Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: State: Connecticut

by Bungalow BoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Connecticut
Rats! I can't seem to find my old maps. They must still be in storage. I will be moving again into my permanent house in late June. If you can wait until I find them, let me know. BB
by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
My sister has been helping with the clean up. It still sounds like there is a lot to get done. She expressed concern over the proposed memorial weekend openeing.
by cooledcoyoteProfileContactLogbookNote
All I see is there is a hike planned, hopefully it is fully open by then.
I texted an old map with outdated blazes, he’s all set.
by Trailhead TessieProfileContactLogbookNote
My sister has been helping with the clean up. Please tell your sister "thank you!" Seems like there are two different issues with the opening. One is the picnic area and the new landscaping/seeding, and it would be very bad to have people walking all...
by DevilinDogProfileContactLogbookNote
It is heartbreaking to see the logging operation going on along Mt Carmel Ave. The crossover trails won't have a tree on them at this rate.
It is heartbreaking to see the logging operation going on along Mt Carmel Ave. The crossover trails won't have a tree on them at this rate. Give it a few years. The open canopy will let more light in and hopefully the shrubs and saplings will be able t...
by mattyfungosProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes, cooledcoyote sent me one. Thank you for looking!
by burning feetProfileContactLogbookNote
anyone know whats up with lbna? It has been down for awhile. says something like "too many connections"
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Nope. Nobody knows and nothing from site admin. https://www.atlasquest.com/boards/read.php?threadId=141643&startId=974639
congrats to Rock Island for her BOW for Her Kitty Kitty. Nice job!
by MemereProfileContactLogbookNote
Congratulations Rock Island; that is a great series in a beautiful area!!
by Dino Loves DeerProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi! We are moving to Connecticut and looking forward to letterboxing up there. Let us know of any favorites for families with younger kids ages 3-7)!
by Lighthouse FiveProfileContactLogbookNote
Welcome! Where are you moving to? We have a 9, 7, and 2 year old!
We are moving to Wallingford, in kinda the middle of the state, per some maps. We have 7 year old twins and a soon-to-be 4 year old.
by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
My sister lives there ("Sparky Doo"); Dad grew up there; Guy who works for me lives there. You'll like it. Easy access to a ridiculous number of boxes........oh wait, that's the whole state.
Yet I’ve hardly boxed Wallingford. But I will be at the re-opened Tyler tomorrow.
by Lighthouse FiveProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh wow! We live in Northford, just one street away from Wallingford! Tyler Mill is our favorite place to hike. It just reopened this weekend after being closed for a year after a very bad storm.
by shamrock momProfileContactLogbookNote
I letterbox around there often, with my 8 and 10 year olds.
Great! I heard Sleeping Giant is great, but is it still closed?
Ha! I am hoping we love it. We are looking forward to something new.
I heard Sleeping Giant is great, but is it still closed? Yes, it's still closed. As of May 24, the Association was posting pictures of the State rebuilding the Tower Trail road.
did some boxing at Tyler Mill today. Some damage but they did a great job clearing. The purple trail down near the green bridge is in good shape. There is a diversion around a blown down area but it picks up the trail a short ways down. what we hiked o...
by MimProfileContactLogbookNote
Does anyone remember this series? https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?boxId=7197 I found a stamp in what I think was the old cellar hole for box #1. It was not under the largest rock. It was under the top leftmost rock in that wall. The stamp w...
by Celtic RootsProfileContactLogbookNote
No.The first stamp was hand carved. A picture of a open scroll (Torah) with writing in English and Hebrew.
All of the stamps were carved. 1. A scroll 2. The holy family 3.Angel 4.lamb 5.a star 6.a crown
by MimProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks. Then definitely not it. Do you have any idea what it could be?
Sorry, I don’t. Good Luck with the series. Looks like some may be missing.
by RProfileContactLogbookNote
I didn't imagine that she would have used a store bought stamp; she did great carves.
THE GREEN CHECKS ARE BACK!!!!!!! THANK YOU