New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Quilting Time Castle Rock, CO
- Sassy Sakana Plays the Sax Douglas County, CO
- The Crane Crane, OR
- Aruba Burrowing Owl Castle Rock, CO
- Tale Tales: Pecos Bill Glenwood Springs, CO
- Pippi Toad Battle Creek, MI
- James Dean Gleneden Beach, OR
- Strike Battle Creek, MI
- Wooden Bell Redford, MI
- 3 Cacti Corte Madera, CA
- My Precious Chehalis, WA
- In Between Box March 2015: Aries Fairview, OR
- Prince of the Forest Massachusetts, United States
- In Between Box March 2015: Celtic Under the Sea: Jellyfish Littleton, CO
- Rust In Peace Chattahoochee, FL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!