Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Pathtags

by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Pathtags
The cost to mint a coin is around $5 each. These days most sell for $5-$10. People ask for more, but very few ever sell. I'm still stuck with $700 of my coins that nobody will buy. It's the main reason I can't make a pathtag.
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
... Ack!! I'm glad I'm sticking with pathtags!
Choi is interested in offering LbNA pathtags and asked if I could find someone to help him design it. (I'm pretty useless, as I needed to hire a pathtag designer for my own pathtag and still haven't figured out how to design one for my daughter Moth.)...
I now have two pathtags: Rocklun (see my sig stamp picture) and Moth. Please contact me privately if you'd like to trade! :^)
by Crafty LobsterProfileContactLogbookNote
A couple weeks ago I was feeling a bit down, and decided to order myself a treat: A new display for my pathtags! I had stumbled upon an Etsy shop where the owner will make a custom display based on whatever image you want. I requested one using my path...
That is awesome!! Thanks for sharing, Crafty Lobster! :^)
by RavenProfileContactLogbookNote
Wicked! You have some equally awesome pathtags for that display! Oooh, and very reasonably priced too...
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
I've ordered my first batch to see how things turn out. I was surprised that I could not find a letterboxing theme for the back--the only reason I know about pathtags is because of letterboxers. What did you use for the design for the backside?
Just one of the free generic ones. Want to trade?
by NittanyProfileContactLogbookNote
Any luck on getting the Massachusetts treasure hiker ones back?
Krisckster introduced to pathtags a couple of years ago but Semicolon and I just received ours. We'll be leaving them around as first finders and use them when we do exchanges. We've put pictures of ours up on the pathtag.com page under Wronghat.
by TrekksProfileContactLogbookNote
I know that this is a year old thread, but just jumping in that i do have pathtags to trade if anyone is interested
by Angel and DemonProfileContactLogbookNote
I've collected a few that are sitting in a box at the moment. They're pretty and they're nice souvenirs of fun times, so it would be fun to display them somehow. What do folks do with their pathtags?
I have a homemade letterboxing bag, so I stitch them on the bag in small spots between the patches. Correction: I stitched IT on the bag, next to the patch for the state where I got it.
by airstream dreamsProfileContactLogbookNote
I wish I knew how to show you a picture, like I can do on Facebook. I have a round wooden disk like a barstool seat. Hubby drilled "holes" but holes don't go all the way through in the disk . The pathtags fit perfectly , and I have it hanging on craft...
by Warrior WomanProfileContactLogbookNote
I sew them onto my letterboxing denim jacket that is covered in letterboxing patches Warrior Woman likes the bling
I have a metal "bulletin board" and use rare-earth magnets to stick them on there.
by AlishaMishaProfileContactLogbookNote
I use coin pages (like pages for trading cards, but coin sized squares instead). That is what I currently do as I can also put geocoins in pages in the same binder, but I am thinking of changing.
We had a ring that was like a thin metal cable with ends that screwed closed. I think that we got it from Krikster. Anyway, our path tags were on the ring, and that was looped around the handle of our letterboxing bag. I am not sure when it was remo...
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
That sounds neat.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
I wish I knew how to show you a picture, like I can do on Facebook. Make an album and upload the pic. Make the album public.
Here's our bag. The pathtags are hanging from the zipper on the upper left so that they jingle merrily as we walk and so we can caress them and murmur--"My precioussssssses" https://www.atlasquest.com/gallery/viewphoto.php?photoId=146342
by Fantastic Mrs. FoxProfileContactLogbookNote
I saw a girl who sewed her L&B one onto her backpack yesterday at TALE. Then it hangs in an available spot between patch. Loved that...