A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Games People Play

Re: Inventing a board game
Board: Games People Play
Reply to: #972647 by Petunia
Mar 15, 2019 9:42am
Thread
There is a new podcast for board game design. It is called Cardboard Addiction.
Our board game is on Kickstarter
Mar 28, 2019 8:16am
Thread
If this is not the place from this, the moderator is welcome to remove this post.

My husband has co-designed a board game, Gartenbau. It's a light, Euro-Style tile laying gardening game for 2-4 players & we are looking to produce the game.
If you enjoy tabletop games or know someone who does, please share this link &/or consider pledging to our goal.

Thank you for your support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fisherheaton/gartenbau?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=gartenbau&fbclid=IwAR22ZQGj2ZLMf7kMleOsGgn6-YraxgzwjSPrL88KvFJhl01nLYGlg4kSHz4
Re: Our board game is on Kickstarter
Reply to: #973483 by Petunia
Mar 28, 2019 8:51am
Thread
Cute game.. I pledged. :-)
Reply to: #973483 by Petunia
Mar 28, 2019 11:13am
Thread
Wow, this game looks really beautiful! I love board games, and I love gardening, so I'm sure it will be a fun game!

Unfortunately I'm not really able to spare the cash to back it on Kickstarter at the moment. Do you know whether it will be available for retail once the game is produced? I'd love to buy it in the future.
Reply to: #973494 by Intrinsically Knotted
Mar 28, 2019 12:10pm
Thread
You know you are not charged until April 22 and that is ONLY if they raise enough money for it be funded?
Reply to: #973487 by BrockBrood
Mar 28, 2019 12:49pm
Thread
Thank you so very much for your support!
Reply to: #973494 by Intrinsically Knotted
Mar 28, 2019 1:33pm
Thread
Per Kickstarter:
No one is charged until funding date and only if the campaign hits funding goal.

Assuming Gartenbau funds, it should be available through Fisher Heaton's website at a later date. As of right now, FH doesn’t have retail distribution. You can follow them on Instagram, Facebook, BoardGameGeek.com as well as fisherheatongames.com

Thank you for your support!
An advantage of directions
Apr 11, 2019 9:21pm
Thread
I like both letterboxing and geocaching, but there are some times when directions are better than coordinates.
Re: An advantage of directions
Reply to: #974066 by Oberon_Kenobi
Apr 12, 2019 12:56am
Thread
I like both letterboxing and geocaching, but there are some times when directions are better than coordinates.

Exactly why I like to see a topo map before I head out to unfamiliar areas.