New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- The Blue Butterfly Lake George, NY
- All of Time and Space BOM Grandview, WA
- The Sword of Truth Tully, NY
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game Berkeley, CA
- Crack this Oyster II Fredericktown, MO
- Dead Man's Trail Ashburnham, MA
- You Ain't That Charming! St Louis County, MO
- Tuckaho: Owl Always Love You Troy, MO
- Tuckaho: Rocky the Raccoon Troy, MO
- Tuckaho: Girl Scouts Rock! Troy, MO
- Special Secret Message: Vicksburg
- Michigan Favorites -- Famous Michiganders -- #2 Walnut Shelter Vicksburg, MI
- Troop 232-Dripping Springs Dripping Springs State Park
- Boneyards of Madison County: Trick or Treat! Jackson, TN
- Cars #1 Tinbridge Hill, VA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!