Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Atlas Quest Announcements

by WiseOldOwlProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
No. Photos are not an option there, for me at least. I found your photo album. Here's the link--maybe you can insert it in the "Free Flowing Thoughts" part of your profile page. You've got some really neat things in there--I love the eggs, and the Tanz...
by rooProfileContactLogbookNote
Time to cheer on letterboxing in North Dakota. 70,700 sq miles and only 38 boxes! Thanks for the ND AQ theme. Note to self: Plant a box or two while driving through ND this summer. :-)
by Dartmoor DreamerProfileContactLogbookNote
only 38 boxes 10.5% of the active boxes are mine. -Dartmoor Dreamer who is really a NoDak native ...
by koalacatProfileContactLogbookNote
Three of the letterboxers are actually Michigan letterboxers.
by jad_juniperProfileContactLogbookNote
Me! But I live in Utah now. There are a couple that I want to grab the next time I go through my home town.......
by Linden LeafProfileContactLogbookNote
My parent's have a vacation house in ND and when I saw that ND was a sad letterboxing place I too decided to plant a few boxes. :)
by Four If By SeaProfileContactLogbookNote
I consider myself a North Dakota native, once removed :) My parents were both born and raised in Fargo (and on a farm outside Fargo), and my grandparents still live there. Living on the east coast now, I don't get back to ND as much as I'd like, but...
by Fluffy CowProfileContactLogbookNote
Just a shout out to anyone who might be interested in helping out! my daughter has a postcard collection and ND is one of the only states that she has not been able to receive a postcard from. If anyone happens to get there anytime soon, and you would...
by GryffindorsProfileContactLogbookNote
North Dakota. 70,700 sq miles and only 38 boxes We found more than that yesterday in one single park. Poor ND. :(
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
I know about ignoring a thread in a group that I subscribe to (favorite). How do I do the inverse? I want to watch a thread in a group that I haven't favorited. It is for another state that I don't normally favorite, but I posted a thread there that...
by MaudeProfileContactLogbookNote
You could Bookmark it ~ see upper right corner of the post itself, next to the Reply link. Maybe there's a better way that I don't know.
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
I have the Recent Threads widget on my page. It displays thread names and how many posts it contains. Every time someone adds a post, the number of posts in that thread increases.
by SuniaProfileContactLogbookNote
That's funny. Others could not access my photo album! So last night we added a link, on my profile page. I don't think anyone has tried it yet, so can't be sure if it works. [Any one want to volunteer?] I have taken two of my stamp image ideas fro...
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
I can see your album now. I especially like the eggs. Do you paint on real egg shells?
Thank you! They are certainly real eggs, and whole ones! But the process uses hot wax resist, like batik, and intense dyes. The egg is dipped in several baths, from lightest to darkest color, after each wax application. My local Ukrainian church g...
by bluebirdloverProfileContactLogbookNote
Recently tiggermama shared that she does this process as well. She said that it helps her to put carving stamps in perspective as the eggs are breakable & do get broken after all the hard work. Thank you for sharing. bluebirdlover
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
The "My Recent Posts" widget will let you keep track of your personal posts, regardless of what board they are on. K
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
Just want to say "way cool!"
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
The "My Recent Posts" widget will let you keep track of your personal posts, regardless of what board they are on. But then I would have to actively check to see if there are any replies to my post. I'd like a way for it to show up as any new posts do...
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
I have more boxes than that here in Florida!
by MushrooMProfileContactLogbookNote
Ok I started to enter the blah's series like I do every year and leave it as a reserved listing while I am sorting out the stamps etc... I was doing that but now it is missing??!!?? Help! MushrooM
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Ok I started to enter the blah's series like I do every year and leave it as a reserved listing while I am sorting out the stamps etc... I was doing that but now it is missing??!!?? I'm not seeing a record of any reserved boxes created by you in the da...
by KhameleonProfileContactLogbookNote
omg -- I know it's a sad omen, but your sig stamp is awesome!
Ha! yes! that is because I am killing mushroom right after the blahs :) morbid but fun in a way
ugh now that I think of it I think I lost power while I was doing it.. and I had not pressed "save" ah well now I know what I did..
by 55 StepsProfileContactLogbookNote
I have more boxes than that here in Florida! Agreed. I have more boxes than that here in Christchurch alone.
by the dragon_wiProfileContactLogbookNote
Actually 39 boxes - planted one last summer but haven't posted the clues yet....
Why thank you!
by 3DaydreamersProfileContactLogbookNote
You may have already found this option, but if you click on the top right tab "My Page", then choose "My Profile", then click on "View Recent Posts" it will bring up all the messages you've posted and then you can look at the thread... perhaps you can...
by Detective DonaldProfileContactLogbookNote
I thought it was Limericker Geocachers , not limericker letterboxers. Spell check never works right. DD