New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Wanda's Wanda-rings: Florida Trail Chason, FL
- Wanda's Wanda-rings: Colorado Trail Twin Lakes, CO
- Going GA-GA for GA Georgia, United States
- Julian Wash Series (Kolb to Rita) Tucson, AZ
- let's do a "picnic" lunch Lee County, FL
- Hello Hawaii Kailua-Kona, HI
- Harry Truman - Birthplace Lamar, MO
- Rebirth and Resurrection Sycamore Grove Park, CA
- Counting Sheep San Jose, CA
- STOP !....IN THE NAME OF LOVE Petaluma, CA
- RIclimber Visits Tennessee Bristol, TN
- RIclimber Visits New Mexico Glenrio, NM
- RIclimber Visits Texas Littlefield, TX
- PEYTY BEAR'S LETTERBOX Pinellas Park, FL
- Big Easy Roller Girls (BERG) Metairie, LA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!