Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: State: West Virginia

by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: West Virginia
Oh, I was lucky to read the Burgemeister poem just in time for it to be deleted. Very funny with the link--but it-just-disappeared. I'd love a copy AQ'd to me if possible, can't remember who wrote it.
by JohnsosaurusProfileContactLogbookNote
... I'm guessing this is the Disney Decree
by wvelliottsProfileContactLogbookNote
Just to be clear, I have no intention of outing the boxes or pulling them. Live and let live. I was mostly curious about the feelings of people in the area about the subject. I've tried several times to get the Super of the park to allow LB's and geoc...
by Mtn GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
Interesting Thread... I plant when I want, Where I want, and when I want to. Carry on, Mtn Girl
by wvelliottsProfileContactLogbookNote
Merry Christmas to all you boxing Mountaineers! May you find all your boxes and your ink pad never go dry!
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Definitely a great thought. Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, and prosperous 2019. And of course: "It is a great day to be a Mountaineer wherever you may be!"
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
If traveling through the Charleston, WV area check out the Box of the Month 2019 series. This will be one location that will have a new stamp planted each month. The first one is my carving of the new Doctor Who. Eleven others from various carvers w...
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
HI friends! We are planning a tip out to Harpers Ferry (among other places) and are wanting to know of great places to stay: hotels, cabins, airbnb, etc. We are on a budget. But, we are hoping to maybe have a kitchen?? Also any can't miss boxes beca...
by di and her guyProfileContactLogbookNote
There is a nice KOA next to the park entrance/main parking lot.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
There is a nice KOA next to the park entrance/main parking lot. I was looking at that one, and it seemed a bit pricey. Have you stayed there?
by RProfileContactLogbookNote
I visited there several times and enjoyed staying at the Youth Hostel. You have kitchen privilege and choice of inside bunks or tenting if you are geared for outdoor camping. Bonus is meeting interesting people.