New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Box of the Month-Temporary Replacement Eugene, OR
- Birthday Celebrations Northampton County, PA
- Comfort Inn and Suites Meriden, CT
- Double Happiness Cambria, CA
- Pathfinder St. John's, NL
- Box of Plots Green Mountain Falls, CO
- In Memoriam: The Old Man Franconia, NH
- The Woman in the Hat Franklin County, VT
- Secret Window Franklin County, VT
- Children of the Corn Franklin County, VT
- Colorado Mountain Highway Passes: Boreas Pass Breckenridge, CO
- Colorado Mountain Highway Passes: Guanella Pass Georgetown, CO
- "Red" Burton Riesel, TX
- Warren of Wabbits Andover, MA
- Mental ward St Albans, VT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!