Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Wake up Ele, you've been in a pie coma. Oh but how sweet it was at least tell someone woke me up. Pass the pie please.
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
Now, Beware the Ides of March Well shall we all go out and howl at the full moon?? Might be hard with all that pie in the sky.
by Basset MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
So frequently there is a box quoting something someone else has said so that it can referred to in the response ... How does one do that?? I haven't managed to figure it out.
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi! Maybe this will help. 🙂 Will Help
by MuProfileContactLogbookNote
So frequently there is a box quoting something someone else has said so that it can referred to in the response ... How does one do that?? I haven't managed to figure it out. I have no idea. (use < quote > < /quote > tags before and after the message,...
by Basset MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi! Maybe this will help. Did I do it? haha
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes! Yay! 😁👍
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Did I do it? haha Now you’re one of the kool kids! Ha ha
by Helms' Flying AdventureProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: California
Awesome! Cake and pie together! Happy belated cake day from me!
by Mama DeeProfileContactLogbookNote
I read that it's called Chess Pie because people would ask what's it's called & tge response was "it's jus' pie " & it evolved to Chess pie. (This was from an old Martha White cook book)
by Sunflower SmilesProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: New Members' Board
Thank you! All of this information is so helpful. I appreciate it!!
by Sunflower SmilesProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you! Are there any problems mailing to PO Boxes?
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
Because vampires aren't real and you're overthinking this ;) Back when people thought they were real, they also thought the sun was orbiting the earth and the moon was made of cheese. My favorite vampire movie is now going to be a series on FX. Can't...
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
None whatsoever, in my own experience. In fact, I know of a few people who have PO Boxes because their home delivery isn’t as good, reliable, or secure.
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
Did I do it? haha Wait until you figure out how to post a message upside-down!
by ConnfederateProfileContactLogbookNote
¡spuɐɥ ou 'ʞoo˥
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
Pretty cool, but can you do this?
How about making it tiny!
Or maybe miniaturize the Wassa!
In fact, I know of a few people who have PO Boxes because their home delivery isn’t as good, reliable, or secure. Our home delivery is reasonable secure but we also have a PO Box for stuff we really care about (credit cards, etc). We used to have our A...
by DawgdokProfileContactLogbookNote
This has happened to me. There is some gang activity in my hometown and a body turned up in a park I have a box planted in, not in the same area though...so don’t be pointing no fingers.
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
I don't wrap or pouch in felt, but I often use a stamp-sized piece as a blotter page in between the stamp & logbook to absorb excess ink and keep the logbook & baggie clean. I think the pouches are cute, though.
Board: Suggestion Box
I like the good ole days when lurking awhile was an expectation, and those who asked basic newbie questions were immediately & snarkily referred to the rtfm file.
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
Clue 2 = Hyrdogen
by SnarkProfileContactLogbookNote
[...] and those who asked basic newbie questions were immediately & snarkily referred to the rtfm file. And slapped down like Wry Me's snark.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
You must have missed the :::::gasp::::: big "update". All we have to do now is put two double curly brackets at each end. To quote a part of this message, use the double curly brackets I think that was part of the "update". It's hard to keep up. Oh....
by foxfriendProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
hydrogen??
by MuProfileContactLogbookNote
I still use HTML syntax instead of Markup. Gotta keep it old school ;)
by DawgdokProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Tools of the Trade
I didn’t realize reading glasses came that powerful. Think I’ve only seen up 3+ in stores but much more powerful available online. I think I will try this route and since we already have an Ott Light that takes care of that. Thank you everyone for your...
And slapped down like Wry Me's snark. Nah. I like the newbs. It's similar to the way folks here post links to tutorials and glossaries, only they really did seem to get irritated. (Man, that was 20+ years ago!) It was a bit of an expectation, really,...