Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
I'm not willing to wait. It won't even be on Netflix in DVD for months and months and they don't stream it. I just pay for HBO until GOT ends. My free HBO promotional was gone this morning. I was amazed it lasted through that first episode last night...
by Amanda from SeattleProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
It really makes you think about all the information that you share online and how easy it would be for someone to use that information against you
by cooledcoyoteProfileContactLogbookNote
After watching what I gave DVRed now I may go back and see if my library has the 1st three seasons
To have a library card in my town costs $50.00! If you read a lot you'll get your money's worth in books in a very short time. And it's kind of a donation.
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
It really makes you think about all the information that you share online and how easy it would be for someone to use that information against you For instance, after spending several hours digging deep into Social Media and the Dark Web, using my keen...
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
I just got an email from my brother this morning. He watched Episode 1 of Season 8 last night. He says it was *awful*. He compared it to Star Wars' "The Clone Wars".
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
To have a library card in my town costs $50.00! Ben Franklin is spinning in his grave.
I just got an email from my brother this morning. He watched Episode 1 of Season 8 last night. He says it was *awful*. He compared it to Star Wars' "The Clone Wars". Don't care what your brother thinks. lol!!
by RavenProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stamp Swap
Oh I KNOW I can help with this one ;)
Board: Dead Horses, Lemurs, and Kittens!
Here are some more facts about our interesting hobby and traditions. Over there in Dartmoor, they have plants close to the road and easy to find, even without clues (the equivalent of our drive-by's, yeah?), places without a 100 Club post their clues...
Oh, yay! Thank you bunches! 😁
Board: LGTBQ Group
no real business being in this thread Please correct me if I'm wrong y'all, but wouldn't everyone with acceptance and love in their heart be welcome on this board? -straight female, if it matters ;)
Board: Stamp Swap
Yes, BUNCHES!! Lol
by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
So just some feedback based on our experiences in Dartmoor. they have plants close to the road and easy to find, even without clues We found zero boxes close to the road, most of them are planted around the Tors (of which there are a lot) and rock for...
by brailleboxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
I’m hosting an event in October and want to do some sort of night box scavenger hint - I just got back from an event where I talked with a couple people who had some very creative ideas - so now it’s your turn to sound off ! Tell me your creative ideas...
I've seen sets with fire tacks used to set up the trail and to note the location of the boxes. I REALLY enjoyed LCABs set at SOHT the last time we were there.....She set out the boxes with small firefly lights to be looked for to find the boxes.
by mattyfungosProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Connecticut
Question for the fans, I’m planning out a ragged mountain hike, and I’m looking at clueless/silent Doug’s Mexican tiles boxes, realizing all the blazes have changed. Does anybody have knowledge of what trails used to be blazed? Not sure on: White blaz...
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
Where is Stone Mountain?
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
I don't see why anyone can't post as loving and accepting LGBTQ-friendly persons, as just about every letterboxer I have met generally is.
by QuarryProfileContactLogbookNote
Georgia, Atlanta
by Nature HikersProfileContactLogbookNote
My new company is sending me to London May 7-10 for some training. Funny, my company is sending me the week after that. Which I interpret to mean they want me clean up whatever Crazy hijinx Wassa let’s loose in England. Unfortunately, that means I wi...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Wry Me wrote: What? No hand-carved stamps? Public Hand replied: Not entirely but the preponderance of those we found were store bought. So much for those who want us to return to the traditions of those who started letterboxing. Or did they just wan...
by The Lost BoysProfileContactLogbookNote
What about maybe using Solar Lights?
Or did they just want us to return to the origins of letterboxing in the USA? Yeah. That was kinda my point. Any one of those things has in the past caused kerfluffles. I don't agree/disagree w/ how they do things over there & obviously some info is no...
Nope! I am saving it for when we convince Open Space to host L&B again. Mwahahaha! JK.
Thanks for this much better info! On my dumpster list. (Bucket is full.)
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
Now you want us to pay for the pathtags? Nevermind, I'll just go back out an pull the 118 I've planted so far. ~ Of course, there are prizes ~ Participants who plant at least ten traditional permanent plants between Nov. 1 and April 30 will receive a...
So much for those who want us to return to the traditions of those who started letterboxing Not trying to be difficult or contrary but my understanding is the man who started it in England is now in his 90s and in a pensioner's home.....and I haven't m...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
So the point I'm trying to make is that there is no one way to box.....to each his own (as long as the safety and no tearing up the landscape rules are followed). The point I was making, though I did it with sarcasm. It is fun doing it my way. And yo...
{{though I did it with sarcasm}] Damn, must have broken my sarcasm detector at last weekend's letterboxing bash in Sydney.......