New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- What was that? Sanford, ME
- Mission Santa Ines Solvang, CA
- Camp Boxwell with Mr. Charlie Lebanon, TN
- The Edge of the 12th 37.973171 -87.505962
- Vacation girls Pawleys Island, SC
- In Between Box July 2015: Celtic Under the Sea: Seal Littleton, CO
- The Games Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- Welcome to Jurassic park Winston-Salem, NC
- The Harry Potter Hunt Lancaster County, PA
- Free Dr. Mudd Key West, FL
- 2015 Theme: Moustache!! - Hey itsa me, Mario and I mustache you a question... Beloit, WI
- The Hundred Acre Woods Livonia, MI
- Taps Dixon, CA
- 2015 Theme: Handlebar Moustache! Port Richey, FL
- Oh, Deer! Portland, OR
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!