Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Television: After the Show Ends

by Mn8XProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
... I know I'm late on this one, but... I thought the detectives were off to a good start when the one started drawing a little map in the dirt. He read the clues and tried to figure out where he would end up after each part. Forget walking it out, jus...
by TrailTrollProfileContactLogbookNote
Anybody else doing their warmup stretches for Dancing With the Stars? I can't wait for another season of DWTS! As usual, there are a few folks I've never heard of, and some whose careers have, shall we say, cooled significantly. Then there's Kate Go...
by DisneyFreak1101ProfileContactLogbookNote
And Samantha Harris isn't coming back!! I couldn't stand her. I'm so glad she's gone.
by Force of FiveProfileContactLogbookNote
... I didn't like her at first, but got used to her by the end. But, we always had to laugh when she'd ask a really long question of one of the stars, and then cut the person off as he or she was trying to answer. That seemed to be her specialty.
by GreatBigSabresProfileContactLogbookNote
I thought she did even better tonight with House of the Rising Sun. She's really coming into her own. She'll be getting my votes for you ;-) Tonight is really important. Only one more week until the top 10. Must get her on tour! 1-866-436-5702 for Mar...
by Travelin' ShutterbugProfileContactLogbookNote
First of all, I think Simon is an _$$! Second of all, Siobhan was the best one tonight! Third of all, not since Kelly Clarkson has someone brought tears to my eyes, listening to her gave me chills! Fourth of all, Vote 1-866-436-570...
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
Ok, I just did something I NEVER thought I would do. I voted for American Idol. :) Granted, I didn't watch the show. I'm just taking everyone's word for it that Siobhan is good. :D TG
by 4 ChProfileContactLogbookNote
Can I just say that I am hoping Evan on DWTS will ease my post-Olympics depression. I do think, though, that ice skaters might have an unfair advantage since they are used to doing set routines.
by Silva Foot FamilyProfileContactLogbookNote
Well, I have been trying to vote for her for a half hour, and the phone line has been busy. That's a good sogn though. =) SFF
When the phone numbers were first posted, I got through right away. Now I'm getting a busy signal too. TG
by ArchimedesScrewProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks guys! I voted around 200 times for her. After they are down to 12t, do they eliminate 1 per week?
by hikergirlamyProfileContactLogbookNote
I think Simon is pulling for Crystal big time. And I think that Siobhan is her biggest competition, so it seems that that must be why he criticized her performance last night. I can't think of any other reason because I thought she was awesome. I thin...
by Okie DogProfileContactLogbookNote
I've got in sort of late on this go round, and haven't had the chance to see Siobhan perform, only a minute at the end. I did see Crystal perform, and must admit I was impressed with her performance last night of Tracy Chapman's song. When I first hear...
You can watch Siobhan's performances here: http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_9/performances/?keywords[]=siobhan+magnus TG PS You'll have to copy and paste the entire thing, including her name. AQ doesn't like the link because it has the bra...
They had some really nice things to say about her over at Entertainment Weekly: ... http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20312226_20350027_2,00.html
Thanks TG. I heard the song Think, by her, but it doesn't have House up yet, on the main site. She has a very good voice from that song, however. So I see what everyone is talking about. Hope she wins for you all. Thanks again, will be watching. Oh,...
... Actually, it does....'cause I listened to it. :) TG
It is on here too: http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100310/NEWS11/100319989
Well, I couldn't get that link to work for me, so went to google and found the idol site, maybe that was a cached site, or something from there. Will try again later today. Thanks.
... Did you copy and paste the entire thing, including her name?? If it still doesn't work, I got that link from the American Idol section of Fox.com. You could try that too. TG
Oh, TG, I'm still screwing around with switching back and forth with my server to FoxFire, cause FF won't do You Tube or anything without dl of Adobe. Don't need two Adobe flash players cause there is one on my server. Its a pain in the rear, but switc...
Ok, when you get to Crystal's song here, look below the video. You can either click on "Filter this playlist by" and choose Siobhan's name OR scroll through the videos directly below that (Siobhan's is the last one with the American Idol logo rather t...
Oh, good grief, even with that link, it shows that song, then quickly takes me back to Think, instead. So I never hear that song but Think. It wants me to download ITunes, and I don't want to do that. I didn't have to do anything with think, it just st...
by GreatBigSabresProfileContactLogbookNote
FOX Thu, Mar 11 8:00 PM 4 Finalists Eliminated; Top 12 Revealed. FOX Tue, Mar 16 8:00 PM Top 12 Perform ---six males and six females--- FOX Wed, Mar 17 9:00 PM 1 of 12 Voted Off Live FOX Tue, Mar 23 8:00 PM Top 11 Perform L...
by GryffindorsProfileContactLogbookNote
I am SERIOUSLY torqued that Alex Lambert went home. America got that WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!! His voice is so interesting and I was really looking forward to hearing his take on the themes in the upcoming weeks. - A Very Pissy Lemon Drop
by GryffindorsProfileContactLogbookNote
OMG - And Lily too? What was America smoking this week?????? I know - let's vote out two of the most interesting singers. HMPH!!!!
by EzmereldaProfileContactLogbookNote
I am mad that Paige didn't go home! America got it wrong for sure. I was not impressed with her at all. Grrrrrrrrr
Didn't watch the show, but I did check the list of the top 12 that TV Guide posted. I was happy to see Siobhan made it. TG
by DoubleSaj and Old BlueProfileContactLogbookNote
Andrew is AMAZING and needs to stay, at least for a while. I don't think he'll make it to the end but he has a different and original voice. Alex is young and might be back again. But seriously, they got rid of LILY and kept Katie??!! There was NO con...
by Nite MomithProfileContactLogbookNote
I am sooooo with you there. I can't BELIEVE that Katie or Didi didn't get sent home. Was it the Patsy Cline song? Don't get it, but even though Andrew hasn't been up to par, I would've been distraught if he was not on the next couple of shows. ~Nite...