New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Big Toe on Steptoe Whitman County, WA
- Wolf's song
- Just call me Buck Petaluma, CA
- Bodega Bay Mermaid Bodega Bay, CA
- Minimalist Dr Who: S4E8 Douglas, MA
- Kliban: The back side. Hawaii County, HI
- Red Hearted Devil in Purgatory Wimberley, TX
- RIclimber Visits Arkansas Forrest City, AR
- A [?] of Rhinos California, United States
- Georgia O'Keeffe Stone Mountain Park, GA
- Leaphorn Farmington, NM
- A Bird in Hand Daan District, Taipei City, Taiwan
- Koala Cutie Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
- Dead End Series: Vacation Slideshow Ilwaco, WA
- Wise Owl of Red Slide Haw River, NC
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!