New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Cliff Palace Mancos, CO
- A Village of Friends Ballston Spa, NY
- Somerset Butterfly Jackman, ME
- So Many Roads! Ballston Lake, NY
- Wizardry Castle Las Vegas, NV
- Choices?! Iowa City, IA
- Pushing Up Daisies #122 Canaan, CT
- Four Corners, one LONG road trip San Juan County, NM
- Fall Colors at Camp Woodsmoke TRAIL 3 Clarksburg, IN
- To Honduras From CO Purple Mountain Majestical Greetings Coxen Hole, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Searching Peli Galveston, TX
- Haiku: Frog
- Dracula: Gary Oldman Ramsey County, MN
- Safari Man's 2nd SOHT Trail Chillicothe, OH
- Permanent Haunted Trail Chillicothe, OH
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!