New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Library BOM fantasy Creatures August Lebanon, PA
- The Spitit of John R Whitmore Lake, MI
- Big Bad Wolf's Cubs Bothell, WA
- Florida Dolphin Visits The Old Round Church Richmond, VT
- Sweet Girls Geauga County, OH
- At the Old Ball Game #20 Paxton, IL
- Hats with Age Geauga County, OH
- Out West Chardon, OH
- Country Singers Geauga County, OH
- Hairy Friend Geauga County, OH
- Silly Sausage - stone Grilled Birdlings Flat, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Sunbeam Creek Nature Trail Indian Head, SK
- Carve the Roast Beef Brunswick, ME
- A Christmas Gift Brunswick, ME
- Pretty in Pink American Fork, UT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!