New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
Also consider picking up a copy of The Letterboxer's Companion by Randy Hall which has everything a budding letterboxer needs to know!
- Hootie Tootie Willoughby Hills, OH
- Our camping adventure! Scotts Mills, OR
- Penguin Middlebury, CT
- Woo Hoo Moo #5-Remembering Rosebud Georgia, United States
- Frogger Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Hale Trail Coventry, CT
- Greetings from Ontario Maine, United States
- Hilton Cemetery Denmark, ME
- Dear Santa...... Brunswick, ME
- Double Double, Toil and Trouble Lakeland, FL
- Bells-on-Thames: Doorbell Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom
- Adorabelle Middlesboro, KY
- Pear Fair Courtland, CA
- Advice from a New Teacher...Geography is Important - Take Her for a Spin Independence, OR
- Jack & The Beanstalk East Lyme, CT
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!