Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: Atlas Quest Announcements

by EevilProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
... That private group still exists, it’s just that the members have come to realize their efforts were futile. Phoenix Risng, if you still wish to join: you must first solve (and find) one of my Eevil plots. (Because misery always loves company) Mwa...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Just a head's up, but I'll be making another attempt to move AQ to the new server in the morning when I wake up. I'll give y'all at least an hour's advance warning before I take it down, but if you need clues, get them earlier rather than later! -- Ryan
Well, that transfer was a lot more brutal than I expected but about six hours after I started, it is done! AQ is on the new server! Hopefully this will fix a lot of unreliability that the old server has been doing for the last month and a half. There...
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
So far, so good. My emails are no longer bouncing on my newly verified, same ol' email. 😊
by Origami HenProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you, Ryan!
by SnarkProfileContactLogbookNote
¿uɹǝɔuoɔ ɟo ƃuᴉɥʇǝɯos sᴉ sᴉɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ ʞuᴉɥʇ noʎ op ...
... There's a theme to fix that. https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?themeId=199 =) -- Ryan
by NatureMamaB6ProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for the new server. However I still have Errors found in red when I sign in. Any idea what that is?
Could you be more specific about what the errors say?
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Had to verify my email address again this morning. Did it yesterday after site came back up.
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks Ryan!
by NatureMamaB6ProfileContactLogbookNote
It say Errors found. Under that in red it says (this has been on there for some time): #1. Cookies must be enabled on your browser to log into Atlas Quest. I have had no problem logging in to Atlas Quest.
by uneksiaProfileContactLogbookNote
i am also getting the same error message. ... have been getting it for about a week. thought it was because i cleared my cookies when working on my desktop but it is also on the laptop. logging in is not an issue. i also have had to verify email tw...
oh forgot to mention..... i am getting the email from aq with the link to verify email. click on it. says i am verified. but the other mail does not come through. smile
by foxfriendProfileContactLogbookNote
I promise I don't have cooties! Would someone please let me know you see this post and send me an AQ mail message.
by foxfriendProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you! I am not invisible, yahoo!!
... That's actually more of a warning than an error, but I can make sure it doesn't show up if that's the page you bookmarked. -- Ryan
I tried sending a message to you to see what would happen, and I checked the bounced messages to see what they were showing. So there appear to be a couple of issues--both of which involve Yahoo. Issue #1: Some of the bounce messages were sent by the...
i received your "sending a test message" email that you sent at 5:05 p.m. today at 6:33 p.m. also received the notifications on posts and some other aq mail so perhaps, although a slow delivery, yahoo is getting the message? i do have a gmail accoun...
... The error message did say that the message was "deferred." =) I guess the deferment was over! But there are still old Yahoo messages that are bouncing (for the time being) so it could still happen. -- Ryan
... always take life as it comes. smile
by EidolonProfileContactLogbookNote
My Summary: In just over a month, all old posts, files, etc. created by users will be permanently deleted from all Yahoo Groups. They outline a way you can download data through a Privacy Dashboard but I have read some mixed reviews on it. However t...
by sojournerProfileContactLogbookNote
My goodness, I'd forgotten all about Yahoo Groups for letterboxing...I wonder how many people know that they were our Letterboxing "chat" lines before AQ came about! So many different Letterboxing groups and even a sneaky clue could be found in there...
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
... Yes, I need to find a new place to put those....
by dingus dufusProfileContactLogbookNote
The first few years of posts should be required reading for any boxer worth their salt. Will be a tragic loss (in our play world) of American Letterboxing history. I enjoyed reading every pre AQ post and occasionally went back again for inspiration.
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
There is a program that can download all posts and files into an offline database. I've been working on getting an archive copy of everything and will share it if successful.
by Silver EagleProfileContactLogbookNote
That would be great if you can get everything into a database accessible by everyone. I requested an archive of the TX Yahoo Group but it returned messages in a format I couldn't read and was missing most of the photos. I hope you have better luck and...
by EidolonProfileContactLogbookNote
I found some script files that seem to have let me download everything but I need to verify and see if it's all there. I do know all the photos in attachments and files did make it I just need to see if things inbedded with a messages did also
So I took AQ down for about 20 minutes this afternoon to upload a pretty big update. There's not much that looks different and there's nothing that should act different so there's not really much to say about this update. This update involved a lot of...
by MichKathyProfileContactLogbookNote
I received a report that a person couldn’t record find from Clue Tracker. I checked and confirm that I also see this error. Unfortunately I am at a concert that is about to begin so I can’t say what error code is sent from the API. (Recording finds on...