New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Oh The Places You'll Go St Robert, MO
- Caught in the Headlights: Marmot Manchester, CA
- Mouser Belton, TX
- Anchors Aweigh! Jacksonville, FL
- South Loop Jacksonville, FL
- Noon Mark Diner Keene Valley, NY
- Wise Guys #7 Murray, UT
- Butterfly Chase Atglen, PA
- Box of the Month-Temporary Replacement Eugene, OR
- Cute Creatures Andover, MA
- Rogue Runner Plymouth, MN
- Moose Tracks Johnson City, NY
- Lutheran Summer Gathering Bolton Landing, NY
- Box of the Month 2016 Oakdale, MN
- Maine Pine Cone Project: Alabama Mobile, AL
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!