New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- An Evening Treat Kihei, HI
- September 30. 1888 Minneapolis, MN
- In Memory of Wally Plymouth, MN
- Uffington White Horse Lake Oswego, OR
- Big Truck Day 2014 Chicopee, MA
- Ceremonial Death Mask Manchester, CT
- Ce Da Part 2 Copperas Cove, TX
- Aawgh Copperas Cove, TX
- Katherine the Fairy Points, WV
- Contemplative Gargoyle Points, WV
- Lost in the Desert Desert Shores, NV
- General Eisenhower Tulip West Hartford, CT
- Proverb Puzzle Pandemonium Massachusetts, United States
- My Alien Friend Wailea, HI
- An Alien's Best Friend Wailea, HI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!