Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: State: Oregon

by Bug Food BabeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Oregon
Hello Oregon Letterboxing Friends, We find ourselves in an unusual situation right now and we’re hoping someone in Oregon could help us out… My husband & I planted a box in Seattle, WA called From Georgia With Love. We still don’t know at this point...
by MaidenProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm willing to make a run up there next weekend
by Bug Food BabeProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh wonderful!!! Thank you! I'll send a private message...
by MrOspitalProfileContactLogbookNote
Any chance you guys know of a box along the route from Idaho to Sacramento? It looks like it goes through Jordan Valley, Danner, Arock, Rome. I did a search but did not find an Oregon box along that route. I am limited because we are driving with the...
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
There's a box 35755 named PV in Jordan Valley. http://www.letterboxing.org/BoxView.php?boxnum=29228
by QueenMother'n'CloudWalkerProfileContactLogbookNote
It looks like your route takes you very close to Ontario Oregon? There are 4 driveby boxes there, found in 2018.
by MrOspitalProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you both for responding! Just got one in Ontario. Yay!
by QueenMother'n'CloudWalkerProfileContactLogbookNote
That's great! Thanks for letting us know :) Happy Trails to you!
by dancingpecanProfileContactLogbookNote
As many of you may know, WavesandWaterfalls was in an accident a few months back. She asked if I could help with her Box of the Month until she was able to do so herself again. I will be pulling the November stamp sometime this week and replacing it...
Thank you for doing that!
Well, I spoke too soon. WavesandWaterfalls was able to get over there today and replace the stamp herself. Hurrah, she's on the mend. dp
I was happy to. I was able to do the November one for her, and would have done December if she'd needed. Fortunately she's on the mend, and didn't need it. I'm sure that, had the situation been reversed, she would have done the same for me. It's th...
by Peanut Butter-n-JellybeanProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi everyone! I am an Illinois boxer who traveled to Oregon in August, and apparently forgot to record a handful of boxes I found. Not only did I not record them, but I didn't write down the location or name of the boxes in my log book either. I was...
by Captain Slick KittyProfileContactLogbookNote
Welcome to Camp Aint-Gotta-Clue! Camp Aint-Gotta-Clue is located in good ole Lassen County, where we have the forest in HD!!! This is a good ole fashion camp event over the course of 2 and half day event. There will be singing, hot chocolate, dozens...
by SnakeDoctorProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi Hi Hi! I'm going to be in the West Linn area July 15th thru 19th. Are there any boxers in the area that would like to meet up for an exchange? ~SD~
by Seattle BoundProfileContactLogbookNote
My family and I will be traveling to the Oregon area once again for soccer. I'm going to try to grab a few stamps while we are there. I'm wondering if anyone can send me some suggestions? We will be staying in Beaverton, playing in Portland and Vancouv...
by EvermoreProfileContactLogbookNote
As long as no one is lactose intolerant, go for the box : Elvis fans exposed in front page news (box # 295868). It is a drive by, but a delicious one!
To all the Wagon masters: Thank you! It is obvious that a lot of hard work went into this event! I enjoyed the journey (despite being bit by that rattlesnake). The scenic views were amazing and the boxes were so fun to find (except said rattlesnake). A...
by thunderbirdProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for coming! We are so glad you had fun. We sure had a blast planning it!
by deniserowsProfileContactLogbookNote
ditto deniserows abbr.
by MysticzGalProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you Wagon Masters for a great day yesterday! It had everything I love about boxing- locations I have never been to, awesome carves, different types of puzzles, and amazing people. It was great to meet everyone, and I look forward to taking anoth...
by DawgdokProfileContactLogbookNote
I guess it was alright, if you’re into that sort of stuff
Thank you all for coming. It was a pleasure to see all that planning play out and I had a blast with all of the fun responses to the many calamities we threw at you along the trail. Hugs, Maiden
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
omg, then being bitten by a tick and getting lyme is tame by comparison. The rattler gives warning but the tick doesn't. I'll still take the tick instead. Hope you are okay.
Oh dear, didn't mean to make you worry. The rattle snake was part of a box along the Oregon Trail. It looked real enough to give one pause, but it was not (thank heavens). The box was in the snake's coils. I'm sure they chortled with malevolent glee wh...
oh whew! That is some twisted humor you folks have out there. lol
Oh, they set it up well, too. Telling us before we headed out that we were in rattlesnake country and to use our walking sticks to poke in holes! It was probably true, but the snakes would not have been where all those pesky people were tramping about....
by DawgdokProfileContactLogbookNote
We pull up to the area with the box to find one of the other teams throwing rocks at it, then they volunteered me to go grab it!
throwing rocks?? I would have been back in the car so fast it would have made your head swim!
by KizmetProfileContactLogbookNote
Dawgdok to the rescue! Good thing we sent you to get it. We had no idea that the finder would need a first aid kit. Sorry man. It was worth it though!