New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Koala Cutie Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Dead End Series: Vacation Slideshow Ilwaco, WA
- Wise Owl of Red Slide Haw River, NC
- A View From the Other Side
- Xue Yuan Park Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan
- MounTravel Beitou District, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Kooky Danshuei District, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Hula Daddy Holualoa, HI
- Oh My Deer Petaluma, CA
- In Between Box February 2015: Celtic Under the Sea: Puffer Fish Littleton, CO
- Honeymoon Island Hearts At Play Dunedin, FL
- MERGE WITH NATURE ! Petaluma, CA
- Listen To The Mocking Bird Dunedin, FL
- Check It Out Socorro, NM
- Wanda's Wanda-rings: Florida Trail Chason, FL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!