New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- George Wilkins Kendall Sisterdale, TX
- You Underestimate My Flour! Lakeland, FL
- We Want A Drink!!!! Baldwinsville, NY
- R-143 Bee Cave, TX
- Maine Pine Cone Project: Alaska Anchorage, AK
- Birthday Wishes Middletown, CT
- Is'nt he cute! Boerne, TX
- The Wonderful Topperweins Boerne, TX
- Stacked Books Coal City, IL
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Vallejo, CA
- The Cider Mill Bloomfield Township, MI
- Frank Stein
- Old Dead Fred
- Witches Folly
- The Fortune Teller
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!