Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Letterboxing Help Desk

by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
Go to "My Profile". Click the link to go to your profile page, scroll to bottom of the page past the survey if you took it. There are a few different choices for down loads. You will need a spreadsheet program to read.
by Trailhead TessieProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you! I might actually try Google Docs instead of Excel. That way I could access it from any device.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
Happy to help. :)
Another question: I'm getting more traditional finds listed on the downloaded spreadsheets than what AQ is showing online. For example, the downloaded spreadsheet shows 3574 traditional AQ finds, while the online AQ logbook shows 3143 traditionals. So...
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
It seems as though the "Finds" download is also including some set of "Plants"... IF you are also a finder. In other words, if you are one of the contributors to a plant (carver, planter) that you have also technically "Found", then it won't show up o...
Hey, if anyone wants to start a business where we can maintain an online logbook that includes ALL of our finds, including the dates found, location, planter names, and a link to the clues, I would definitely pay an annual fee for that rather than spen...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... Just tell him someone hacked into your account. ;-)
by condoProfileContactLogbookNote
I have tried to archive a new mailbox message and the icon is grayed out and when I hover over it, it says that it is disabled. Is anyone else having that issue? thanks condo
by ST-RangerProfileContactLogbookNote
Things are working just fine for me. I have some in the Archive and I just moved some into the Archive and it worked just fine.
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... Yeah, that's a bug. Tried to fix one bug and managed to introduce another one. There shouldn't ever be multiple lines of the same box just because there are multiple planters. The problem should be fixed now, though! Which isn't to say I haven't i...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... It's probably because your archive folder is full. You can only archive a maximum of 1000 messages in a folder. Premium members can create additional folders for archiving purposes, but otherwise you'll have to delete some old messages from the fol...
I'm getting random found boxes repeated. At this point I've started to go through the list from the beginning, one by one, adding location, planter, and other info. I think I'm up to box 60. I guess I should have been maintaining my own electronic l...
by condoProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you. I was wondering the other day if it had a limit............got my answer. maybe I shouldn't have thought of the question. nodding ;j off to delete ;j
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
Is anyone else having trouble with the funny button on the message boards? All of the other buttons work fine, but when I hit the funny button, it does nothing, and that's not funny! TG
... You mean the "Slap Wassa Silly" button? It registers as a vote, but doesn't always go bold or increase the count immediately, IF the "Funny" tag has been replaced by a different string (such as, oh, "Slap Wassa Silly"). Most people won't understan...
... Yep, that's the one. ... But several of my other buttons are 'special' (like moo instead of hug), and those work immediately. Why doesn't Slap Wassa Silly? Is it perhaps because you don't want to be slapped silly (no matter how much you deserv...
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
... Hmm, let’s see... ~I tried to grab the fog. I mist. ~To the person who took my anti-depressants - I hope you’re happy! ~I can tell if people are judgemental just by looking at them. Nope, works fine for me. ;~)
... Holy craop, you are brilliant!! What a clever way to get A TON of "Funny"s on your post!!! -Wassa, in awe and a bit jealous he didn't think of it...
... Except it really doesn't work, and I wasn't actually trying to be funny. I just want to be able to use the button and have it work like all of the other ones! TG
... Ok, try it now! It was the space between the "Slap Wassa Silly" words that was the problem. Heck, EVERYONE try it, so we can be SURE that the Funny button works... go ahead, click the Funny button, right on this post. Test it out. *whistling in...
Sir, have you no shame?
by Don't PanicProfileContactLogbookNote
... “But my shame was on display…” said Wassamatta u “On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find it.” “That’s the display department.” “With a flashlight.” “Ah, well, the lights had probably gone.” “So had the stairs.” “But look, you...
It’s much too dangerous to hitchhike these days! 😄⭐️⭐️✨
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... 42
by ProcyonProfileContactLogbookNote
6 X 7
by Casa del SolProfileContactLogbookNote
I need to remove a sub account. How do I do that?
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
Posting on the Boards often will get a moderator's attention for a query like this. If you don't have a moderator contact you or respond in some fashion, you can send a request to remove a subaccount to Ryan or Wassa - they will help I am sure :) Hap...
Let me know which subaccount you would like removed (you can AQ mail me if you like).
by Casa del SolProfileContactLogbookNote
Done! Thanks!
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
Is there a way to do a People search with a partial name that I don't know the first part of? Like ______ Boxer? Using an * with at the beginning of the name or something?