New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- El Muerto Corazon Reno, NV
- El Muerto Craneo Reno, NV
- Los Muertos Flores Reno, NV
- El Muertos Mariachi Reno, NV
- On The Water #3, Noank Noank, CT
- Rage Against the Machine Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- River God Hood River County, OR
- The Oldest Bar in Nevada Genoa, NV
- BOX OF THE MONTH Oakdale, MN
- Kismet Sisters #1 Port Angeles, WA
- Shocking...part of tot's rhyme Manchester, NH
- Family Guardian Bowdoin, ME
- Galena Creek Letterbox Reno, NV
- Homestead Village Fort Rock, OR
- Ruthie's Box Lawton, MI
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!