New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- TEMPorary TEMPtation Eugene, OR
- Sterling Holloway Roswell, GA
- Puff the Magic Dragon Templeton, CA
- Welcome to Twin Peaks, population 51201 Grantville, PA
- Christmas Tree Fun Hershey, PA
- Calvin Snowmen Hershey, PA
- Max's 1945 Glendale, CA
- Those "Knotty" Celts Jackson, GA
- The Great Invitation Smyrna, GA
- Black Snake in recovery Lebanon, CT
- Black Handled Carving Knife Lebanon, CT
- There's No Place Like Gnome Red Feather Lakes, CO
- Tranquility Elkmont, TN
- Casino Series Coconut Creek, FL
- All Aboard 2 CHOO CHOO! Coconut Creek, FL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!