A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: Province: Nova Scotia

Re: Where are they?
Board: Province: Nova Scotia
Reply to: #4623 by jackbear
Mar 6, 2010 10:32am
Thread
i just started LB today but i can see this being a family hobby!
Re: letterboxing in Halifax
Reply to: #496367 by halifaxmommy
Mar 13, 2010 1:40pm
Thread
Hiya!

I'm local :)

Planning to plant some boxes this summer, we're actually really excited about it.
Reply to: #498139 by NeilyNutbars
Mar 24, 2010 3:33pm
Thread
Any of you folks planning on visiting Cape Breton anytime soon? I have several boxes planted that have yet to see a single visitor in over 3 years there *sigh*

Jiggs
Reply to: #500569 by Jiggs
May 2, 2010 3:35pm
Thread
Some found now and our family is really enjoying our new hobby. Thanks for your efforts. We loved your stamps. How did you make them?
Public Gardens
Jul 20, 2014 1:19pm
Thread
I was in Halifax last week visiting my family and, of course, I looked for letterboxes in the area. I noticed there are no letterboxes at Public Gardens, which seems like an obvious place to plant. Is it because there's a park rule against letterboxing, or no one's found a hiding place free from muggles, or has no one tried yet?
Re: Public Gardens
Reply to: #859248 by Brookeworm
Jul 23, 2018 7:01am
Thread
Just checking out these boards and seen your post from a few years back. I was just at the gardens last month. Beautiful. My guess besides the obvious that there’s no boxers in the area, is that it is so well manicured. A plant probably would not last long. I left one at the Old Cemetery. Just waiting for a traveling boxer to find it.