New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- I See You Newark Valley, NY
- MSPCA-Angell Boston, MA
- I'd Rather go to the Dentist Cumming, GA
- Live, Love, Music! Douglas County, CO
- Ore Hauler McCarthy, AK
- Who dunnit? (SUSGC 2014) Cincinnati, OH
- Domo (SUSGC 2014) Cincinnati, OH
- Bright Idea (SUSGC 2014) Winton Place, OH
- Ogham Hole Plug q Hamden, CT
- Flower Fairy Main Street Merchants, FL
- Peppa Pig Glenmoore, PA
- The Birthday Boxes: #2 - No More Monkeys! North Vancouver, BC
- WNY Event, What's in a Number-Triple
- WNY Event, What's in a Number-Home Run
- Remembrance Rose Winthrop, WA
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!