New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Biggsville Bad Boy Escapes Saint Louis, MO
- Pigs in Space Waterloo, MI
- Tour the Fort VII: Fort Edgecomb Edgecomb, ME
- Captain Dork' s Menagerie Edgecomb, ME
- The Five Cent Gang - the book Falmouth, ME
- Big Whoop! Freeport, ME
- Thank You Veterans North Yarmouth, ME
- Solitude Yarmouth, ME
- All the Rage... Cumberland County, ME
- Mustang Fun Arroyo Grande, CA
- RHPL Over The River and Through The Woods Rochester, MI
- Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel Santa Clara County, CA
- Horned Lizard Mancos, CO
- Little Free Library #34421 Saginaw, MI
- Campsite fun- Tent pitched? #92
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!