Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Yakking It Up

by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Funny that this showed up on my Wassa's Random Daily Funnies widget with a posting date of Dec 24, 2017. I knew I'd seen it more recently than that! Thanks for posting it again!
by PapaSoloProfileContactLogbookNote
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/confetti-collection?utm_source=Atlas+Obscura+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=6188174bcb-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_1_1&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f36db9c480-6188174bcb-69246913&ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_1_1_2019)&mc_cid=6188174b...
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
How cool!! Thanks for thinking of me
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
I can’t remember the first one but the second one is to write down everything that’s important.
Ryan, I have a question. When people post links on AQ, I've been freely clicking on them (like when I got Rick Rolled -- again! -- today. 8~P) And then my DH asked how I know the links are safe to click on. Does AQ have a way of somehow 'vetting' these...
As the person who posted the link in question, I will say on my on behalf, that is only time in my life I've posted a joke link. But given the meta nature of the thread/response I think the funny was worth the stretch... I mean Rick Aston is pretty ben...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... Not really. If there's a problem post, people can report it and moderators can delete it, so I'd like to think that problematic links won't last very long. But there are steps you can take. If you're on a desktop computer and hover over the link,...
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
what am I doing wrong? I can't make a Tiny URL https://www.atlasobscura.com/foods/polish-donuts?utm_source=Atlas+Obscura+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9e7ee9a077-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f36db9c480-9e7ee9a077-63228585&ct=t...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... I've never used Tiny URL so I can't help you there, but the first thing you can do to make the link shorter is cut off everything after the question mark and that will shorten it to https://www.atlasobscura.com/foods/polish-donuts Which is a perfe...
by Warrior WomanProfileContactLogbookNote
I’ll have to pick up a few then box in Pulaski Park! Warrior Woman needs to get up there more often
Thanks for your reply, Ryan. All good points, and I do feel pretty safe on AQ. 8~)
by JabberProfileContactLogbookNote
I just noticed there's a new member called Blue Heron Nature Preserve and I was curious so I clicked on them. Kudos! Three boxes planted today in a 30 acre nature park in Atlanta, GA. I think it's great that they sponsor this fun outdoor activity for t...
by QuarryProfileContactLogbookNote
I was there about a week ago to look for a older box, when I got home I found three more boxes listed on ldna... and now these. Yay! Very pretty park, it is a bit flood prone.
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... There are no signs leading to it not being someone representing the actual nature preserve. They are all store bought stamps, but as long as they are into this then it is an encouraging sign.
by BaqashProfileContactLogbookNote
Saw an ad on faceboook today for a site called noxgear. Do any of your mixers need gear? (This particular ad was for lit up running vests. Would kind of mess with your stealthiness)
by MaudeProfileContactLogbookNote
Not at all. Honey, you go that way and distract them, and I’ll go this way and get the box.
by ladybugzProfileContactLogbookNote
Never taken them boxing....but Noxgear products are awesome and worth every penny. I've got one, and my dogs both have them. They're 👍👍. If anyone thinks of getting one, let me know. A friend is a brand rep for them, and I have a code for a heafty di...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... Wouldn't they be only for noxers? ;-)
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
Maude; I like the way you think.
by Captain Slick KittyProfileContactLogbookNote
So, last night I had a nightmare that someone else did the exact same event we are planning. Needless to say, I woke up very upset and in distress. I realize that we have not posted the event yet and while by this time of the year it normally is, it pr...
Coddiwomple That is all Warrior Woman
Coddiwomple. You’re welcome Warrior Woman flexing vocab muscles
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
I love that word! Maybe we can meet up on your/our upcoming adventure?
Yes! That’d be awesome. I’ll be the one wearing dark glasses indoors! Warrior Woman 😎
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Bumfuzzled
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Instead of googling I'm just gonna assume that has something to do with your bum. You're welcome.
by BetsyLeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Finally, a single word that describes the essence of my life. I am in your debt. Thank you. :^)
by ProcyonProfileContactLogbookNote
Daniel Boone was once asked if he had ever been lost. He replied no, but that he had been bumfuzzled for a week once.
by ladybugzProfileContactLogbookNote
Well....I suppose that is an excellent point....
Well, at least I know it’s in the house. Last night I finished up carving a new stamp. I left it on the coffee table where I carve. The plan was to get up this morning and do the first printing. Ok, let’s get going... wait, what!? Where’s my stamp?...