New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Can February March? No but April May. Northeast Los Angeles, CA
- Box of the Month: Montecito Heights, CA Northeast Los Angeles, CA
- Cemetery Bug #16 The New Ladybug Woodbridge, CT
- State Quarters Series: Mississippi Southaven, MS
- State Quarters Series: Kentucky Lexington, KY
- State Quarters Series: Tennessee Memphis, TN
- Progressive and Proud Presidio Heights, CA
- Box of the Month 2016 Oakdale, MN
- We Are... Reading, PA
- The 13th Warrior Hvolsvöllur, Iceland
- Puffin Stuff Skagafjörður, Iceland
- Box of the Month-Temporary Replacement Eugene, OR
- Box of the Month 2016 Eugene, OR
- Box of the Month December 2016: Lovely as a Tree Littleton, CO
- Raising Old Glory Wesson, MS
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!