Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Yakking It Up

by speedsquareProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
That’s wassa demonstrating cheese racing, if I recall correctly.
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... As made famous in Story and Song, as well as the AQ Glossary...
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
Efikz Emporio Do it when you have time to tarry a bit. I found myself engulfed by the beauty and oddness of the images.
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Interesting steampunk images.
This annual tradition will close tomorrow night. Check it out for some fun and friendly competition and chance to win stamps. https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10025 Jeff
As we’ve said before, if you watch any football during the holidays, this pool will make even the most insignificant bowl exciting. Thanks so much Foraych, for bringing joy to our lives.
by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
The only thing better than snowflake theme is snow flakes and snowdeer and snowmen! Cheeks are hurting from grinning.
by RebiccolaProfileContactLogbookNote
Sumo Wrestlers Sign Autographs With Their Giant Handprints Wish I could stamp my Christmas cards that fast.
by Quite ContraryProfileContactLogbookNote
It is mesmerizing to watch. The rhythmic slap slap slap is oddly calming.
... If your cards were large enough you could do exactly the same thing. Did you notice the size of the ink pad though?
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
Talk about inky fingers!
If we don't have our personal stamp don't we use our thumbprint? The sumos do the same thing, but on a larger scale.
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow, my arm would be dead.
by Captain Slick KittyProfileContactLogbookNote
Not a big fan of McDonald's but I freaking love this! https://dailycommercials.com/mcdonalds-2018-christmas-advert/ Merry Christmas! csk
Ditto. So, does McDonald's actually have this, or was it done just for the advert? Has anyone gone to verify?
by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
They look like the regular carrot sides you can get for happy meals - but repackaged and relabelled.
by Captain Slick KittyProfileContactLogbookNote
I just poked around and McDonalds is giving away the carrot bags for free. But I think this is only in Britian, as it a British commerical. Csk
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
Awww! Love it.
by BaqashProfileContactLogbookNote
I’ve sold my RV and have bought a stick house a new era of life begins
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
Congratulations Linda! I hope you find you have landed in an area with enough interest to keep your creativity highly active!! Jeff
by Robertson ClanProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow!!! Congratulations on your new place. Miss you lots!! M
... Tucson
by gemini girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Before I knew that You had an RV, I thought you might be a trucker with how many places and plants you have! I have found a couple and enjoyed them! idk when I'll make it to Tucson so settle in and I'll look for your other finds! Congrats on the new ho...
Tucson and the surrounding areas are a rich mine of boxes of all sorts and difficulties.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Martini Man and Wis Hiker territory. Sort of.
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow! A whole different perspective! I wish you well!
by Okie DogProfileContactLogbookNote
Congratulations, Linda!! I hope you find it very satisfying and fun in your new home. Happy new trails!!!!
by ebdaProfileContactLogbookNote
Twas the night before Christmas, with bad weather reports And the folks of Pike County were out wearing shorts Rushing to Walmart for some milk and potatoes And maybe some candles in case there's tornadoes While many are dreaming a Christmas of white,...
by Knotty LadyProfileContactLogbookNote
Same to you from us(who are boxing in Alabama with the new clue tracker in 60 degrees:)
by JohnsosaurusProfileContactLogbookNote
I hope your bellies are full of meatloaf or whatever you fancy and you've got time to gather around that special pole, which hopefully has a very high strength-to-weight ratio, to air your grievances. And remember if you have nothing better to do, then...