Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Upside down pineapple Vanilla custard White chocolate chiffon etc.
by EleProfileContactLogbookNote
eXciting to look at Yummy to eat ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz..........🥧
by Angel and DemonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
I planted a new letterbox series over the weekend and I just read that a dead body was found in the park where I planted. (It's being investigated as a homicide.)
by Don't PanicProfileContactLogbookNote
Make it a Mystery Box, and offer a bonus stamp if the finder also solves the murder.
by momskieProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: California
Thank you!!!! This day always sneaks up on me.
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
It is not the same, but I planted a series of six on a trail at a local park last week. A week later I went back with some folks, and the park is closed because they are redoing the baseball field -- for the next year!
Oh no! Hope your boxes are safe. I'm sure mine are fine; it's more upsetting that the murder happened, and it's a little creepy to have just been there.
Aww. That is so sad and also sweetly sentimental. 🐱❤️ I am sorry for the loss of your dear kitty friend.
It is a lot creepy and understandably unnerving. ☹️
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
Orange-Buttermilk Chess Pie By any chance, do you have a recipe for this?? Because, YUMMERS!!!!
by fleetwood7ProfileContactLogbookNote
you should pass the data on to mitzi phillips, the author of "the letterbox murders" its a great book and has actual letterbox at the scenes in the book
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
This is pretty close... https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a5527/orange-buttermilk-chess-pie-recipe-clx0914/ 😉
by brailleboxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Happy cake day ! Hope you had some yummy pie per your cake day tradition !
Yes! Happy cake day!
Happy, happy day to jampers!
by Sunflower SmilesProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: New Members' Board
I have never participated in a postal before and I'm trying to understand how they work. I read the faqs but still have some questions. Does each person that is part of the group carve a stamp and have a logbook to send out- like a light weight traditi...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Does each person that is part of the group carve a stamp and have a logbook to send out- like a light weight traditional box but it fits in an envelope? How does mailing work- does some send a list of who the next person is to send it to? It depends on...
I didn't go out at all yesterday and I'm planning to stay in today, too. What?! You're not prepared to box in this weather? ;-)
This is pretty close... So, why is it called Chess Pie?
by JanilaProfileContactLogbookNote
Cyclonic had a box a few miles from my house on a really popular bike trail. It was just a single box but on this trail, about a mile west of the box, a man on a bicycle was being robbed by three teens and he shot one robber dead and injured another....
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
"No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat." -- Leo Dworkin
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
Another mystery postal has been posted. Check out the tracker at: https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10183 For those who are new to mystery postals and for those who need a refresher the rules follow. To get this postal you will have...
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
Yikes.
by TopcollectorProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm so sorry your lost your friend and glad you have a memento.
by foxfriendProfileContactLogbookNote
I am so sorry for your loss. My soul mates have always been cats.
by Quite ContraryProfileContactLogbookNote
So, why is it called Chess Pie Nobody knows.
by EleProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
A vampire called me on the phone and wanted me to come over. They said they needed my type. What should I do?
by Sleeps In SocksProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
Make an appointment at noon in the garden. ;)
So, so sorry to hear. We lost a kitten not too long ago, unexpectedly, to some malady. I know how heartbreaking it can be. I’m glad you were able to retrieve the stamp - it’s nice to have that memory. DZ
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
Adding on to Oberon_Kenobi’s comments, those “under an ounce” postals are called micro-postals. I have a digital kitchen scale that I use. 5 quarters weigh 1 ounce, if you ever want to check the accuracy of a scale. If you don’t have a scale, your...