New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Bikes Andover, MA
- Tices Shoals Ocean County, NJ
- Iowa Counties: Delaware Delaware County, IA
- Crimson Falls Blairsville, GA
- Wheeee...L! Andover, MA
- Lottle Seguin, TX
- Flexation Crustacean Southwest Harbor, ME
- Little Green Tent Andover, MA
- Prankster Pete is on the Bus Andover, MA
- Hawaii Mars Port Alberni, BC
- Big Tree Humboldt County, CA
- Liberty Berkshire County, MA
- Port Alberni Sockeye Port Alberni, BC
- Bright Sun Lancaster County, NE
- Sebastian Letterbox Concan, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!