Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Event News and Planning

by Una Marlee SueProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Event News and Planning
You will do just fine!!!! I have already come to the conclusion that I am not going to get them all. Get as many as you can and just have a great time!!!
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
How many hours can a human go without sleep? LOL Just to keep you on your toes.. I just added 10 more for ya! LOL (All in same box, though)
Does anyone actually bother with PT's at this event? I'm thinking of leaving mine at home.
by Una Marlee SueProfileContactLogbookNote
Last year was our first time to this event and we were up for 41 hours straight!!! We drove up early Saturday, went to the pre gather, then the main event, afterwards we boxed in the area, then traveled back to hartford, CT and stayed overnight!!! We...
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
As we are just getting back to the game, I am eager to find some events that will be stamp heavy and at a maximum of about six hours from us here in the Lake Norman, NC, area. Yes, I am looking at the events list, yet I would appreciate any tips about...
by Acorns4uProfileContactLogbookNote
Geek Fest in Raleigh.
by RebiccolaProfileContactLogbookNote
Mercury Rising is about 6 hours from you in Middleburg, VA in November. It's a weekend long event, with nightboxing. It's going to be a blast!
by Super Hedge HoggieProfileContactLogbookNote
Howdy and welcome back!! After Geekfest - Letterboxing gone WILD (animals!!!) in September in Raleigh and then Ready, Set, GO! in Mistletoe, GA in November will both be fantastically super awesome large scale events! Mistletoe State Park is at the ver...
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
I don’t know the answer to your specific question but you can find a list of published events here: https://www.atlasquest.com/events/
by Penguin_Girl22ProfileContactLogbookNote
Hello all, we will be having a Once Upon a time themed event at Camp Fraser in Fairfax County Virginia October 11-13. If anyone is interested in attending or has any questions feel free to contact me. We are excited to hang out at Granny's and visit a...
Thank you bunches! I did hear about that event, and I am reeally hoping to get to part of it. I need to connect with the event planner. That should be super fun!
Thank you! I actually looked at that event. It is about as far as I would like to drive, so I was unsure. Since it comes recommended, I may have to give it a more serious look!
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... How about coming to visit ME? https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?eventId=4136 Ok, it might be a TAD far, to Westford MA... but think of the FUN!
Oh, SHH, it is good to see your smiling name! I have some questions about Geekfest. We need to chat. ;-)
Thank you bunches! I actually do know where to find the events listing, yet I was looking for personal recommendations.
Ha! That would absolutely be super fun. I even thought about it for half a second. Boy's band is playing that weekend, though, so we do need to be in town. Surely the antics will be at a high level!
To be honest, I am biased because I am one of the Flight Directors (co-host). But Night0wl has already starting carving some amazing stamps and we've got some neat things in the works.
by jlsd0218ProfileContactLogbookNote
If you are up for a pre-summer adventure, I am hosting an event in Indiana in May. We have wonderful state parks and camping. Glad to see you back in the game!! https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?eventId=4109
Haha. I gotcha. Do you know yet if it will be annevent that is light or heavy on stamps?
I appreciate the heads up about the event. That is the same weekend as an event here in NC. 😉
Considering that the NC definition of "heavy on stamps" seems to be around 400 stamps, I'll have to say we are a bit lighter. Based on my experience hosting an event last spring, and thinking on what we have planned, I expect us to have at least 100 st...
by Cross FamilyProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks to the Event Organizers.....Winterfest 2019 was Very Fun and Interesting!...Cross Family
by Angel WinksProfileContactLogbookNote
Agree! Dawnkey and 4Eyes...some wonderful surprises (I love those puzzles!), a great space, and fabulous traveling across the state. Thanks for your hospitality today.
Absolutely! I love the creativity of all the boxes! The library checkout was great. Loved all (most!!!) of the puzzle clues! Excellent job putting this together. It was perfect.
by shoozProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes thanks so much for all your hard work and creativity it was a great event!!
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks Wisconsin Hiker and Martini Man for all the work and thought in staging a wonderful event. It hurt to have to leave so early and leave so much treasure and so many paths unadventured. The weather was great for traipsing along rocky, saguaro do...
by I dig toastersProfileContactLogbookNote
So much fun. Loved it all. It was wonderful seeing OLD friends and meeting new. So much attentiion to detail. You two looked so happening in fringed gingham. Thanks for hosting!
by DSProfileContactLogbookNote
I had (am still having) a terrific letterboxing time. Thanks so much for all the effort that went in to this event.
by 4EyesMcGeeProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves!! It was great to get out and box - even if it was indoors!!
by The hicks from the sticksProfileContactLogbookNote
I am so bummed that I missed this one. :( I was on Mom duty since my husband had to work and kids had sports activities. I was so looking forward to the book exchange. So tell me which book did you take and what did you get? ~Aurora creating a boo...