A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Yakking It Up

by becohioProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
I concer! Love the new theme.
by BrewHikerProfileContactLogbookNote
... You mean... you haven't seen Rudolph's nose light up on the Christmas theme? *S
by ona journeyProfileContactLogbookNote
Canada Day!
by Rottie LoveProfileContactLogbookNote
what is cheeseracing
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
It doesn't sound familiar, but probably doesn't belong on the Atlas Quest board anyway. This board is for things specifically related to AQ. TG
by Opal 'n SpeckProfileContactLogbookNote
Right....check the Atlas Quest glossary for "cheese racing".
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
I feel old--I know what it is and have actually voted on the matter!
by BobguymanProfileContactLogbookNote
Happy Canada Day!!! =D ~BOB~
by Opal 'n SpeckProfileContactLogbookNote
PS...Rottie Love--My friend Sati's Human had very nice things to say about you, can't wait to meet you! And maybe...race with me?
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
It's a dangerous (but exciting!) sport that some letterboxers like to do at events involving processed cheese, grills, and more often than not, wassamatta_u. =) Speaking of which.... where is that photo of wassa cheese racing? I'd like to add it to th...
by speedsquareProfileContactLogbookNote
DIY cheese racing with wassamatta_u
by LeafEaterProfileContactLogbookNote
Happy Canada Day Letterboxers!
by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
Naw... That photo will scare people! LOL Knit Wit
Thanks! That's what I was looking for! I've updated the glossary definition for cheese racing. =) On a totally unrelated note, I added several new entries including pixie led, traditional letterboxes, other boxes, event stamps, tabletop boxes, and.......
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... Oh, great. This, then, is my legacy? "Great-grandpa Wassa, did you ever do anything famous?" "Welllll, now that you mention it...." Hopefully my kids can rise above this. Or at least avoid forks. -wassamatta_u
by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
... Your kids have had YEARS of exposure to you and are probably immune. I pity the poor newbies blithely scanning through the glossary and suddenly greeted by such a sight. Ryan has a cruel streak... Who knew? :-) Knit Wit
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... Based on your sudden surge in board activity, might I suggest "Infinite Monkeys" ?
by KuKuProfileContactLogbookNote
How about Monkeyshine(s)? Definition: Slang A mischievous or playful trick; a prank. Often used in the plural: laughed at my daughter's monkeyshines. You could incorporate the playfulness, the pranks, and also some sort of light or shine. Just a...
by Tiger PrideProfileContactLogbookNote
... Can we request a symbol for "night boxes" (flash light)?! Please & Thank You!, Tiger Pride
by LeafEaterProfileContactLogbookNote
Monkito maybe? or Monito? (monkey in spanish)
by preboxedProfileContactLogbookNote
Ok wassa for that one you get a snort ™ and a snurkle ©. That's hard to do.. pre :-) no really that's hard to do. I think I hurt myself
by Butterfly SuzyProfileContactLogbookNote
Add a Z to Kuku's ... MonkeyShineZ Or, MonkeysRule or Monkey See Monkey Carve a Stamp ... ok too long!
by SlowFootProfileContactLogbookNote
Monkey Business?
by sweet n sourProfileContactLogbookNote
Trail Monkey?
by Murray HerdProfileContactLogbookNote
I almost changed our trail name to "The Bandarlog" which is the name of the monkey people in the Jungle Book. A bit obscure but a cool name! Tyra, MH
by KuKuProfileContactLogbookNote
... Ooooo, I like the Z at the end! Good idea! And the capital letter in the middle is kewl, too! KuKu who also has a capital letter in the middle of her name
by dancingpecanProfileContactLogbookNote
Well, there's Flying Monkey like Wizard of Oz. Or Boxing Monkey. There's also Monkey Fist like in Kim Possible. dancing pecan
by Kayak BanditProfileContactLogbookNote
She Monkey with the accent on She and Key - - - - SHE' mon KEY' ----/---- '(*!*)'
... You can request it, but I wouldn't count on it being implemented. =) -- Ryan
by TrailtrackerProfileContactLogbookNote
wassa---that was hillarious! Where DO you come up with this stuff???