Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Atlas Quest Announcements

by Angel WinksProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Ryan, thank you. I was hoping there would be a way for me to fix that, but que sera sera. This tells me I am going to get to know spreadsheets much better. Learning something new is almost never a bad thing. Thank you, again.
And, yes, the logbook is the actual log. No doubt about that.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
The logbook works more like a search than an actual log. It's not a search engine. It's supposed to be a logbook. You changed it back again? The last time I looked at it it had the drop down menu with newest first, etc. Now its this search stuff again?...
by ShebaProfileContactLogbookNote
But didn’t it always have that list broken up into pages, and if you wanted to look at, say, a box starting with S, or one you found in 2011, you’d have to figure out which page it was on.... I’m finding it workable. The only problem I’m having is tha...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
It was never meant to function as a search engine. It's a logbook. That's what I kept saying, but everyone kept complaining that it wasn't searchable. So I made it a search. At this point, I just recommend downloading your logbook and sort it however...
If I stop for a moment while trying to set the date, it goes ahead and loads that page. It’s not waiting for me to press “Done.” I had it stop changing the page automatically now, so hopefully this won't be a problem for you anymore. -- Ryan
The only problem I’m having is that the counter seems too sensitive. If I stop for a moment while trying to set the date, it goes ahead and loads that page. It’s not waiting for me to press “Done.” Oh, fixed now. Much better. Thanks!
by MemereProfileContactLogbookNote
Count me among those who liked the "logbook" like it was before these changes. I don't have a use for it the way it is now.
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
My first 10 finds are now unlisted finds Oh my goodness. What happened? On February 14, 2019 I found 15 boxes but even if I put in today's date as the end and a month ago as the beginning it only lists 3 of the boxes I found. Can I have my "logbook"...
by frankie and benjyProfileContactLogbookNote
Me too. Even the last iteration where you could select by the year was more functional than this. When I go to look at my logbook - still identified that way on the drop down menu - I just want to see my finds, sorted either by most recently found or b...
....aaand now it’s gone. Dang. Ok, all y’all with the ten million finds that want them all listed on the same page in consecutive order... how long does it take for that page to load for you now? And how long does it take to scroll down to find #3,946...
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Ok, all y’all with the ten million finds that want them all listed on the same page in consecutive order... how long does it take for that page to load for you now? And how long does it take to scroll down to find #3,946? or the ones that start with M?...
Can I have my "logbook" back, please! Thanks for my logbook back. I do have to ask though can it also include the unlisted finds which would include boxes such as those listed on LBNA but not listed on Atlas Quest? Those are not included now.
What do you do with your logbook that you can do better having all of your finds listed on the same really long page?
That's what I kept saying, but everyone kept complaining that it wasn't searchable. So I made it a search. At this point, I just recommend downloading your logbook and sort it however you see fit. -- Ryan You blinked. :(
But didn’t it always have that list broken up into pages, and if you wanted to look at, say, a box starting with S, or one you found in 2011, you’d have to figure out which page it was on... I didn't find that to be a big deal.
by phynstarProfileContactLogbookNote
At this point, I just recommend downloading your logbook and sort it however you see fit. Does this mean there will be a choice? I loved the "searchable". It takes 17 seconds for my logbook to show the original way. Maybe a new premium perk? phynstar
Ok, all y’all with the ten million finds that want them all listed on the same page in consecutive order... how long does it take for that page to load for you now? And how long does it take to scroll down to find #3,946? or the ones that start with M?...
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
half a second with control F
Those are not included now Ah, I see they have their own page now.
Don’t think I have a control F on my phone...
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Do you have a 'droid? It so, in the 3-dot menu, which I don't know the name of, you can ask it "find in page." Same-o. If not, rats.
by hartwolfzellProfileContactLogbookNote
Where are the unlisted finds???
Look under the list that is called ACTION. It's listed there along with plants, finds, and so forth.
by hartwolfzellProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you! For the record, I liked having all my traditional finds (listed and unlisted) in one place, but at least I know where to find them now.
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
Those are not included now Ah, I see they have their own page now. Ahhhh... where?! I can't find mine.
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
Nevermind, I found them. I liked the new(?)... old(?).. more new, less old(?)... whatever.. logbook of 2 days ago that was separated by year. I definitely don't like it now that it's all one page and the unlisted stuff are separated out. All of a...
So at this point, I've kind of decided to stop listening to y'all and just do what I want to do. Seems like I'm pissing everyone off anyhow, so I may as well just do whatever I want. =) So I've made the logbook my "own"--with the limited time I curren...
Where did you find them?
Hope your time away is great, GT. Be safe.