even carved a poop emoji to go on it
https://www.atlasquest.com/gallery/viewphoto.php?photoId=145563 This is the photo of it
Ha ha love it! Thanks for sharing that. Brilliant. But I was referring to the duck. ;~)
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
For those of you who enjoyed April Fools or missed it and wanted to see what all the fuss is about, I added the font files I used as themes. Pigpen Cipher Greek Cryptogram Chinese Cryptogram Cyrillic Cryptogram Be careful, though.... these themes wil...
by Bungalow BoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Too bad adding one of these ciphers or cryptograms to select boxes can't be a premium perk or something...... LOL
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Too bad adding one of these ciphers or cryptograms to select boxes can't be a premium perk or something It's not really all that hard to make your cryptograms. Just replace the letters with another letter (or symbols like I did). There are probably a m...
by Bungalow BoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh I know..... I just like a "click of a button" on the "add letterbox" page.... LOL. BB (being lazy!)
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
There is this one that makes your text upside down.
Less than a week until the tax deadline. Is everyone ready? Taxes can be easy. Or can it? But it is going to become more difficult. More from slashdot.
Mine are paid. Well, partly - I pay quarterly. Thanks for the links... that sucks.
by PiggyJauntProfileContactLogbookNote
Sadly, as someone who is from Blacksburg and had people they knew die in the shootings, the Virginia Tech Massacre is no longer the worst shooting in the history of the US. This should be changed on the history fact.
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
Looks like someone has changed it. TG
by Nature HikersProfileContactLogbookNote
Let’s hope we never have to update that “record” again
by Helms' Flying AdventureProfileContactLogbookNote
I am a VT grad and had classes in the building where the worst of the shooting occurred albeit 10 yrs prior to it. Our daughter is up there now and ran/walked in the 3.2 remembrance race on Saturday along with 14,500 other VT strong. Virginia Tech i...
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
http://www.harrybliss.com/store/catalog/product/view/id/4405/s/ventriloquism/
Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom? The “P” is silent. 😄
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Speaking of p.... WELL ME TO OUR OOL Notice there is no P in it. We would like to keep it that way.
What do you call an arrogant jailbird going down the stairs? . . . . . . A condescending con descending.
Box in a Pink Thong Day ! Happy AQ Anniversary Betty and Bubs !
by 360 Degrees of NowhereProfileContactLogbookNote
You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference and you have to decide what kind of a difference you want to make.” —Jane Goodall
by Bubbaloo MagooProfileContactLogbookNote
Ummmm, thanks. I think. Hmmmm. That's odd. I thought I was supposed to box that way every day...
You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference and you have to decide what kind of a difference you want to make.” —Jane Goodall I know what you are meaning by posting that quote, bu...
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
One cannot observe a system without affecting it. So if you observe the world, you affect the world. Only if they catch you.