New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- You Shall Not Pass!! Barre, MA
- Trees Fredericksburg, VA
- International Day of the Midwives 2016 Barre, MA
- OCA Picnic Athens, OH
- Renegade Bandit Calliham, TX
- Renegade Poster Boy Spring Branch, TX
- Biscuit Making Renegade Ottine, TX
- Date with a Renegade San Felipe, TX
- Double Finger Renegade Bastrop, TX
- Renegade Hair Cutter Fort Griffin, TX
- Renegade Ranger Jacksboro, TX
- The Little Things Mooresville, NC
- Renegade Style Brownwood, TX
- Deputy Renegade Moody, TX
- The Brain Calliham, TX
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!