A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Atlas Quest Announcements

by Ralph SpoilsportProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Thanks for the info!! And I would like to echo your "thank you, Ryan"
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... That's probably because your Usability Preferences are set to use large type. AQ breaks up columns so they stay at least "25 ems" wide--think of an em as roughly the width of an uppercase M and you wouldn't be far off the mark. So there needs to be...
I'm just not seeing any difference in the results with the two column options. And I've got small text selected, so that shouldn't be the issue.
Another thing.... Older browsers won't support some of these options. If you're using the most recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari or IE, no problem! Most people have relatively current versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari and all features w...
I'm on my work machine, and I'm representin' a version of IE that is so old I have to use a hand crank to get it started. Lemme see what happens when I make the switch to google chrome.
yep... that did it!
by Scooters MomProfileContactLogbookNote
... That took care of it. I did have the print preference set to large text. With "normal text" on AQ I had to change my browser print setting 90% to get 2 columns, but when I changed the printed material preference to "small text" the clues print in 2...
... Hmm.... On my computer, a text size of "normal" does the trick. It might be that the print area of your printer is different than mine, but it could also be that your page settings might have wider margins than mine as well. But I figure that norm...
by Bubbaloo MagooProfileContactLogbookNote
Dear GT, Two of us, who happened to be up late, noticed that when in the chat room, in our case, the Main chat room, reached the bottom of the window with our chatting, the typing got to a point, where our words being typed got cut off, and we could...
It should be fixed now! =) -- Ryan
by Bubbaloo MagooProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks! ;)
by NatureMamaB6ProfileContactLogbookNote
I must have missed it but how do you retire a box? I used to click on status and retire the box that way.
by NatureMamaB6ProfileContactLogbookNote
I finally got it! The 'box' has been deleted.
by storm riderProfileContactLogbookNote
You don't really want to completely delete it....just retiring it keeps the finds in the finders logbooks, if you actually delete it, the box is like it never was....
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
...I think we're too late, doctor.
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
... How strange. "Retire" is still one of my options if I click on Status.
... That hasn't changed. The only reason you wouldn't be able to change the status is if you didn't have permissions to change it. (Either because it's not your box or because you aren't logged in!) -- Ryan
by christmas6ProfileContactLogbookNote
I just posted a new box and I can't get the text to change colors. Is it just me? I think my computer has a virus so a lot of weird stuff has been going on :(
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
I just tried changing the text color on one of my boxes and it worked fine. Did you edit the clues, change the text color, preview the change, and save your changes?
When I click on the colors nothing happens. I also tried to change an older box and nothing happens.
The problem must be my computer because it works on my tablet. Thanks.
... What browser and operating system are you using? -- Ryan
... Chrome & XP
... I can't run any tests with Windows XP, but the color changes work fine on my Chrome browser which runs on Windows 7. I'm not sure what to tell you... as far as I know, it's working like it's supposed to and I haven't made any changes to that featur...
by MBPhenomenonProfileContactLogbookNote
YAY!! NANCY DREW! I LOVE THE NEW THEME!!!
by a knitwitProfileContactLogbookNote
I remember reading them (Nancy Drew) as a youth....the original ones that is.
by MO UR4MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Perhaps this is not new, but I've just noticed that the comments on my boxes are displaying as of the date the comment was posted instead of the date the box was found. This makes sense in a way, except that since it takes an extra click to see finds (...
... It's never been sorted by the find date--mostly because comments aren't connected to finds in the database at all. People can leave comments on attempts as well, or they can leave comments even if they don't record a find or attempt at all. They ca...
by MO UR4MeProfileContactLogbookNote
OK, well that makes sense, but can cause a box to look like an attempt is the most recent activity when it really isn't. ... In that example, no, it's not a big deal at all. It's when someone writes "we couldn't find it, is it still active?" and then...