New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Oh, Google #1 Lafayette, TN
- Historic Virginia Tech, home of the Hokies! Blacksburg, VA
- Minion's Banana Valley Park, MO
- Itty Bitty Bluebird Flies Southwest! Los Alamos, NM
- Pig in Purgatory Mimbres, NM
- Picnic Penguin Rounds the Bend! Marathon, TX
- The "Boyds" that Flew to Boydton Boydton, VA
- Star Of David Crystal, MN
- A teacher inspired a President Plains, GA
- Dinner on the Grounds Monroe, GA
- Park Ave. Alley Beloit, WI
- Bluebird Potsdam, NY
- We're Going on a Moose Hunt Pittsburg, NH
- Signs of Spring: Violets Loganville, GA
- Greetings Farmington, NM
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!