New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Ramen Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- In Grandma's Arms Astoria, OR
- The Art of El Moro Trinidad, CO
- Colorado Mountain Highway Passes: Raton Pass Trinidad, CO
- To AZ From CO Purple Mountain Majestical Greetings Tucson, AZ
- Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Waimea, HI
- Whale's Tale Old Saybrook, CT
- CUPCAKE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP Long Beach, CA
- The Glenlivet Old Fort Lowell, AZ
- Landshark!! Old Fort Lowell, AZ
- Escape to Margaritaville Old Fort Lowell, AZ
- It's On Me!| Old Fort Lowell, AZ
- No Time Like the Present Old Fort Lowell, AZ
- Parrothead Old Fort Lowell, AZ
- Fins Up! Old Fort Lowell, AZ
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!