Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Event News and Planning

by markandsuepepeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Event News and Planning
Hi there, Our next trip will be a fall trip to the Door County Lighthouses and letterboxes. Tentative dates are Sunday, September 22 to Friday, September 27. You arrange your flights to and from Milwaukee and we’ll take care of the rest. We will rent...
by Baby BearProfileContactLogbookNote
See the Texas talk list. Trying to get information on how many of you will be in Kerrville Friday night, if you want to meet for dinner, and where y'all are staying. Please give me your thoughts on that yahoo group list. Thanks!!!
by nosoxProfileContactLogbookNote
This year my family is hosting our ninth annual Soup's On event in November. We invite boxers to the Western MA region for the day to box, then we have a potluck of crock pot soups for dinner and more boxing in the woods around our home. The theme this...
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
I joined - I'll figure out what I'm going to carve after next weekend ;)
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
I’ll probably join and contribute after I get some of the trackers I’ve signed up for carved! 😜
by Basset MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Ditto. Not sure which tracker(s) I'll "fall" into but will help out.
by Mountain AcresProfileContactLogbookNote
The Crafty Mom, babypanda, and I are working on a letterboxing event for late this summer. Logistics still need worked out, but we need to know how much interest there would be for the event. Currently the plan is to have the event over a weekend in Se...
by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
I was just thinking that I hadn't seen an Idaho event in a while and how much I enjoyed the Hunger Games themed one I went to.....I would DEFINITELY be interested!!
by Mountain AcresProfileContactLogbookNote
There was an event this past year that Music Chick put on. Nothing else is planned for this year though!
by RydeswitheaglesProfileContactLogbookNote
I plan on attending. I've been watching for the event to be posted. Glad to hear it may still be on.
by Simply MLEProfileContactLogbookNote
Sounds super fun. Depending on the weekend we would love to trek down from Montana.
by Gypsy FiddlerProfileContactLogbookNote
I'd love to attend! Will look for date & details to post.....yay!
by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
Darn, I must have missed that posting! :(
by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
At this rate there will be as many boxes at Quality Suites as at LL Bean! WOW! It's hard to keep up. The WOM board is going to be BIIIIIIIIIG!
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
QS doesn't have the 6 hour limit that LLB has.
by Acorns4uProfileContactLogbookNote
Plenty of time to do lots of coloring!
by Una Marlee SueProfileContactLogbookNote
I was just thinking the exact same thing!!! There is going to be LOTS and LOTS to do this weekend!!!!! Can't wait!!
by twofreetimersProfileContactLogbookNote
I am getting nervous I won't have enough time to get them all! Lol
You will do just fine!!!! I have already come to the conclusion that I am not going to get them all. Get as many as you can and just have a great time!!!
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
How many hours can a human go without sleep? LOL Just to keep you on your toes.. I just added 10 more for ya! LOL (All in same box, though)
by BaliWhoProfileContactLogbookNote
Does anyone actually bother with PT's at this event? I'm thinking of leaving mine at home.
Last year was our first time to this event and we were up for 41 hours straight!!! We drove up early Saturday, went to the pre gather, then the main event, afterwards we boxed in the area, then traveled back to hartford, CT and stayed overnight!!! We...
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
As we are just getting back to the game, I am eager to find some events that will be stamp heavy and at a maximum of about six hours from us here in the Lake Norman, NC, area. Yes, I am looking at the events list, yet I would appreciate any tips about...
by Acorns4uProfileContactLogbookNote
Geek Fest in Raleigh.
by RebiccolaProfileContactLogbookNote
Mercury Rising is about 6 hours from you in Middleburg, VA in November. It's a weekend long event, with nightboxing. It's going to be a blast!
by Super Hedge HoggieProfileContactLogbookNote
Howdy and welcome back!! After Geekfest - Letterboxing gone WILD (animals!!!) in September in Raleigh and then Ready, Set, GO! in Mistletoe, GA in November will both be fantastically super awesome large scale events! Mistletoe State Park is at the ver...
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
I don’t know the answer to your specific question but you can find a list of published events here: https://www.atlasquest.com/events/
by Penguin_Girl22ProfileContactLogbookNote
Hello all, we will be having a Once Upon a time themed event at Camp Fraser in Fairfax County Virginia October 11-13. If anyone is interested in attending or has any questions feel free to contact me. We are excited to hang out at Granny's and visit a...
Thank you bunches! I did hear about that event, and I am reeally hoping to get to part of it. I need to connect with the event planner. That should be super fun!
Thank you! I actually looked at that event. It is about as far as I would like to drive, so I was unsure. Since it comes recommended, I may have to give it a more serious look!