New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Where'd She Go Again? Ortonville, MN
- The Clackamas Lake Monster Government Camp, OR
- BF Clyde's Cider Mill Mystic, CT
- epcot amzing race Cornwall, CT
- 2015 AMZING RACE EVENT STAMPS Cornwall, CT
- Avengers Assemble #3 Spider-Man Sea Isle City, NJ
- BFF- Nemo & Dory Port Bolivar, TX
- Skating Is Classic Sandy, UT
- I'm New Here Dexter, MI
- May the Force Be With You Canajoharie, NY
- VIRE STRONG Saco, ME
- The Travelers Box Manchester, CT
- BOTM September 2015-Trinity Knot Westside, IN
- Water Sprite Marion, NC
- Force of Nature Old Fort, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!