New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- In a Kid's Day Strong, ME
- Backyard Friends Farmington, ME
- Greek Gods of Mount Olympus Smithtown, NY
- The Mill Harrisville, NH
- Amber and Beth's Dragons Yarmouth, ME
- Bee on a Flower
- Lights, Camera, Action Milford, NH
- Heart Rock Crestline, CA
- New School Media Exeter, NH
- DC Comics Superheroes and Villains Groton, MA
- Dr. Seuss: Cat In The Hat Penfield, NY
- Emma Kewaskum, WI
- Anniversary Series: Year 10 - Tin Ballard, WA
- Learning to Ride Austin, TX
- Moon Fairy Raleigh, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!