Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Yakking It Up

by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
I love that word! Maybe we can meet up on your/our upcoming adventure?
by Warrior WomanProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes! That’d be awesome. I’ll be the one wearing dark glasses indoors! Warrior Woman 😎
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Bumfuzzled
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Instead of googling I'm just gonna assume that has something to do with your bum. You're welcome.
by BetsyLeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Finally, a single word that describes the essence of my life. I am in your debt. Thank you. :^)
by ProcyonProfileContactLogbookNote
Daniel Boone was once asked if he had ever been lost. He replied no, but that he had been bumfuzzled for a week once.
by ladybugzProfileContactLogbookNote
Well....I suppose that is an excellent point....
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Well, at least I know it’s in the house. Last night I finished up carving a new stamp. I left it on the coffee table where I carve. The plan was to get up this morning and do the first printing. Ok, let’s get going... wait, what!? Where’s my stamp?...
by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
Our dog, Taz, has been known to hide my stamps too.....I'd prepped a ton of them for the event in Australia and carefully placed them in a lock n' lock for going into my luggage. Woke up and box was GONE.....panic search revealed it was carefully buri...
by Una Marlee SueProfileContactLogbookNote
Same thing happens at my house times 4!!!!!
by JohnsosaurusProfileContactLogbookNote
... And here I am trying to teach my dog to dig on command so he can help me find letterboxes.
... We tried that......Taz was awesome at locating new boxes (we think he can smell the new plastic) BUT......he couldn't tell us where he got it so putting it back became a serious issue.
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... You need a spotter, someone who watches where Taz goes so that you can put it back. Or maybe you need a leash so that he doesn't get very far away. The option can't be to not take Taz. Dogs so much like running in new places; all of the new sigh...
Taz used to be our bestest trail buddy.....his back's gone and his hips are going so he is relegated to couch potato these days.......:(
Sorry to hear about Taz. 🐶 sending hugs! On a lighter note, after a prolonged search we found the stamp. He had squirreled it away but luckily it wasn’t any worse for wear. Just a few pointy bite marks. Texture right? The face of innocence: What sta...
by Una Marlee SueProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh my goodness, he is soooooo handsome!!!!!
by NeoterraProfileContactLogbookNote
Lol My kitty chewed on my sylvester the cat stamp.
You know we LOVE ginger cats (have 3 ourselves).....love that innocent look!
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
... lol What? Who? Stamp? What's a stamp?
Thank you! We think so. We love ginger cats too. We adopted two abandoned kitties (both orange) and became converts! One passed and the other one was despondent so we adopted another gingerboy to keep him company - Logan (pictured), the scamp. Ha ha, w...
I remember reading about the one you lost. We lost Karate at 19 years but a week later, Tony was found by my son and his dog. Tony weighed 14 oz (10 without all the fleas) and was an abandoned runt feral. Took him to our vet and told her to test f...
by BetsyLeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Look at the expression on that handsome face ! Mischief in the form of a cat. :^)
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
Nine Question Quiz . . . OK -- JEOPARDY EXPERT THIS QUIZ IS FOR MY VERY BRIGHT FRIENDS! There are only nine questions. This is a quiz for people who know everything! I found out in a hurry that I didn't. These are not trick questions. They are s...
by Quite ContraryProfileContactLogbookNote
Fun quiz! I knew 6 1/3 answers so maybe I made it into the "passing score" column.
by BBStackerProfileContactLogbookNote
I cheated! I knew all the answers after I read them.
by TrisheeProfileContactLogbookNote
I got 5. Feeling quite educated now, thank you.
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
I knew 6 of the 9. Interestingly, three of them I knew from watching The West Wing. Well, 2 of them were from The West Wing. I knew about the strawberries prior. But, there was an episode where they were playing poker and the Pres Bartlett kept int...
by Don't PanicProfileContactLogbookNote
I think #6 is wrong, they forgot Dwight
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... Don't you know Scrabble rules? Proper names don't count! And don't call me a dweeb for being pedantic about it. ;-)
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
... I know, Dwight was all I could think of! “D.W.I.G.H.T – Determined, Worker, Intense, Good worker, Hard worker, Terrific.”