Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Suggestion Box

by dingus dufusProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Suggestion Box
... I've experienced a PA Drink & Ink & Drink event where slack boxing turned into slosh boxing.
by MuProfileContactLogbookNote
"Let's meet at this cool bar... that happens to be in a tree."
by the fall boxerProfileContactLogbookNote
You could send the person a email if you wanted to or you could see where there boxes are idk those are the only things that I could think of. It's probably for the better that you can't see there location.
by SuniaProfileContactLogbookNote
How did we get spam on board today? I didn't even think board posts could be that long.
by Dartmoor DreamerProfileContactLogbookNote
I thought you were referencing the new Spam Museum in Austin MN
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
I thought the same thing. Lol I reported it (first time using that lower left button) and hit "rude" button too in order to draw admins. attention. But hey, do you need a watch? ;) Lol Jeff
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
The spam has been deleted. Thanks to those who reported it. One of the admins will have to block the IP address so that person can't do it again. TG
by General Word NerdProfileContactLogbookNote
They're probably just trying to "MAKE 40K PER MONTH WORKING FROM HOME!!!!11 GREAT BUSINESS OPPPORTNY!!!!111 MY NEIGHBOR'S COUSIN'S HEART surGEON'S COLLAGE ROOMMATE ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ LEFT HIS DEAD END JOB AND WORKS FROM HOME OPPRATUNTY ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ ῀ CLICK T...
... Totally legit. I only deleted it so that I would be the only to get in on that fabulous deal. ;) TG
by General Word NerdProfileContactLogbookNote
Hey, leave some definitely real designer watches for the rest of us! Opportunities like that are the only reason I joined AQ. I mean, the letterboxing is *fine*, but the real value here is the not-to-be-missed fashion steals and deals.
by RideTheMooseProfileContactLogbookNote
... FYI, the Stamp Exchange Widget is still full of spam.
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
There's a NEW one? We thoroughly enjoyed visiting the old one a few years back. Guess we'll have to go back now!
... I just added the Stamp Exchange widget to check it out, and I see no spam. TG
by RideTheMooseProfileContactLogbookNote
... Hmm. Seems they have all disappeared... ? Thanks for checking!
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... *whistling innocently *
Oh. Really? I did not know there was another spam problem. This one was strange because it was long and incomprehensible.
Hooray!
by Yosemite MJDProfileContactLogbookNote
Someday my nigerian prince will come! Once I send him that $$$$ check...
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
Y'know, those scams must work on some people. Otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it.
by LuLaHeProfileContactLogbookNote
Ya know, it's dinner time here, and I'm trying to motivate myself to go cook. I see this, and think "Yeah...some good Spam recipes for dinner!" But noooooo, my hopes for gourmet canned meat product are dashed again. Back to eating it raw out of the can!
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
We actually had a client who sent a bunch of money to someone because she won a lottery in England. My boss told her to call the FBI.
One time my nephew was playing online poker. There was no money involved, but there could be; basically, you were invited to play for no stakes until you were ready to start gambling. My brother and I mused about the chances that the site was legit,...
I'd love to see integration of events with calendar exports to Google Calendar. Perhaps there are other popular formats out there as well that could be added as a calendar export option as well. It would be doubly awesome if AQ knew my calendar prefe...
YES!!!! Google calandar support would be awesome. Really, really awesome.
by savakaProfileContactLogbookNote
There should be a "followed threads" widget like the favorite boards widget but for threads. With settings to see all followed threads or only followed threads with new messages, and to automatically follow threads when you start a new thread or not Wh...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
I just made a post where I would have liked a character to be larger than usual. I wanted it inline with other text so I couldn't use the HEADING markups to make it larger. Even html markup is limited in what is accepted. Please make it possible to...
by savakaProfileContactLogbookNote
I use reserved boxes a lot (every box I plant is first reserved actually), so it would be helpful to have an option in preferences to disable the hints page and go straight to the details when saving.
One thing that might be kinda handy: On the "My Recent Posts" widget, it'd be nice if there was a button on the bottom that allowed you to see your older posts.
by Don't PanicProfileContactLogbookNote
There already is. Top left corner, it says First or Previous. You can go backwards one at a time or go all the way back to your first post.
I don't see that. On my widget, across the top are "Refresh", "Edit", "Close", and "Delete".