New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Toll Troll La Jolla, CA
- Who's Playing in the Canyon? San Diego, CA
- Uktena Boone, NC
- Rock & Roll Graveyard Ocean Springs, MS
- The Green Mile West Chicago, IL
- Beauty of Spring New Britain, PA
- Curious George Boonville, IN
- Forsaken Cairo, GA
- Cocker Spaniel Macon, GA
- Blow the Pu Wailea-Makena, HI
- Turtles on Kehei Kihei, HI
- It's a Stretch! Sebring, FL
- Orlando Greetings from Jake! Orlando, FL
- Lady and the Tramp's Last Supper Orlando, FL
- The Best Part of Waking Up
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!