Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: State: Oregon

by Bug Food BabeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Oregon
Hello Oregon Letterboxing Friends, We find ourselves in an unusual situation right now and we’re hoping someone in Oregon could help us out… My husband & I planted a box in Seattle, WA called From Georgia With Love. We still don’t know at this point...
by MaidenProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm willing to make a run up there next weekend
by Bug Food BabeProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh wonderful!!! Thank you! I'll send a private message...
by MrOspitalProfileContactLogbookNote
Any chance you guys know of a box along the route from Idaho to Sacramento? It looks like it goes through Jordan Valley, Danner, Arock, Rome. I did a search but did not find an Oregon box along that route. I am limited because we are driving with the...
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
There's a box 35755 named PV in Jordan Valley. http://www.letterboxing.org/BoxView.php?boxnum=29228
by QueenMother'n'CloudWalkerProfileContactLogbookNote
It looks like your route takes you very close to Ontario Oregon? There are 4 driveby boxes there, found in 2018.
by MrOspitalProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you both for responding! Just got one in Ontario. Yay!
by QueenMother'n'CloudWalkerProfileContactLogbookNote
That's great! Thanks for letting us know :) Happy Trails to you!
by dancingpecanProfileContactLogbookNote
As many of you may know, WavesandWaterfalls was in an accident a few months back. She asked if I could help with her Box of the Month until she was able to do so herself again. I will be pulling the November stamp sometime this week and replacing it...
by MaidenProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you for doing that!
Well, I spoke too soon. WavesandWaterfalls was able to get over there today and replace the stamp herself. Hurrah, she's on the mend. dp
I was happy to. I was able to do the November one for her, and would have done December if she'd needed. Fortunately she's on the mend, and didn't need it. I'm sure that, had the situation been reversed, she would have done the same for me. It's th...
by Peanut Butter-n-JellybeanProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi everyone! I am an Illinois boxer who traveled to Oregon in August, and apparently forgot to record a handful of boxes I found. Not only did I not record them, but I didn't write down the location or name of the boxes in my log book either. I was...
by Captain Slick KittyProfileContactLogbookNote
Welcome to Camp Aint-Gotta-Clue! Camp Aint-Gotta-Clue is located in good ole Lassen County, where we have the forest in HD!!! This is a good ole fashion camp event over the course of 2 and half day event. There will be singing, hot chocolate, dozens...