A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Postals

by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
Expect clue 1 on Sunday.
by PSMHProfileContactLogbookNote
I never have, so I'd love to give it a shot!
Watch for a post on this board Sunday It will have instructions and clue 1.
Mystery postal tracker 420 is now open for solving. Check out he tracker below for information and directions of how to participate and make guesses. Check back each day on this postal message board for additional clues. Good luck and may the odds b...
There were many obvious answers and a few obscure ones from those that have played often. Clue 2 = 4
Clue 3 = Jackson Five hit from 1970
Love the guesses so far. I can only marvel how two people got this correct with the FIRST CLUE!!! Clue 4 = Fe
Clue 5 = Anaheim
We are still looking for two more brave souls. Be sure to use all the clues and look at them inside and out. I still find it incredible that two people got this right with one clue. I start carving tonight. Hopefully I can send it onward Monday. C...
We now have the ten correct solvers of the most recent mystery. Watch for the solution and explanation of clues soon.
Thanks for all that attempted guesses. Hopefully seeing these explanation will help for future attempts. The solution is Walt Disney Company Clues: 1 ESPN = Disney owns ESPN This also set the tone of sports related theme. 2. 4 = Disney was ranked...
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
Excellent, I.R! I was dancing all around it, but just could not grab it. Hoping for next time. 8~)
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, I was thinking "4" was for the four original "lands" at Disneyland: Tomorrow Land Adventureland Frontierland Fantasyland :)
by 4 J'sProfileContactLogbookNote
Now that I have your attention :-) There are 3 spots left to fill my micro postal. It theme is Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs. We need three more people to join so that we can have a complete set of dwarfs plus Snow White. Please consider joining. The t...
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
Slightly dissapointed it's not Alf. ;)
by JohnsosaurusProfileContactLogbookNote
We need three more people to join so that we can have a complete set of dwarfs plus Snow White. Please join! I like feeling complete. Also, Grumpy will be extra grumpy if he's not with the other six dwarfs and Snow White.
by Bama Beach BumProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi all! I am doing my first postal tracker this month and I am excited and stressed at the same time! I want to do things the right way so I have read everything I can find about postals. The one thing I am most worried about is the size of my stamp! I...
by PeaceLovePiano and MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi! Generally I think size does not matter. That being said I would put on the information about the postal the size of the stamp so people have an idea what they are getting into (size can make a difference for weight which can influence the cost of p...
Thank you for the suggestions! I sent a message to the host to make sure the size was ok :)
Good move to ask tracker owner. That should always be your default move. Tge only problem with size is weight. Each ounce increases the mailing costs. You shoukd try to keep it under i think 13 ounces. At that point it jumps to priority mail.
by Miss Emily LitellaProfileContactLogbookNote
Does size matter? What's all this I see about "does size matter"!! This is a family activity!!! There is an adult board for such vulgarly!!
by Chevy ChaseProfileContactLogbookNote
Emily, Emily! People are talking about the size of the stamps they are carving and nothing else!
by Miss Emily LitellaProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, that's something entirely different . . . . . never mind.
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
I would like to add that since it is going in the mail, be also mindful of the size and weight of your logbook, which can up the mailing costs. If the postal is only going to 10 people, there is no reason to make a logbook that has a hundred index card...
That’s what I thought as well! I did make a thin logbook, because of the amount of people in the ring. Thank you all for being so helpful!!
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
Miss Litella, you are so funny. Sorry I missed you when you were on TV.
by coldsnapProfileContactLogbookNote
https://youtu.be/f488uJAQgmw :D like this?