New to letterboxing?
Letterboxing combines artistic ability with "treasure-hunts" in parks, forests, and cities around the world. Participants seek out hidden letterboxes by cracking codes and following clues. The prize: an image from a miniature piece of art known as a rubber stamp—usually a unique, hand-carved creation.
Letterboxers stamp their discoveries in a personal journal, then use their own rubber stamp, called a signature stamp, to stamp into the letterbox's logbook.
Atlas Quest started as a set of tools for letterboxers, but has grown into a community of letterboxers. Pull up a chair, meet new friends, and dig into letterboxing.
- Zodiac #3 - Gemini Rhode Island, United States
- Thank You for Your Service Wilson, NY
- Tiger in Bear Country Hayward, CA
- Chinese Zodiac: Dog Hacienda Heights, CA
- September 11th Memorial Rosemead, CA
- Ledge Park Horicon, WI
- Make Every Day Earth Day Elmhurst, IL
- Happydaze's Pants Scarborough, ME
- With a Little Help from my Friends Golden, CO
- How Bad Do You Want It?? #2 Massachusetts, United States
- Harry Potter (Book 2) Belmont, CA
- Maine Pine Cone Project: West Virginia Glengary, WV
- Lovecraft's Cthulhu Rhode Island, United States
- Little Box of First's Confederation Park B, ON
- Mud's Bucket Cumberland County, ME
Walking 4 Fun
Check out Green Tortuga's newest website!
- Track your daily walking, jogging or hiking
- Enter your mileage into http://www.Walking4Fun.com
- Follow your progress as if you hiked one of several world-famous trails!