New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Land Before Time Series Danville, IN
- Boundaries Saluda, NC
- Bizarre Holidays: Fall Doylestown, PA
- Pico-Series 2:
- Seeking Marmalade at The Big Huzzah Westport, WA
- Vermonsters By Night Creekvale, WV
- Monstrous Nursery Rhymes Creekvale, WV
- Zippy Cherries Greenville, SC
- Love Tin Greenville, SC
- 'Stache Greenville, SC
- Sea Monsters Z-A Creekvale, WV
- Face Cream Greenville, SC
- Honey Bear Greenville, SC
- Gilbert Reunion 2014 Manitou Springs, CO
- A Fox In The Hole Seaside, OR
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!