Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Pathtags

by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Pathtags
Ditto! If someone would like to trade with me, that would be great!
by bellessProfileContactLogbookNote
Until recently, I have never heard of path tags. I find it intriguing! I will look into having my personal path tag made.
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
What company do you use to get them made up? I might need a Teacup tag.
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm trying to do a team mudcup tag... uploading images has me clueless pathtags.com and you have to download the program to design your tag : )
by AiphidProfileContactLogbookNote
Let me know if you need help. I haven't used their program, but I'm good at Photoshop+GIMP. It'll have to wait until I get some emergency work done first, though.
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
oh whew! The pressure is off....Mud is on the job
well sort of... I'm kinda more on playing hooky than on the job : ) But I am giving it a whirl... tilted as it is : )
Last call to be included in the order at special pre-order pricing! The order will be placed very soon, so only new PayPal payments will be accepted at this point. Updated preorder pricing (including postage): 2 - $5.50 7 - $13.50 14 - $22.00 28...
by MrOspitalProfileContactLogbookNote
I don't have a personal pathtag (Might need an assist from Erik to get them done) but I do have personal first finder patches that I could trade. Anyone interested please PM me... Thanks!
Deal!
by PunkSoulBrotherProfileContactLogbookNote
I used to geocache like 8 years ago and had found 20 or so pathtags. I then traded them all for ones with skeletons or skulls. Always wanted my own pathtags but never thought it was worth the money or had the money to spend anyways. So if you have a...
I'm curious: if people send you their pathtags for free, will you keep them, or will you trade them?
Both. Some tags I keep. The whole point of the pathtag website is to trade the tag. So when I register I have a pathtag it shows up as a tradeable tag. Than you can look at every tag ever registered and if you see one you like request a trade for it...
by BfloAnonChickProfileContactLogbookNote
Actually, the pathtag website only shows a tag as tradeable if you mark that you have 1 for trade. Simply logging one in your possession does not automatically list it as tradeable. I don't trade the tags in my collection. Personally, I'm cool trading...
Not to mention - as letterboxers we collect things... I'm not willing to part ones that have given to me as they represent either a person I've met - or an event I attended. I'm keeping mine...
... I don't, either (though I would if I had a duplicate). Also, I'd be pretty bummed out if I found that letterboxers with whom I traded tags (or to whom I gave tags) were using my tags solely as a way to "trade up" for tags they liked.
... Yes, you do, so it's definitely a trade! :^)
by JiffyProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm in total agreement! I have only traded one tag, and that was because hubby and I each got one at an event, so I had an extra. Once I get my own tags made, they will only be for trading or given to those that are special to me for one reason or an...
by BfloAnonChickProfileContactLogbookNote
Yup! (And rereading my earlier post, I only trade the tags I've created, not ones I've been given or received in trade.) I definitely think of it as building a collection. And the more I think about it, it seems a little poor to request people send y...
I can understand not wanting to trade for ones you got at an event or from a friend. Every tag I have found was exactly that...found. I have no idea who dropped them... I just found them. In the spirit of not wanting to trade them I can agree that I...
I got my FF pathtags in the mail, they are really awesome, I'm carving a stamp, making a box to plant right now and a FF pathtag will go into it. :)
Just got home from a road trip and found the path tags in my mail pile. Haven't started carving yet but will start soon. Nice job Aiphid these are really nice.
by GreaseLightningProfileContactLogbookNote
I would like to start up my path tag collection, I have 3 so far, 1 from an event and 2 I recieved as gifts. The problem is I dont have a PathTag of my own ($120 for 50 tags = 3 1/2 boxes of diapers = diapers win :/ ). How would I go abouts collecting...
by airstream dreamsProfileContactLogbookNote
EBay sells pathtags .
I'll sell you one of mine. Please contact me privately if you're interested. Really, though, at $3 to $3.50 a pop, it's more cost-effective (plus you'll have more people interested) if you have your own to trade.
by SWiGSProfileContactLogbookNote
Sadly, with two teens needing/wanting their own cars, and having way too many tags. I am selling off some of mine. I do have a quite a few doubles, ones that don't fit in with the themes I love {Doctor Who...} You can send me a message if you like.....
Do you have them logged into the pathtags site under your account? If so - they could see them there : )
by SWiGSProfileContactLogbookNote
no... to see the extras or the ones I'm not longer collecting, I'd have to wishlist a tag that you own. There's no way to see what I have.. only the tags I've made can you see under my id.
On a recent holiday... driving from Phoenix, Az to San Diego there were 5 hybrid geocache/letterbox es in Yuma,Az I wanted to try for. I downloaded some app for geocaching to help find them. It worked out Ok and using that app I got all 5 finds in un...
... I'm not a geocacher, so could you (or someone else) please explain why "unregistered geocoins/pathtag combo coins" are worth $20/4 or 5 pathtags? I did a quick google of geocoins, and it seemed like they're mostly supposed to be treated like letter...