New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Riverside Crosses
- Toad 41.6696385789813 -72.45954396113017
- The Cookie Monster Invades The Cookie Exchange Event Meriden, CT
- Troop 79238 Jamaica Plain, MA
- Box of the Month December 2016: World Stamp Show 2015 Parker, CO
- Turtles Rock Lyme, CT
- US Finds by State
- Coyote Cliff Lyme, CT
- ABC2016: The Gift Saline, MI
- ABC2016: Night Boxing Saline, MI
- Box of the Month 2016 Caro, MI
- Saint James General Store St James, NY
- Pair of Tiny Hands London, KY
- The Island Trail Pigeon Forge, TN
- Good Grief It's Christmas again! Rochester, MN
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!