New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- In the OC: Checkmate Ocean City, NJ
- Galway Hooker Nashua, NH
- Mountain Views Windsor, CO
- Round Table Pizza Hillsboro, OR
- Box of the Month 2016 Caro, MI
- Sisterly Love, Leeah and Sue
- Crafty Kids' Library Letterbox Seminole, FL
- Star of David Syracuse, NY
- The Orange Series Westminster, SC
- Blue Jay Explorers Raleigh, NC
- Insomnia- Mars Attacks!!! Saint Albans City, VT
- Little Shark's Scoop Dennis Port, MA
- Gnome Home Cary, IL
- Gnome Home
- Time for Lunch Nashua, NH
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!