New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Hmmm, Which Way Now Bieber, CA
- Fall River Cowboy Shasta County, CA
- Fairy Remote Crab Orchard, TN
- Round Mountain Cowgirl Burney, CA
- Leaning Tree Charleston, OR
- Quilts: Rose Album Canton, OH
- Candyland Monrovia, MD
- Hello Zombie Denver, CO
- Memento Mori, Fairmount Cemetery: Treestone Denver, CO
- Quote the Raven... Denver, CO
- Haunted Pumpkin Clackamas, OR
- Box of the Month October 2014: Buffalo's Central Terminal Decatur, GA
- Coffee Time- replanted Grayson, GA
- Big Lake Youth Camp Sisters, OR
- All of Time and Space BOM Grandview, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!