About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Board: State: New Hampshire

(cross post) Won't you help?
Board: State: New Hampshire
Oct 25, 2019 4:05am
Thread
Uneksia is one of our original boxing members from New Hampshire.
Her great grandson was recently born with Spina Bifida. On Sat. 10/26 there will be a carnival held with the proceeds going to help the baby's family. If you live in or around Berwick, Maine you could go support the cause and have fun at the same time. There is also a
GoFundMe page set up for donations. Link below is for carnival info and there is a GoFundMe link on that page. Won't you help, please?

https://maverickscarnival.com/?fbclid=IwAR1Zv6gTkhlbkwv9R2F4mvU2gCY0Ml97ka1rRfvmkVyp7d4sL1e3Yjh2oGY
2019 Keene Pumpkin Festival Letterbox
Oct 25, 2019 4:29pm
Thread
2019 Keene Pumpkin Festival Letterbox is now available. It is definitely a limited time only box and will be retired on Nov. 1, 2019.
This will be the FINAL Keene Pumpkin Festival letterbox.
Get it while you can.
Re: 2019 Keene Pumpkin Festival Letterbox
Reply to: #980566 by Dancin' Feet
Oct 26, 2019 4:32am
Thread
really, just eight days to get the box?
Re: 2019 Keene Pumpkin Festival Letterbox
Reply to: #980572 by Grrly Girl
Oct 27, 2019 12:59pm
Thread
Yes--management is changing. Jim has been a gracious host to this letterbox for 15 years!! I will have to locate a new spot after this week. 😟
Re: (cross post) Won't you help?
Reply to: #980544 by Sagacorn
Nov 1, 2019 6:26pm
Thread
i have been slacking in my thanks to sagacorn for posting and the community for donating!

i would like to thank you all for your kindness.

maverick is almost a month now. he has undergone 3 surgical procedures and has come out a trooper. he will most likely be paralyzed from the waist down. his parents (no prejudice here honest!) are amazing. they want maverick to experience life with no limits to his ability to enjoy whatever he is able to do. they have a long road ahead of them and it will be draining emotionally and financially. the hardest part is staying in boston during treatments. there is an unbelievably long waiting list at the ronald mcdonald house. again i thank you. the letterboxing community rules!

smile
Re: (cross post) Won't you help?
Reply to: #980544 by Sagacorn
Nov 2, 2019 2:26am
Thread
OOps I posted the wrong Carnival date. It is today, 11/2, so you local folks still have time to plan to attend the carnival, have fun and support Maverick's family.
confused
Nov 22, 2019 12:16pm
Thread
went to the new hampshire board to check out something and i don't get it. the last post i can get to is oct 25, 2017 at 12:20pm. now i know that new hampshire is not known for our abundance of posts (or people for that matter) but i also know we have had posts since 2017! what gives?

trying to
smile
Re: confused
Reply to: #981320 by uneksia
Nov 22, 2019 12:35pm
Thread
Wassa was left in charge.
Reply to: #981320 by uneksia
Nov 22, 2019 2:40pm
Thread
went to the new hampshire board to check out something and i don't get it. the last post i can get to is oct 25, 2017 at 12:20pm. now i know that new hampshire is not known for our abundance of posts (or people for that matter) but i also know we have had posts since 2017! what gives?

The last one I see before this one is 11/2/19 by Sagahorn replying to one of her own posts to correct a date.
Reply to: #981323 by MissMoon
Nov 22, 2019 6:53pm
Thread
i was on my laptop earlier and the 2017 date was the result. now i am on my desktop and see them all. must be a laptop problem.

smile
Reply to: #981327 by uneksia
Nov 23, 2019 10:12am
Thread
Is it possible the laptop is set differently? ie. displays oldest to newest unread posts? That happened to me once on another board... I had been searching messages for a specific thing... and forgot to switch it back... for that board...
Just an idea... and easy to check... that or a similar 'filter'.
Reply to: #981335 by 7rxc
Nov 23, 2019 10:40am
Thread
Is it possible the laptop is set differently?

that is a good idea. but no i had checked that. chances are it has something to do with the cache.

smile