A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Television: After the Show Ends

Re: Russian Doll
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Reply to: #973887 by Captain Slick Kitty
Apr 8, 2019 3:49pm
Thread
Our millennial daughter suggested Russian Doll to me and I liked it from the get-go. I'm rather fascinated with the "Groundhog's Day" loop sort of plot or anything to do with time-travel. I've yet to see one with a 100% closed loop though. . .

RD is harsh, I'll give you that, but the clothing, make-up and other rich and colorful details made it hard for em to stop after 3 episodes (Old Blue didn't like it so I gave him a turn at one he did). I went back for 2 more when it was 'my turn' again :-)

Looking forward to seeing how it all ends--hope it's something other than the waking-from-a-dream scenario. . . .

DoubleSaj
Reply to: #973970 by DoubleSaj and Old Blue
Apr 8, 2019 5:34pm
Thread
Looking forward to seeing how it all ends--hope it's something other than the waking-from-a-dream scenario. . . .

No worries.

No Bobby Ewing in the shower BS here!

csk
Reply to: #973970 by DoubleSaj and Old Blue
Apr 8, 2019 8:24pm
Thread
I'm rather fascinated with the "Groundhog's Day" loop sort of plot or anything to do with time-travel. I've yet to see one with a 100% closed loop though. . .

That depends on what you mean by "closed loop". Is that time travel that causes itself? If so, then see the The Time Machine (2002), Predestination, Somewhere in Time, Pointless Time Travel, Supplement, Time Travel: A Love Story, A Stitch in Time.
It is because of the Novikov self-consistency principle.

Or you could mean a time loop where the protagonist doesn't make it out of the loop:
Time Loop, Stealing Time, Iteration 1.

Or you could mean a time loop where trying to change things doesn't really work: Exit Strategy.
Reply to: #973979 by Oberon_Kenobi
Apr 8, 2019 8:49pm
Thread
That depends on what you mean by "closed loop".

I believe it is the infamous "Post Post Paste" loop, where, following a message post, a seemingly infinite number of obscure references are pasted into a subsequent post.
Reply to: #973980 by wassamatta u
Apr 8, 2019 9:05pm
Thread
In discussions about geek topics, we (various geeks I talk with) will propose that this is a case that is unique. Then the others will come up with counter-examples. I have been on both sides.

That's all I was doing.
Reply to: #973979 by Oberon_Kenobi
Apr 8, 2019 9:08pm
Thread
Thanks, Oberon, for the list of movies/books to check out!

D-Saj
The Amazing Race 2019 tracker - race starts April 17!!!
Apr 10, 2019 10:49am
Thread
The Amazing Race premiere has been moved up to April 17 - next Wednesday! That's a month earlier than it was supposed to be!

For anyone who's interested in joining the pool, here's the tracker. It's only a week before the show starts so choose your teams and sign-up.

*Send me your team picks via AQ mail, not as a reply to this board post!*

Any questions, just ask.
:)
YOU
Apr 14, 2019 8:18pm
Thread
So as I previously mentioned before, I can not wait to see Zac Efron's Ted Bundy. And since Amanda from Seattle mentioned YOU, a stalker series on Netflix, I figured I would check it out…. to fill the waiting void.

I finished the ten, 1 hour, episode series on Friday.And it's now Sunday as I needed time to think about my review.

I have to give fair warning, there are some spoilers, so please continue at your own caution. But to be fair, a 10 hour tv show vs 2 hr movie is far more in-depth and has way more moving parts; both of which, sometimes, can't be ignored.

YOU opens with a pretty young woman entering a book store and catching the eye of the book store manager. You are immediately given insight to Joe, the book store manager as he begins his narration of his thoughts, assumptions and opinions of the young woman, Guinevere Beck, aka Beck.

They flirt a little and since she asks for a book he reveres, Joe's instantly hooked. And the stalking begins.

In a short amount of time, Joe and the audience learns where she lives and how she is not very good at picking boyfriends. This also includes adult related scenario for all parties involved, unbeknownst to Beck and Benji. Anyhoooooo, the show continues as Joe follows Beck around and learns of her vain, self indulgent, millennial rich friends and how co-dependent Beck is of her bestie Peach. If you can't sense the disgust, trust me, it's there.

Then one night, as Joe has followed Beck to a Poetry bar, his position as back drop stalker shifts as Joe is forced to show himself in order to save Beck's life. In the interaction, Joe steals her cell phone and since it's connected to "The Cloud", even after she buys a new one, he still has access to any immediate information on her stolen phone.

Now, as her savior, Joe can engage and the story of all their lives begin.

Having provided the premise of this series, I want to talk about the characters. I say this because under no circumstance do I care about any of the adults, save for 100% Karen Mint and 30 (yes) -70 % (no) Joe Goldberg.

Wait, what????

Yes. You read that correctly.

So let's begin with Guinevere Beck, aka Beck, aka the "victim". I did not like her. I thought she was an idiot for taking Benji back. And more over, yes! Yes, she was a self-induced mess. She runs around blaming others for mis-managing her own crap and it's always someone's doing why she can't complete simple life stuff. And if that's not enough ….. I am going to use a 90's word here …. she is a major USER of every guy around her. AUGH. She looks sweet. She talks sweet but she basically yo-yo's Joe and his emotions (Not that I am defending a stalker/killer, here folks.) But there is something to be said about the mentality of the person who thinks they can treat anybody like this. Plus, she was a basic idiot regarding Peach.

So, since we are on the topic of manipulators and users, let's talk about PEACH. Rich, Bee-@TCH, Peach. Whereas Beck is manipulates and uses people, she does not do it on a level that doesn’t come from self loathing, and millennial entitlement. Peach on the other hand just sets up everyone around her to be at her beck and call and if any one dares disturbs her precious little ecosystem, she will end you. So, as YOU progresses, you get to see basically stalker vs stalker and how far people are willing to go to manipulate and use others. She is disgusting and frankly, she stayed too late at the party, and she needed to go.

Now let's talk about Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe. Joe is a bad person. Joe is stalker and a bad person. But the creators of the show threw in a BIG, a HUGE, a GINORMOUS wrench with little Paco. Paco is Joe's kid neighbor who stays in the hallway when her mother is doing drugs, or fighting with her abusive boyfriend or other adult related things. And it's in the hallway Joe usually finds Paco. Joe loves and treats Paco so well that in one episode, he gave up his favorite dinner to Paco. Joe also introduces Paco to the wonderful world of books, even "stealing/borrowing" a rare book for Paco. Joe loves Paco and it makes him human to audience. Soooo……. Joe is a bad person but still a good person. It's hard. It's like 30-70, folks. AND to be even more fair, Penn Badgley has these moments of puppy-brown-dog eyes that make you lose your stance against him. PLUS the fact that he is willing to "work through anything" to be with Beck, kinda makes you wavier your anti-bad guy position. Soooooo, again 30-70, folks.

Now on to "Little Karen Mint". Wow! What an insult for the ages! We get introduced to Karen Mint in later episodes and when she comes out, she comes out swinging, literally….. with a bat, literally. She is the one low-key person in the show and she almost goes unnoticed with two grand exceptions…. and they are pretty big: the break-up scene and her last conversation with Beck. But here's my problem with Karen. In her last conversation with Beck, she says "My get away from Joe key". Now this disturbs me. For one, Karen is pretty kick @ss, coming out with the bat. So……. I am baffled by this. What does Karen know about Joe. And if what she knows is about Joe is bad, why does a kick @ss person stay???? So, I went online to see what others thought of Karen's moment. The audiences apparently loved her. That did not help but I think maybe her coolness was her best power play because what she tells Beck basically takes Beck down.

Okay….. So, I talked about the characters. Now let's talk about why I am recommending this show. Well, for one, while you may not like the main characters, it does create drive to see what happens next. Benji. Stalker vs Stalker. The pee. Ron, the abusive boyfriend. Paco. This is the only reason why I loved Gone Girl. I had to see how it ended.

Two, because on some level, you will like Joe. Does this make me a bad person? For saying this? Possibly. Penn Badgley is near flawless as bad/good/stalker/killer guy. (Don't judge until you watch….)

Three because it does have a great supporting cast. Hell, Peach had to go because she was sooo evil, she was too evil. Karen. Paco. Ron. Ethan. Mr. Mooney.

But I will say, I did NOT appreciate the last conversation between Beck and Paco. Too far tv show creators. Too far!!!! But they don't care.

Also, final thought…. and no, I don't care if anyone does not believe me, I did not believe Joe killed Candace. Being honest, this belief did waiver slightly in some moments but overall, even after everything that had happened, I was not convinced. It was something Joe said about looking to masters about killing that made me doubt Candace's demise.

Anyhooooo…… apparently this series was so well received on Netflix, they have completed Season 2 already.

So, while no Kitty Paw count, I do highly recommend YOU.

csk
Re: YOU
Reply to: #974168 by Captain Slick Kitty
Apr 15, 2019 3:09am
Thread
Also it is a book ! So check tha out too for all you readers out there and you can compare and contrast.

Amanda
Reply to: #974168 by Captain Slick Kitty
Apr 15, 2019 11:02am
Thread
Oh no. i read the first few paragraphs and decided to take a look. I'm 14:21 into the first episode and I am hooked. Given that I was a financial investigator for two very large firms, it is amazing what the internet will tell you about someone so for the time being, it does not surprise me at all that Joe has found out what he has.

One of my biggest 'victories' is when two coworkers came back from New Orleans and had the just first name of a cute guy they met and wanted to know if I could "find him". I told them I'd try. With what they told me, I was able to locate his Facebook, age, finace's name, address, life history of where he had lived, what he made, what he drove, etc. and the picture of the house he currently lived in. They were stunned. I win!
Reply to: #974184 by thndrkttn
Apr 15, 2019 11:56am
Thread
It really makes you think about all the information that you share online and how easy it would be for someone to use that information against you
Reply to: #974186 by Amanda from Seattle
Apr 15, 2019 12:10pm
Thread
It really makes you think about all the information that you share online and how easy it would be for someone to use that information against you

For instance, after spending several hours digging deep into Social Media and the Dark Web, using my keen intellect and skills in interpreting massive amounts of information, I have gleaned that you, Amanda... ARE FROM SEATTLE!
Last call - The Amazing Race pool - race starts April 17!!!
Reply to: #974027 by KO
Apr 16, 2019 6:41pm
Thread
For anyone interested in joining the Amazing Race pool, you must be signed up & have your team picks to me in less than 24 hours.

Project Runway season 17
May 6, 2019 6:32pm
I'm behind on watching the new season so I just saw the one where they went camping. Did anyone catch where that was, and has anyone planted a PR box there in commemoration?

-- Princess Lea
Amazing Race Location
May 6, 2019 11:09pm
Just in case anyone is curious, the Museum of Alternative Medicine in Saigon on the most recent episode of the show has a letterbox inside as well.

https://www.atlasquest.com/boxes/clue/?boxId=212103
The Cool Kids
May 8, 2019 2:04pm
As everyone knows cable is rather expensive in my area, so I only keep to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime. But with a recent visit to San Fran, I was introduced to a show I probably would not have seen otherwise. Starring the comedy legend, Vicki Lawrence, it’s called the The Cool Kids. Perhaps you have heard of it???

Anyhoo ….. set in Shady Meadows, a retirement community in Arizona, it opens up with three men sitting around the table, having just lost their fourth member due to death and in plops Vicki Lawrence. Her presences upsets the men, more in particularly Hank, old man gruff, played by David Allen Grier. Also at the table is Sid (Sidney) who is a gay single man and Charles, a hoarder, who is also single.

Now you may not think a tv show about old people in a retirement home is funny, but this show proves why it is. Between Vicki Lawrence’s zingers and Sid’s flair, it’s hard to keep a straight face. And while I have not seen all the episodes, my favorite is Margaret is Dating the Zodiac Killer. I almost choked on my drink.

Having said more than enough, on to my Kitty Paws:
One Kitty Paw for Vicki Lawrence. She looks very good for 69 but more importantly, she still have the comedy tempo.
One Kitty Paw for Leslie Jordan, aka Sidney. He’s got some flair and some good snaps.
One Kitty Paw for the David Allen Grier and Martian Mull. (Hank and Charles.)
One Kitty Paw for the stories. The Zodiac, the Thanksgiving to mention a few
One Kitty for the nice rapport between the four main characters. Their connection with each other seems genuine.

Also of note. If you are a fan of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you will be happy to know that Charlie, played by Charlie Day, created this show.

It is currently on Fox and Fox has not decided whether it will renew it for a second season.

So, ignore the old-foggie stereotypes and check out The Cool Kids. Who knows. Maybe you can relate.

csk
Pobody's Nerfect
May 10, 2019 12:32pm
Thread
For those who enjoy "The Good Place", I discovered this video titled "Pobody's Nerfect". I hope you enjoy.
Re: Pobody's Nerfect
Reply to: #975114 by Oberon_Kenobi
May 13, 2019 12:23pm
Thread
Has the Good Place been canceled??
Reply to: #975196 by Raven
May 13, 2019 3:42pm
Thread
No, in fact, it was just renewed for next season
Reply to: #975200 by Jaxx
May 13, 2019 5:08pm
Thread
Oh good, I forking love that show!
Imposters~ Season 1
May 28, 2019 10:37am
Thread
This show did not catch my attention, but our foreign exchange student's. He asked to watch it and since he normally settles for our shows, I figured fair is fair.

Imposters opens with a newly married couple enjoying the beginning days of their marital bliss, a Mr. and Mrs. Ezra Bloom. Mr. Bloom works for his family's shoe company and Mrs. Bloom is just a starry-eyed French speaking Belgium. On their 28th day married anniversary, Ezra buying another wonderful gift for the love of his life learns that his credit cards no longer work. He then hurries to the ATM and learns that his bank account has be depleted. He of course hurries home and finds written on the refrigerator door a website, which he types in and finds a video of his beloved "Ava" telling him that he has been scammed and not to try and find her because of what is in the folder in the freezer. (Hint: his family's dirty little secret.)

Our Ezra, played by Rob Heaps, then falls into a deep despair. He watches their wedding video to the point of obsession but notices something odd about two people who "should not know each other". Yet, despite this, Ezra, with his broken heart, decides to end it all. On this very faithful day, a man claiming to be with the "Federal Burrow of Investigations" barges in and demands to know where Ezra's wife is.

The two go to blows only to learn that the Agent really isn't with "the Burrow" after all. Turns out, our "Agent" was "Ava's" previous victim before our Ezra. Only she was known as "Alice" to him. Soooooo Ezra and "agent" Richard decide to find their wife together and set out to confront her.

On the opposite end of the show is "Ava, Alice, Cece, Saffron" and she is on to her next con, a banker in Seattle.

Being honest, after a few episodes of seeing all of these people fall immediately in love with her and showering with all this gooey-gaga love and ridiculous gifts, (And being more honest, I didn't think the actress was that hot) I was totally about head to my room, thus ending my relationship with this show . . . until a plot twist happens.

Now prior to the plot twist, I was hanging on because no matter how much you may or may not dislike "Ava, Alice, Cece, Safforn", you can't help but be endured to Erza/Richard team/sitch that is pursing her. They could not be more opposites and as they figure things out, they become more enjoyable. They kinda become the heart of the show. I don't want to reveal too much.

And when Season 1 ended I applauded the ending. I was glad it ended the way it.

But . . . . this show definitely not without some flaws.

Let's discuss.

First and foremost: Uma Thurman. OMG. What a mess. Seriously here folks. Starting from the top, her hair is a natural disaster. I found it to be very distracting just looking at her.

Followed closely by her attire. She seriously looked to me like she was Vance's and Jules' (from Pulp Fiction) third rejected partner. Seriously. I don't know who thought her clothes and her portrayal was good idea, but they were wrong. Yeah, I said it.

And then her acting. OMG. Over the top. Too much. This was not your best role, honey. It should have gone to someone else. Thankfully we only see her briefly in like 3 episodes. But still. Augh. Shaking my head because I have no doubt she is in Season 2, which I have not watched.

Okay, second issue. Plot writing/Plot holes and the FBI. I am okay with the good/bad guys pulling one over on the Feds or the CIA or the whoever. A great con, executed perfectly, is always fun to see. But what I don't like is if shows make it look like these agencies don't have the stuff together when in fact they should have their stuff together. More directly, it really irritated me that the FBI knew all about Ezra's law breaking activities across America and knew who he was but were clueless to the fact that he was "Ava, Alice, Cece, Saffron's" victim. I was like really????? You know who she is but you don't know her victims?????? Ummmmmm. Is this poor plot writing???

Also, another issue I had was the failure to maintain simple details. Prime example: the dog Ezra was going to buy Ava is a girl but later it's a boy. Sooooo, the show is not very good at staying consistent with it's own details either. ANNOYING!

Not a huge fan of poor plot writing or failure to maintain consistent details.

Having provided the premise and my complaints, on to my Kitty Paws:

Two Kitty Paws for "the Bumblers". This is the term "Ava, Alice, Cece and Saffron's" team calls them. Again they are fun to watch and like I said, they become the heart of the show.
One Kitty Paw for the ending. I am glad it ended the way it did. You see the Bumblers grow and change and I think had one more person jumped on the bus, it would have been a crappy ending and I would have been disappointed.
One Kitty Paw for the rest of the cast, minus Uma. Despite not caring for "Ava, Alice, Cece, Saffron" character, the actresses herself, and her team of cons Max and Sally, they all do a good job.
One Half Kitty Paw for the G-rated adult related scenes. This is all adult cast, and it includes all sorts of adults and all sorts of activities.

But I have to take away One Kitty Paw for my complaints. I think they are legit, so they count.

This leaves this show with 3.5 Kitty Paws, which is kinda low but they also comes with an enthusiastic recommendation.
Re: Imposters~ Season 1
Reply to: #975582 by Captain Slick Kitty
May 28, 2019 1:48pm
Thread
Season 2 is way funnier and yes, Uma Thurman is still around and in full force. There are several exceptionally shocking moments. I am bummed they didn't renew it for another season.
Re: Imposters~ Season 1
Reply to: #975594 by thndrkttn
May 28, 2019 2:05pm
Thread
Richard Dean Anderson's Roles
Jun 8, 2019 6:19pm
Thread
Today I was watching MacGyver's episode "Eye of Osiris". They ended up trapped in the tomb of Anubis, a name Richard Dean Anderson would later encounter in Stargate SG-1.

Nothing of any consequence, except for the Anubis connection.
Re: Richard Dean Anderson's Roles
Reply to: #976093 by Oberon_Kenobi
Jun 9, 2019 9:51am
Thread
Well I'm always here to read about Richard Dean Anderson ;)
Re: Richard Dean Anderson's Roles
Reply to: #976093 by Oberon_Kenobi
Jun 9, 2019 10:52am
Thread
Loved that episode of MacGyver. My daughter bought the whole series on DVD. I never got into Stargate but my husband watched it.
Exhibit A
Jul 2, 2019 12:11am
Currently playing on Netflix, as an Netflix Original is Exhibit A.

Set in documentary style, each episode showcases how forensics and it's misuse can derail people's life, in the name of justice. The first episode discusses how video evidence is a prime example of this. The second is about blood splatters and the third is about cadaver dogs. There is a fourth episode but I have not watched it yet.

And it is very interesting but very sad. And hard to watch if you have a sense of justice in you.

Trust me, I can go on and on about each of these episodes and how upsetting they are. My guess is after showcasing the Making A Murder and showing how if the police tagged you for someone's murder, they will do anything, to prove it, is the point of this. But the sad truth is, this actually happens. Central Park 5 to reflect one of the most recent horrible injustices. I don't normally watch these shows, as they are upsetting, but what kills me in episode three, the police even ignore one of their own as a witness and that just slays me.

I am not going rate this show but if you are interested in these types of documentaries and are curious, I do highly recommend it.

csk
Stranger Things Season 3~ with spoilers
Jul 9, 2019 10:55pm
Thread
I just finished the 8 episode season 3 and I probably should not be writing this review right now. I am very upset. I am very emotional . . . . but I am very hopeful.

But let's take a step back.

Season 3 . . .

Season 3 begins with summer love for the tweens and new jobs for the newly graduated Nancy, Steve and Jonathon. Nancy and Jonathon take jobs at the local newspaper and Steve takes a job "slinging" ice cream at newly built mall, that destroys downtown Main St. Hawkins.

While being harassed (talk about the 80's version of #Metoo) Nancy does her best to get recognized as a reporter. Jonathan, ever the pacifist, stands by because he has cushy job as the newspaper's photographer. In short, he is no real help. In fact there is little impressive about Jonathon in Season 3 but I suspect . . . suspect his personal life dramas (i.e. drugs and being refused back into the US) has something to do with it. So, he's there but he's not a strong presence. And the actor himself actually doesn't look well anyways. Eitherway, this duo get on a trail of strange occurrences that they can't explain . . . yet.

Meanwhile, back at the mall, Steve is "slinging" ice cream with new character named Robin. Now, Robin is cool. She is reliable. And she never wavers from her devotion to Steve and the horrors that they face together. You will like Robin.

But more importantly Steve's relationship to the young guys is just as strong as it ever was, especially with my fav tween, Dustin. I really love the relationship between these two. But Steve, the guy with no real attachment to El comes out swinging, literally, at times and plays a pivotal role in this season. If you don't come out loving Steve "the hair" Harrington after all the brutal punches he takes, I have no words for you.

And it's Steve, Dustin and Robin who discover there is a terrible secret below their feet.

Now on to the adults . . . Joyce and Hopper. I love Hopper. But Hopper has a teenage daughter spending her days smooching with Mike despite the 3 inches open door. And Joyce has calmed down in Season 2 but **** spoiler ****she is still reeling from the lost of her love Bob. But she and Hopper still have connection and this time it's Joyce who brings it to Hopper's attention that something is very wrong in Hawkins.

Season 3 is slow to start but once things start going, they start going. And for things to get going, we gotta talk "villains".

In Season 2, we met Billy. Billy the brutal @$$hole. No one likes Billy and no one still likes Billy . . . except the bored housewives of Hawkins. In Season 3, Billy himself has a job, a life guard at the local pool. This plays into several important moments of this season and one I would call "yeah, eww that was not good" moment. *** Spoiler *** The Karen and Billy moment. Augh.

Moving on, we are also introduced to the Mind Flayer, the vile politician who sold Hawkins, USA out, and Russians. Funny how those words seems to be popping up, a vile politician who sold his own country out to the Russians. But facts are facts here folks.

Having provided the premise, on to my Kitty Paws

Two Kitty Paws for the relationship between the tween and the young adults. They never waver from each other, they trust each other and more importantly they hold together as a family.
Two Kitty Paw for the three diverse plots that eventually come together.
One Kitty Paw for the new characters. Loved Robin. Loved Alexi. Even liked Erica, which "you can't spell America without Erica" at most times.
One Kitty Paw for my MAN Harrington. His evalution from teenage jerk to dark horse hero is great! Again, he comes on strong and never lets the group down.
One Kitty Paw for the very weird but worked "Neverending Story" song moment as the world is about to end. You have to see it to understand.
A Half of a Kitty Paw for a much more decent soundtrack than "the soundtrack sucks Season 2!".

But nothing is not without it's flaws . . . and there were a few.
I have to take away A Half of Kitty Paw for the Murray "just do it already" outburst. We already saw this in Season 2. No need to repeat in Season 3.
I have to take away a Kitty Paw for the blatant amount of advertising that went on here. I mean, they even dedicate a whole conversation to COKE! UM, no thanks. Please just do the show.
I have to take away a Kitty Paw for Cary Elwes. I love hottie Cary but he did not pull off the slime ball role he was hired to do. He felt more like a cameo, like "I am Cary, the Dread Pirate Roberts, and I am supposed to be sleazy." He did not work.
I have to take away a Half a Kitty paw for the death at the carnival. Not okay writers and producers.
And for my last complaint, I debate taking Half a Kitty Paw away for the Russian Terminator. I just felt there was too much of him, in particular the fight scene at the old Hawkins lab, a fight which I thought was pointless. Anyhoo, not a fan of this character.

So, final count is between 4 and 4.5 Kitty Paws.

And without a doubt, especially since Season 3 is has been watched by over 40 million viewers, there will be a Season 4.

Now, on to the final moments of the last episode of Season 3. If you have not seen the whole series, I suggest you stop reading now. But as I said earlier, I am upset and I need to have HOPE.

*** spoilers ***

*** spoilers ***

*** spoilers ***

For the last 3 years I have watched this show. Clearly I am vested.... which means I am pretty upset about what happens at the end. But I have hope, yes, hope. And here is why:

1. 1, the obvious reason, the final scene in the Russian prison the Russian guard says "no, not the American"

and

1. 2 which is more revealing I think . . . I am referring to the song played while EL is reading Hopper's letter. I have very good music/song recall and that very song was playing when they "found" Will's body in the water in Season 1 and we all know it turned out to be a decoy.

Augh. Hopper can't be dead. He just caint.

Signing off with a deep, sad sigh,

csk
Re: Stranger Things Season 3~ with spoilers
Reply to: #977136 by Captain Slick Kitty
Jul 10, 2019 2:36am
Thread
totally following but I've only watched 3 episodes of season three..... I'd love to binge watch but I just don't have time right now!!!! :( I am loving what I have seen so far! The character and plot development is so good!!! And I am a child of the 80s so I get all the references!
Re: Stranger Things Season 3~ with spoilers
Reply to: #977139 by gemini girl
Jul 10, 2019 6:52am
Thread
Is there a recap to watch first to remind me what went down in season two?