Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: State: Oregon

by EvermoreProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Oregon
Oh dear, didn't mean to make you worry. The rattle snake was part of a box along the Oregon Trail. It looked real enough to give one pause, but it was not (thank heavens). The box was in the snake's coils. I'm sure they chortled with malevolent glee wh...
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
oh whew! That is some twisted humor you folks have out there. lol
by EvermoreProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, they set it up well, too. Telling us before we headed out that we were in rattlesnake country and to use our walking sticks to poke in holes! It was probably true, but the snakes would not have been where all those pesky people were tramping about....
by DawgdokProfileContactLogbookNote
We pull up to the area with the box to find one of the other teams throwing rocks at it, then they volunteered me to go grab it!
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
throwing rocks?? I would have been back in the car so fast it would have made your head swim!
by KizmetProfileContactLogbookNote
Dawgdok to the rescue! Good thing we sent you to get it. We had no idea that the finder would need a first aid kit. Sorry man. It was worth it though!
by Yosemite MJDProfileContactLogbookNote
You guys had too much fun!! Yosemite MJD (Had to work) 🙁
by kudichanProfileContactLogbookNote
Just got home from an amazing road trip, adding thanks to the awesome wagon masters! All of your hard work and creativity is greatly appreciated! I'm going to take a nap for about a week now ;)
by shutterbug2012ProfileContactLogbookNote
I too have finally gotten home from our trip to Oregon for the event and a visit to Astoria. The wagon masters went above and beyond for such a fun trip through some of the best views along the river. Our thanks to all for such a perilous trip with tra...
by purplerose froggykingProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi, Has anyone heard from SassyChicken from Salem? I sent her a message about a few weeks ago, but she hasn't logged in for awhile. I had to pull one of of her boxes and need to contact her to find out what she would like me to do with it. This is an...
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
I have old info that may help a little. I sent you AQmail.