New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Superheroes in the Library: Kamala Khan Florissant, MO
- A Gnome and his Home Rockville, MD
- Home is where my Gnome is Rockville, MD
- Pensive Gnome Rockville, MD
- Brentwood Arts Exchange Letterbox Brentwood, MD
- Relief! Sinclair, WY
- Reflections of Love Wamsutter, WY
- When I'm not Letterboxing- I'm Cross-Stitching Lawrenceville, GA
- Bad to the Bone Ferrysburg, MI
- One Fine Lady Summerville, SC
- Gardening Essentials: Wheelbarrow Snellville, GA
- July BOM 2015 ~ No Eyelids? No Problem! St Louis, MO
- CCC Camp Thornwood Thornwood, WV
- Senioritis: The Final Countdown Kendall, FL
- Sure is Windy Sometimes Crockett, CA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!