Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by Cake GuruProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Hi everyone- Just a shout out to those who know me as Tumble-eena. My trailname has changed to Cake Guru. I am fairly new to AQ but I have emailed individuals I have been in contact with while participating in various trackers. Hope there is little con...
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Hitchhikers, Cooties, and Fleas
I usually message the owner where I left the HH. I recently found an HH that was launched in January 2001 and the owner hadn't heard about it in a long time and was surprised it was still out there. The book was almost full!
by Super Hedge HoggieProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: North Carolina
WHEW - what an amazing challenge and participant announcement at Geekfest! Over 80 letterboxers participated in the Power Plant Challenge!! All told, more than 2100 new boxes were planted - 2100 new traditional, permanent plants that everyone can enj...
by Amanda from SeattleProfileContactLogbookNote
What I just figured out at the last Live and Breath event and I know folks have been doing this at events for YEARS....a painters half apron....you put your stamp and stamp pads and logbook in the pockets and you can easily get them in and out all day...
by JanilaProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow!!!! Thanks for the update and thank you for sponsoring this fun challenge. It was wonderful to be inspired to clear my desk of all of the stamps and logbooks that had been waiting literally for years to be planted and it looks as though a lot of...
by Origami HenProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Texas
Yep - amazing library. And glad you picked up a couple of my boxes. :)
by Fantastic Mrs. FoxProfileContactLogbookNote
When do you leave LadyRisa?
by fleetwood7ProfileContactLogbookNote
you have to have something you can carry in your hand to letterbox on June 21st every year
by Origami HenProfileContactLogbookNote
Yaaay! Glad this is on! See you there!
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Esmée Kramer built a life-like dinosaur from supplies form the plumbing aisle. The realistic movements are enabled by how she built it, but it is truly masterful puppetry that does the trick. Imagine if she were to put a skin on the frame.
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
That's awesome... I would have had been able to plant a few more - but we had snow on the ground for most of the planting time... so if you do it again... maybe a different timeline so all areas can plant in better weather conditions :)
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
I'll put it on calendar but I'm not sure we will be able to go that far. Hope we can make it. Thanks for hosting!
by Road JunkiesProfileContactLogbookNote
What? No confetti with your return to the boards? Welcome back! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you *~*~*~
by Twilight2000ProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Hitchhikers, Cooties, and Fleas
Thanks all!!!
by BinoBoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Me too. I’m possible/probable at this point but won’t be sure until September. I signed up but if sounds too ify let me know and I’ll remove myself. Happy Trails 🤠
by lotusProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Pennsylvania
Hi- For those headed to Atlas Obscura in Doylestown, PA this Sunday just be aware that it is Tile Fest weekend at the Fonthill / Moravian Tile Works grounds. So it will be $ 6 per adult to hunt any older boxes there. http://www.buckscounty.org/govern...
by DSProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
That was totally awesome, hypnotic. Nice work.
by TeachJRProfileContactLogbookNote
Wonderful! All letterboxers come out ahead with your challenge! Thank you for posting and encouraging boxers to get planting even during a tough winter! Many thanks!
by BBStackerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Walking4Fun
I'm sort of frustrated that my steps from Fitbit are no longer syncing to W4F. The last time they synced was on May 10th. I've tried forcing it using "fb" in the steps field. And I've tried to again start from scratch by going to settings and beginnin...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Walking4Fun
I'm sort of frustrated that my steps from Fitbit are no longer syncing to W4F. Everything looks fine on W4F. Best I can figure.... you haven't actually synced your Fitbit for the past week. If Fitbit (the company, not the device) doesn't know about you...
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Information here: https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?eventId=4176 Here's 2018 results: 1. Illinois 20 2. Maine 19 3. Oregon 15 4. Rhode Island 12 5. Vermont 7 6. Indiana 7 7. Georgia 5 8. Pennsylvania 5 9. Wyoming 5 10. New York 5 11. Connecticut...
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
I guess we're a bunch of outliers (2018: California 2) and just prefer to plant when we feel like it. I planted a series (4) earlier this month, and others in my area also planted. J (having a deadline is too much like having to work) (>.<)
by Angel and DemonProfileContactLogbookNote
I see that Eevil has signed up...
J (having a deadline is too much like having to work) (>.<) I see it as an excuse to get to plant. Yippee!!
Eevil is one of the usual suspects for PAL Day-- doesn't have to, but does anyway--like the Finlanders, Finlandese, Finlandishers.
by deniserowsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Alaska
Ahoy Girl! Retirement in the works. i'm sure your boxes are still there. They were very well done. E has done a great job of combing thru the state. i relied on him to do my maintenance. Thanx E! Alaska letterboxers cover the biggest state with the l...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
I see that Eevil has signed up... Eevil's websites are still down. How are the clues to be listed?
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Suggestion Box
I would like to suggest that the Plant Date for Reserved box names should be when the box is made active rather than the date it is created in AQ. I reserve my box names in advance of planting but when I plant it the date may show many months prior to...
by ShebaProfileContactLogbookNote
Eevil has ways