A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Night Owls

Re: History repeating itself
Board: Night Owls
Reply to: #919311 by IrishInks
Feb 2, 2016 2:41pm
Thread
I made Fluffy Hamburger Buns and 2 loaves of white bread. Not too exciting, but fun to say "fluffy buns" (-:
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
Feb 19, 2017 10:25pm
Thread
Actually not to go...that's how long I've been awake. By all intents and purposes (is that right?? I'm not sure and I honestly don't care all that much at this point) I should be fast asleep since I was exhausted when I left work at 8pm but I seem to have jinxed myself by stopping at the halfway point and having a snack and messing around of my phone in order to be awake enough to continue the drive that I am now wide awake.

IrishInks

🎶 Nothing to do, no where to go o, I wanna be sedated 🎶
Re: Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
Reply to: #942057 by IrishInks
Feb 20, 2017 5:38am
Thread
I loved the Ramones so much that my nickname was Ramona. Even my principal called me Ramona to come down and get my high school diploma. My momma was so mad!
Re: Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
Reply to: #942057 by IrishInks
Feb 22, 2017 7:10pm
Thread
This sounds like me now every Saturday night/Sunday...

• sigh*

Glad to know you're still alive though. That's a good thing!! ;)
4 a.m.
Dec 7, 2017 2:23am
Thread
Woke up too early, so what did I do? Signed up for a series of LTCs--just what I didn't need to do, but sounds like fun. Even got a couple images picked out.
Re: 4 a.m.
Reply to: #954402 by Topcollector
Dec 7, 2017 9:14pm
Thread
Nowadays 4am is either around the time I'm thinking about going to bed, or I'm at work. We weren't able to do much boxing at all this year - I had signed up earlier in the year for an ltc swap I really wanted to be a part or, but never made it to the end. So, good luck, best wishes and do better than I was able to this year! ;)