New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Festival of Light 2014: Replacement Bulbs St Joseph, IL
- It's Elementary Weston, FL
- Second Largest Pecan Seguin, TX
- Jaun Bautista de Anza Trail Amado, AZ
- Carrboro Carrboro, NC
- Mammoth Records Carrboro, NC
- The Lemon Perch Eugene, OR
- Festivals of Light 2014: Holiday Candle McDonough, GA
- Tool Box Pierrepont, NY
- Dancing Snowflakes
- Del Taco 1964 Barstow, CA
- Stoner Burrito Barstow, CA
- Dal Rae 1951 Pico Rivera, CA
- Chocolate Lady Waterbury, CT
- CANNABALLISTIC TENDENCIES New Orleans, LA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!