A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: State: Missouri

Re: Congrats!
Board: State: Missouri
Reply to: #978256 by Kiss'n Karin
Aug 16, 2019 11:06pm
Thread
Congrats to two awesome lettetboxers! Thanks for all you do for the St. Louis letterboxing community!
Educating geocachers?
Aug 23, 2019 12:31pm
Thread
Recently, a suggestion was made to try and have an educational booth at a local geocachers' event. I just got an email about their annual picnic coming up.
I may be out of town that weekend, not sure yet.
If there are enough of us to take shifts (2 at a time for fun), I would be willing to contact the organizer and ask if we can bring a table to their event.

SLAGA Fall Picnic
When: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Location: Officer Blake C. Snyder Memorial Park, 9801 Green Park Road, St. Louis, MO 63123
Host: nan-d1955
GC: GC8AC95
Re: Educating geocachers?
Reply to: #978720 by MO UR4Me
Aug 23, 2019 1:56pm
Thread
What a good idea! I could volunteer for a shift.
21-Gun Salute for Battleship Event
Sep 15, 2019 8:18am
Thread
Many thanks to the Captain (Idigtoasters) and her crew for another winning event! I enjoyed the elegant naval themed touches from the name tags to the game itself. It is always fun to socialize with other interesting letterboxers.
Bombstastic Battleship Event
Sep 15, 2019 8:19am
Thread
Job well done to I dig toasters for an outstanding Battleship Event. Your hard work and dedication to making it a truly fantastic event really paid off. Kudos to you for all your methodical planning!!
Re: 21-Gun Salute for Battleship Event
Reply to: #979444 by carry on grandma
Sep 15, 2019 8:43am
Thread
I agree! Itd created a SHIP SHAPE Event! She went OVERBOARD with every detail! Loved SAILING with all present!
Re: Bombstastic Battleship Event
Reply to: #979445 by 4 J's
Sep 15, 2019 12:57pm
Thread
I second that, and will add the stamps were wonderfully carved, too. In addition, the weather was almost lovely, and there was almost enough shade ;~)
Sep 15, 2019 6:52pm
Thread
That was definitely an incredible event, thank you IDT!

Also, thank you to everyone who talked with my dad (Creepin' Turtle), it was great for him to get out and socialize and he enjoyed meeting you all.
Sep 16, 2019 9:50am
Thread
Glad you had a beautiful day for your event. I spent my first non-rainy, non-sweltering, Saturday in ages trimming trees and bushes in my yard.
Sep 16, 2019 10:04am
Thread
top notch all the way around, from carves, to clues, to the game and the event boxes!
Sep 16, 2019 3:12pm
Thread
Agreed -

It was a wonderful event full of fun, creativity, wonderful people and memories- thank you I dig toasters for your passion and dedication to a great theme. Your sailors enjoyed their mission!

Ahoy!