New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Old School GPS Genesee County, MI
- Der Gartenzwerg Philadelphia, PA
- Apple Tree Media, PA
- Run Down and Tuckered Out Vancouver, WA
- Languages Tickle Me Vancouver, WA
- A Farmer and His Apples Vancouver, WA
- Greek God Series: #1 Zeus Woodbridge, CT
- SO Close! Grand Canyon, AZ
- Tulip Mania Veere, Zeeland, Netherlands
- Southwestern Pottery Lupton, AZ
- Lost Mickey 2-Oh No Anaheim, CA
- A Tale of Two Salems Havana, FL
- Wanderings Decor & More Havana, FL
- S&S Rainbow Ronks, PA
- I <3 Hiking Reading, PA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!