New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- RIclimber Visits Michigan New Buffalo, MI
- RIclimber Visits Iowa Des Moines, IA
- The Trail Sutherland, NE
- RIclimber Visits Nebraska Sidney, NE
- Char's Music Picks #8 Manchester, CT
- The Giving Tree Titusville, NJ
- BOTM October 2015-Drilling and Drumming Westside, IN
- Brownie Troop #33331 Pleasant Hill, CA
- Wizardry Dragon Las Vegas, NV
- Box of the Month October 2015: Inside and Out Littleton, CO
- BOM 2015: A Sockwork Monkey..MA Halifax, MA
- DSCVR LBING @ NBPL New Berlin, WI
- Water Babies Portland, OR
- Twin Peaks: Wrapped In Plastic Lebanon County, PA
- For My Sister Royal Oak, MI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!