Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: Atlas Quest Announcements

by Fluffy CowProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
And cheesecake, don't forget cheesecake. Fluffy Cow (who is making a devil's food cake/cheesecake for hubby's b-day next weekend)
by Basketcase1ProfileContactLogbookNote
Woot! I'm on your list!!
by SpyCatProfileContactLogbookNote
...but you created the logbook that's in one of my plants. Isn't that a close enough connection? Sure is! It's called six degrees of logbook makin'!
by BaqashProfileContactLogbookNote
I did, you weren't there. :-)
by tiggermamaProfileContactLogbookNote
yet. now you have to come back. LOL ~tigs *grin*
by Travel'n TurtleProfileContactLogbookNote
I think it's amazing that my most common finds are all from Ohio, but my most prolific finders are all from Connecticut!
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Does that include postal finds? Mwahahahaha!
by deniserowsProfileContactLogbookNote
GG we could be traveling for a looooonnnnnnggggg time Isn't that what you're doping right now? deniserows in awe of GG
Hey, what about me? on the list Dawnkey I have found one of yours on the list Colorful Caterpillars You've already met a lot of us GJ you can call me benise anytime Who hasn't found a Tig's box yet Me? Just have an open house and let 'em come to you Yo...
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
GG, we could be traveling for a looooonnnnnnggggg time Isn't that what you're doping right now? I do hope that is a typo.
by Basketcase1ProfileContactLogbookNote
Basketcase1 what state you in? Texas. I got one of your rest area boxes on I30.
by koalacatProfileContactLogbookNote
Actually, finding one my boxes has always been a way for me to say, "Okay, I want to meet this person." The other ways are posting frequently on AQ, planting a box I like, or being an affable person.
by 55 StepsProfileContactLogbookNote
deniserows to letterboxers everywhere Even Christchurch?
by DoubleSaj and Old BlueProfileContactLogbookNote
i have 2500+ finds on my boxes but only 246 individual finders???? We have found exactly one of your boxes... in Vermont :-) Therefor we need to meet you. Doublesaj and Old Blue of Davis CA
by tiggermamaProfileContactLogbookNote
Therefor we need to meet you. oooooo. i sooo need to meet you two. i have loved reading your clues and i am sincerely hoping to get to your end of that really long state my son lives next to. . . ~tigs
by Fluffy CowProfileContactLogbookNote
You offering your house Fluffy Cow? Just so long as it is after the first of the year. ;-)
deniserows to letterboxers everywhere Even Christchurch? Maybe sooner than later. My rowing group is planning on rowing in a competition sometime in 2014 [close to you?] i figure as long as i'm down under i might as well letterbox and "pop" over to se...
by 55 StepsProfileContactLogbookNote
When you consider the distances involved, given where you are starting from, it's right next door!
by CyclonicProfileContactLogbookNote
I've noticed a change in the Events Widget. Now, instead of showing the date and location of the event, it shows the date and time. I think the date and location format is far more useful when looking at a condensed version of the list. I tend to lo...
by airstream dreamsProfileContactLogbookNote
I notice this on my page, I could not see the location, I though it was something I had done by mistake. It is now better to go to "show all events" instead of clicking each and every one on the event widget to see if they are close to me. But I'll g...
by Key Note SneakersProfileContactLogbookNote
It would be great if the widget had a preference setting where we could look for events within a certain distance of a particular point (as it does when we perform an actual event search)!
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Now, instead of showing the date and location of the event, it shows the date and time. Hmm.... That's a bug in the code. The event widgets weren't supposed to change at all! -- Ryan
by Mini MouseProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for the quick fix!
by trilla_marionProfileContactLogbookNote
I agree, that was an awesome LTC.
by BBStackerProfileContactLogbookNote
Yesterday and today I tried updating reserved boxes and twice I've had strange things happen. On one of the boxes after I updated the clue and added coloring and clicked on the Preview Clue button I was sent to the "Add a Letterbox" page and all my cha...
by kilroyProfileContactLogbookNote
You need more than a half glass of wine when working with Windows 8. I dislike it too.
On one of the boxes after I updated the clue and added coloring and clicked on the Preview Clue button I was sent to the "Add a Letterbox" page and all my changes were lost. How long were you editing the clue? It sounds like your session was deleted, b...
I doubt I was editing for more than 30 minutes. More like 20 minutes.
The session ID is stored as a cookie. Would you have done anything that might have deleted the cookies in the browser? -- Ryan
not that I know of. I was only on my email, fb, and AQ this evening.