New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Magic Fairy Hunt New Paltz, NY
- STICKS AND STONES & A FEW BROKEN BONES Clearwater, FL
- The Jesse Tree - Solomon St Regis, MT
- You Can't Take The Sky From Me Lane County, OR
- Holy Week West Des Moines, IA
- W. A. Mozart Parker, CO
- G. F. Handel Parker, CO
- J. Haydn Parker, CO
- Under Sea Adventures Hoodsport, WA
- GSWPA Twisty Erie, PA
- The Amazing Spiderman Tumwater, WA
- There's a first for everything... McKinney, TX
- For the Birds! Covington, WA
- Dirty Jobs Rochester, WA
- Mickey and Minnie Daybreak, UT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!