New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- When Black Friday Comes.... Milwaukee County, WI
- The Year-Round Pumpkin Walk Greenbelt, MD
- My First Plant Tucson, AZ
- Dead man's party Lancaster, NY
- Bright Eyes II Gatlinburg, TN
- Quercus Sutton, MA
- You're So Vane Berks County, PA
- I Love Nature! North Royalton, OH
- Best Letterbox in the World One Sandy Springs, GA
- Mr. Bean Las Vegas, NV
- Johnny Bakersfield, CA
- Elvis has left the building Las Vegas, NV
- Seinfeld Newman, CA
- A Tribute to 3D's Lake Forest, CA
- NW Fresh Seafood Newberg, OR
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!