New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- The Monkey Box Series: Box #7 Southwest Portland, OR
- Tyfol Dragon Attacks Letterboxers United States
- Garden Party Hats Oakdale, MN
- THE GREAT 16th Hodgenville, KY
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid Farmington, NM
- The Monkey Box Series: Box #6 Portland, OR
- Meet My Family #1 - Madeline Waterbury, CT
- Dog House Burlington, VT
- Side Adventure Glastonbury, CT
- StoneRose Republic, WA
- Love is in the air Davenport, IA
- In Memory of an Excellent Chef Republic, WA
- North To Alaska Juneau, AK
- I think I'll go home now. Farmington, NM
- Boo-tastic Westminster, MA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!