New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Plant a Troll Day: TT's Go Blue! Troll Ann Arbor, MI
- Plant a Troll Day: TT's Michigan Troll from NC Jackson, MI
- plant a troll day: tt's fairy troll Greenfield, NH
- Maiden Kailua-Kona, HI
- Every Dog has His Day: Bulldog Ballwin, MO
- Plant a Troll Day: TT’s Viking Troll Rochester, MN
- South Camp Lebanon, CT
- Make Your Own Art! Lebanon, CT
- Donnie Darko Buchanan, MI
- Touring Lakeside Cemetery Lake Odessa, MI
- Musical Arts Lebanon, CT
- Dessert! Lebanon, CT
- Plant a Troll Day: TT's Vampire Troll Buchanan, MI
- Fruity! Lebanon, CT
- Plant a Troll Day: TT's Ivan the trail troll Wesson, MS
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!