Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Letterboxing Help Desk

by Three FLAmigo'sProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
... Phew. I thought about testing out the theory, but if it worked was concerned couldn't change it back to reserved and then would have had to delete and then relist all over again! Thank You for the help!
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
I was doing the same thing myself recently and was wondering the same thing, but as soon as you go to activate you can add the second planter.
by Three FLAmigo'sProfileContactLogbookNote
... Oh good, I was in excellent company then!
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
We cannot find H's account, and we cannot remember the exact trail name. How do we find our sub-accounts? Thank you.
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
I have the sub account widget on my page. Maybe go to widgets and add the sub account one.
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you, Goofy girl!
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
You can also look under the "My Page" tab. There will be a link to "My Accounts" Click that and you will be able to log into any of your sub accounts. :)
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
And, I can see mine on my Mailbox page.
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
Got me to wondering, if the original account is premium, do the sub-accounts under it also have premium perks? Does a sub-account function the same as the main account, have their own logbooks, separate mailboxes, ability to post in the forums, etc.?
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... No. ... Yes. -- Ryan
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
I’m guessing one of the bad things about being a webmaster is all the complaints you receive when you update but... Under “Boards”, did the “recent threads” drop down go away? That was my go-to tab for the forums. If I’m missing something or there is...
Under “Biards”, did the “recent threads” drop down go away? The drop-down went away, but the page is still there. (And updated too!) You can add it back yourself to the drop down from the Custom Menu preferences. (Premium member perk!) But I wanted to...
The drop-down went away, but the page is still there. I forgot to mention, you can find the link for it by clicking the "Boards" link in the menubar. (Not anything in the drop-down menu, but the actual menubar name.) I didn't hide the link--just moved...
Q1: now we go to "Boards" go to "Threads and Boards" open the "Recent Threads" is that the shortest route? Q2: Message View - I keep clicking on Simple, but it reverts to Expanded when I close the message boards. I can't find a way to make it stick...
Q1: now we go to "Boards" go to "Threads and Boards" open the "Recent Threads" Unless you use the recent threads widget on My Page or create your own link under the menubar. I keep clicking on Simple, but it reverts to Expanded when I close the messag...
I can't hover to see if I want to open the message. Is it me, my browser or maybe something else?
I can't hover to see if I want to open the message. I'm not clear about where you're referring to. Are you viewing the "simple" page? It's the "summary" page that displays the summaries. Also... if you use the simple or summary pages a lot, you should...
I've always used Simple to see just the subject lines. I could hover on the subject and see the first one or two lines of the message. In Expanded I could also hover on the Reply to: (message number) and see one or two lines of the message which is be...
Ah... I didn't realize the simple view used to show a summary before. (I have to admit--I almost never use anything but the expanded view and seriously considered dropping the simple and summary views completely.) I added the summary back, but I'm no...
will all message board message replies go to mailbox? Only if you want them to. =) Message board preferences -- Ryan
Curious - before the update messages didn't go to my mail. After the update they did. I've gone back and changed the setting back to NOT. Hovering on Simple is back. Edit add: I always want Simple view. I skip 90% of messages available. 5% - hover to...
Simple view I see grayed out Thread button with an X. I click on the grayed out, X icon and it takes me to the Ignore Thread page. Asks if I want to Ignore Thread. In the Expanded view I see the full color Thread which takes me to the full thread. If...
by Dartmoor DreamerProfileContactLogbookNote
Maybe I'm missing something, but I cannot determine how to post to a Message Board if it is not one of the Boards in the drop down menu.
It just bugs me that if I don't go all the way back by "Back button arrow" I'm again dumped into Expanded view. We can improve your experience. You have very specific needs and desires about how you want things to work, so let's see if we can make thin...
I cannot determine how to post to a Message Board if it is not one of the Boards in the drop down menu. You probably have to change the group. There are hundreds of boards on AQ and the list is a bit unwieldy, but different member groups have different...
But when you're reading messages from a particular board, it's supposed to automatically set that board as the default when you post and it wasn't doing that. So if that was causing your problem, the issue should be fixed now. automatically select the...
by Dartmoor DreamerProfileContactLogbookNote
On a somewhat-related note, I just found a bug where, when you're reading a board and click the "Start New Thread" button, it's supposed to open the posting page to automatically select the group/board of the board you were currently reading. (If you'r...
by The hicks from the sticksProfileContactLogbookNote
I had that problem last night. I didn't realize it was a bug. Thanks Ryan for the fix ~Aurora
by QuarryProfileContactLogbookNote
Any idea why Stone Mountain has 3 listing? If one was the park, one was the Village, and one was the general neighborhood it would kinda make sense, but each list has boxes from each category of area, so I'm just confussed.
Any idea why Stone Mountain has 3 listing? I'm not sure which three entries you're referring to (I see a lot more than three entries referring to the park!), but there are going to be slight differences in the listings that might not be readily obvious...