New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- OWL BE WATCHING OVER YOU Everett, WA
- Another Slo-Poke Bonus
- Fast Food Bonus
- Love the Earth Bonus
- Kanto Gym Badge Series - Cascade Bristol, RI
- Only howlin' at the moon Guilford, CT
- Maine Pine Cone Project: Maine South Berwick, ME
- Coco Placerville, CA
- Sister Seekers Fayetteville, AR
- Bogard Lassen County, CA
- Continental Divide - ID Island Park, ID
- Share your song Nashville, TN
- Happy Birthday SONshine Boonville, IN
- Butterfly Dreams Port Orange, FL
- Hoppy Hop Along Howe, IN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!