Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Television: After the Show Ends

by BootyBanditsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Awesome move....but i have to say the best line of the night was right before commercial break when james says "j.t. would you like a banana?" OMG i was dying laughing!
by the Dawg PoundProfileContactLogbookNote
that fuss over the bananas was kinda stupid. don't they grow there? I'm sure there's not a shortage of bananas. And the girl that loves James so much, wrote his name down. If she loves him so much, why did she vote him off??
by The Travelers 4ProfileContactLogbookNote
Was she one of your students? I like her but gotta admit I hated that 80s hair this week! What's up with that?
by hopeinncProfileContactLogbookNote
... The only part of the show that we caught was the last 5 minutes, but I wasn't at all surprised by who went home. And to be honest, I still wasn't impressed with her final performance. Granted it was better than Tuesday, but still not super (IMHO)...
by SITE SleuthsProfileContactLogbookNote
How many of the best one liners on survivor have been from James! lol as soon as I heard that I had to check to see if that's what the episode was named (Banana Ettiquette so close)
by Oliver and CompanyProfileContactLogbookNote
What an episode! I was standing on the couch cheering when Tyson got blind-sided. I hope Rob & Russell both stay in the game. those two going at it makes it more interesting.
Was it his knee or the banana that got James in the end? big chuckles here.
by Ursa MajorProfileContactLogbookNote
Tyson blindsided himself. He listened to the emotional line that Russell was feeding him (look, you can vote Parvati out in a majority - no need for ties or revotes, where you're vulnerable) and failed to understand that if Russell was really changing...
by R2L2D-JProfileContactLogbookNote
I thought the show was great last night. Russell really got into Tyson's head. Russell really plays the game well. He may not win this time either but he plays to win. He leaves it all out there. I love that about him.
My husband and I are die-hard Survivor fans. I won't even take phone calls - is this bad or what? In fact the phone rang last night and I told him "I'm not home". Luckily it was his sister, but he missed the Tribal Counsil. OC
by CrazyolisProfileContactLogbookNote
... We dont answer the phone during Survivor, Amazing Race or LOST!
by Okie DogProfileContactLogbookNote
I have a friend that called and I told her there was only 4 minutes left, she said, Bye..and hung up, ha ha. She knows me and my shows, well.
... Now I don't feel so bad.
by ChedvaProfileContactLogbookNote
We have Tivo, but even with that, I watch it live...I can't even wait the 20 minutes or so for the commercial time allowance. And even with Tivo, I don't take phone calls. I know I could pause it and continue after the phone call, but no way am I goi...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
I just finished watching Survivor, and I really hope to see Rob and Russel make it to the end. Those two totally rock at playing the game. They're devious, underhanded, and such incredibly smart players. If I were playing, I could only wish I could pla...
I finally got Wednesday's episode watched last night. WOW! This is a season of serious twists, turns and treachery. ... Rob is an expert at this game, but Russel plays with more guts than anyone I've ever seen. Talk about manipulative! The man is...
... I don't know, he has Coach & Parvati on his side. Danielle is with Parvati so that makes it 4 on 4. Russell, Parvati, Danielle & Coach vs. Rob, Sandra, Courtney & Jerry Makes for an interesting game. Coach may get Jerry to flop sides and then Ru...
by JESSSProfileContactLogbookNote
There will probably be another immunity idol. Russell should join the army because he would make a fantastic general. Of course I still hope Russell goes before Boston Rob.
by BootyBanditsProfileContactLogbookNote
... in seasons past (especially last one) if an idol is PLAYED then they replant another up until the cut off point of when they could use it....russell obviously knows this, but i wonder if the others do??? In so many other seasons people were either...
by The ZooProfileContactLogbookNote
I still say the man has GOT to be a boxer or a cacher!
... Couldn't possibly be a boxer. He's way to manipulative and mean! Granted, he's crafty...
by R2L2D-JProfileContactLogbookNote
(Has anyone else now referred to their own actions as doing "a Russell" ---when out in the woods you mysteriously look in spots hoping to find letterboxes with out clues :)) I have had this happen twice. When a rocked looked out of place or sticks are...
by SpakinoisProfileContactLogbookNote
Russell is too smart not to get voted out. And Sandra really has no ties. She just votes for whomever just as long as it's not her. It's how she won Survivor before. Russell is the manipulator of everyone and i think Rob is in trouble more than any...
... This is what's got me really worried for Rob. Unless Sandra's game has changed (and she said at the beginning that it hadn't), then he needs to keep the upper hand to keep Sandra. If Russell has a better deal for her, she will vote for Rob in a hea...
by Cape Cod Lightning BugProfileContactLogbookNote
There was a cool article about Siobhan in our local paper this past weekend. http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100328/NEWS/3280329 -CC Lightning Bug
OMG! Kate, I know you are around kids all day, but GROW UP. I think she may be the first to go if it's not Buzz.
I'm hoping she's the first to go. At least Buzz seems to be enjoying the experience, and he doesn't make Ashly walk out.
by Kit Kat 61ProfileContactLogbookNote
I think people will have voted for Buzz out of respect. I agree that Kate should be the first to go. I hope #85 picks it up--I'd hate to see Cheryl leave early!
by The Clue CrewProfileContactLogbookNote
I think Niecy is doing a great job. Her personality cracks me up!
by DisneyFreak1101ProfileContactLogbookNote
Buzz should be the first to go, but he won't. He'll be there for at least a few weeks. I feel bad for Kate. I thought she would've been better. I can't believe that Nicole got two 10s on the second week. Has that ever happened before??