Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Letterboxing Help Desk

by DawgdokProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
I would love that to be the case but I have not found that on my plants or finds.
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
My son graduates from Navy Office Candidate School over Memorial Day weekend and we decided to drive out for the event and box along the way. As a premium member I thought I'd create a new trip route and search for letterboxes along the route. I starte...
Okay, I created a new trip from Arlington, Tx to Newport, RI and searched for boxes along the route and AQ found around 1300 boxes. Great! However, when I try to view these on the map in AQ I can only see the first 100 boxes on the trip. If I select pa...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Fixed the bug. There aren't any restrictions you can add to a trip (they are for you and only you so there's nobody to restrict it from) which is why you get the error page. That was it, though. No other pages came after that! =) -- Ryan
Give it another whirl. You should get 2500 results now. (Non-premium members 1000.) -- Ryan
Excellent! Thanks for the "fix/update/change"!
by JulieinMichiganProfileContactLogbookNote
I received the Kellogg's Cereals Series from a member who I need to locate. I promised to plant these 4 stamps in southwest Michigan and now that weather is nice I want to correspond with her regarding my plans. I didn't save her email or email addre...
by MichKathyProfileContactLogbookNote
Maybe this listing: https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?boxId=229507
by Angel WinksProfileContactLogbookNote
JulieinMichigan, I was at that event. Could 4 of these be what you are looking for? https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?boxId=246327 Gypsy Fiddler was from Illinois at the time of this event and now lives in Colorado. She is an active letterbox...
by Gypsy FiddlerProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes, it's me! And I believe I sent you my full set of six stamps. I'm very excited to get an update on your planting! Thanks for putting them out there!🤗
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
I've listed many unlisted boxes over the years and know how to. I'm trying to list LBNA 51819 and there is not a button that says 'Record Finding' only a 'Save' button. I press 'save' and it doesn't. I don't know where it goes but not in my logbook....
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Did you look in your Unlisted Finds logbook, Sagacorn? That's now split off from AQ finds.
Of course; I forgot about the. (head slap)... I still prefer the old way where everything was in order of how I found.
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
I just tried this: Letterboxes drop-down menu Record Find at Look Up Letterbox type in the letterbox name where it says name get the message (in red) No matches found below that is where it says Unlisted Letterboxes there I find "create a new entry" cl...
Yes I know the procedure BUT I forgot that Unlisted Finds are not AT THE END of our logbooks. Thanks for the explanation tho GG.
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
How do you choose and delete favorite boards?
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
Go to the "Boards" heading and hover your pointer finger over it and a drop down menu appears. Pick "Browse Boards" and click on it. Look to the far right under heading "Actions" and there will be red hearts. To add click on the heart with green plus...
Thanks. I was trying manage groups.
Further question--I notice there are a lot of boards that I see on my newest threads widget, but that aren't favorites. How do I know which ones will show up and which ones won't? I thought I would only see my favorites.
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
You can choose to ignore board for the ones you don't want to show. I've ignored the Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition board, for example.
Thanks. What's the purpose of the 'favorites'?
... The only widget that shows posts from just your favorite boards is the "Favorite Boards" widget. The "newest threads" and "newest posts" widget will show posts from all boards--unless you ignored them. (If they shows only newest threads and posts f...
Thank you.
by PuddledunkProfileContactLogbookNote
Can someone advise me or point me to a tutorial on how to bring up boxes on a specific route?
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Check out Trip planner after going to Toolbox on the toolbar at the top of this page.
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
If it is a specific highway, you can go to simple search and use the trip search.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
The easiest way for me has always been to do searches of the towns I will be passing through or near. You can expand the miles out from the town. Or not. This had always worked well for me. I’ve never cared for the trip planner. But that’s just me.
Go to the Trip Planner under the Toolbox pulldown menu. There are dozens of pre-defined routes available, mostly along major roads. If you want to create your own you can. I just recently created a trip from Arlington, Tx to Newport, RI for a road trip...
... Done! -- Ryan
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Yay! Thanks, you da man.