A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Atlas Quest Announcements

by frankie and benjyProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Thanks for the explanation, Ryan. :)
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you, Ryan!! I really appreciate these changes.
by Acorns4uProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank-you so so much for those cute little check marks!!! 👏👏👏👏
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
I would delete the phone number from a public board. Perhaps give that privately to those who respond.
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
It’s always prudent to take preventative measures on the internet to protect your safety. Especially when you’re involved in a hotbed of dangerous villains like AtlasQuest, amirite!? 😉
by VanGoProfileContactLogbookNote
Is that why my home page is covered with photobucket ads? Because I didn't pay my $39 this year? Just wondering.
by ShebaProfileContactLogbookNote
Yeah probly....
... Do you mean ads or ADD? ‘Cause I hate it when my ADD pops up. Because when it does it’s hard to ... wait, what was I saying? Seriously though, run an ad blocker and you’ll be a much happier camper. And think of all the pixels you’ll save in excla...
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
... The profile says this person is a premium member so it's got nothing to do with AQ.
... I'm also a premium member and never see an ad.....anywhere, anytime. I also have adblock installed on my laptop. And most of the time when I have ever looked at adblock there were no ads on AQ to be blocked. So calm down, check your computer for...
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
The original post was from 2015...
Well crap. lol Someone responded today so I started responding and never noticed the date. Hate that! I see several people fell for it. LOL
... Oh I noticed it, I just wasn’t going to let a little thing like the date stop me from having a little fun! 😎
... So like, I wonder if they ever downloaded adblock. lol
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... There are no ads on the home page--doesn't matter if you're a premium member or not. Well, okay, there is an "ad" for Walking 4 Fun, but that's my website. Not like anyone is paying me to display that one. ;o) -- Ryan
by VanGoProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for replying, Ryan. I do appreciate all you do. So it looks like the Frank Lloyd Wright theme is compromised. I don't know how others see it, but when I see it, it's covered with little photobucket ads. Too bad, being an FLW fan, I loved that ba...
... I've never made a FLW theme, so I looked at the themes on AQ and found that it was someone else's creation. Looks like they host their photos on PhotoBucket. I don't really know anything about how PhotoBucket works, but I'm assuming they're using a...
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
There are some characters in the "About Theme" text that are not displaying properly in Chrome. Is that my fault?
by ST-RangerProfileContactLogbookNote
It looks like all three of the browsers, that I have, show the same issue. It looks like the font is having an issue displaying one of the characters that are being used in the text for the "About Theme" page... So it is not just you or Chrome...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
I am using Chromium (same core as Chrome) on Linux. The problem does not appear for me. Either: It doesn't happen on Chromium It is fixed already You are pulling some legs
"La Tomatina is a festival that is held in the Valencian town of Bu�ol, a town located 30 km inland from the Mediterranean Sea in which participants throw tomatoes and get involved in this tomato fight purely for fun. It is held on the last Wednesday o...
Oh! That is what you mean. I thought you were talking about the actual "About Theme" characters. I see the same thing then. Here it is with the text characters replaced: ==Origin== In 1945, during a parade of gigantes y cabezudos, young men who w...
Yes, that is what we are talking about... And I kind of thought one of the computer nuts (geeks) would have the answer and maybe the fix...
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
When I get AQ mail from one particular person her messages always show up like that with the questionmark symbol.
... The geeks we need are Wassa and GT. Do we trust that they will fix it?
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... We are the geeks AQ deserves, but not the geeks AQ needs right now. Ok, maybe we are. Fixed.
... Thanks! That was quick.
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... To be clear... I'm "the geek". GT is "the non-working character".
Hey, everyone! My hosting provider to changing my IP addresses, which invariably tends to cause problems. Officially, the IP address change happens at the end of the month, but the new IP addresses are available now so I have time to make the necessar...
Atlas Quest is up again! We are all grateful for this website.