New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Cemetery Icons--Wheat Waco, TX
- Orange County Mascots Series Orange, TX
- Forgotten Monument Indian Head, SK
- World's Smallest Catholic Church Warrenton, TX
- The Bird is the Word Rancho Cordova, CA
- Chasing the Cat
- The Mighty Oak Waco, TX
- R.I.P. - U.S. Vets!! Biloxi, MS
- Johnny Appleseed Springfield, IL
- Sweet Beacon Freeport, ME
- Greek Gods 4 San Francisco, CA
- Fun Time Oxford, OH
- Green Earth Oneonta, NY
- Sea Cruise Santa Cruz, CA
- Not so Night Owl Freeport, ME
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!