New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Wildwood Logo Wildwood, NJ
- The Bandito Napa, CA
- Peter Penguin's Predicament NE Portland, OR
- Check it or Carry On? Orlando, FL
- Tricky Fish Hamden, CT
- The Journey Fishers, IN
- Coffee By The Sea Orlando, FL
- BOTM August 2015-No Eyelids? No Problem! Westside, IN
- One-Eyed Willy Orlando, FL
- Thumbs Up For Disney Orlando, FL
- What's in a Name? "Bettah" Orlando, FL
- La Llorona, The Mourner
- Rest in Peace Miami, FL
- Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater Duanesburg, NY
- The Forgotten Graveyard Waterbury, VT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!